Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Is it a privately owned runway or is it an FBO at a regional field?FBO means it's an area of the airport that serves general aviation. No TSA or boarding passes requiredA private field like mine usually just has a windsock and hangar and isn't listed on charts. Not much to do there out of the ordinary other than shooing some cows out there or somethingThe fbos have gotten more intolerant of hijinks of late. I still call over thier frequency once in a while and request three gallons of hundred low lead for an inbound glider or something but most recognize my fake voices by now

Let's play a game...I'd like to put odds on some former members of the thread and what they may or may not be up to, and once we're all done we can try PMing all of them to try and get answers. I'll start. Oh, and feel free to change up the type of odds used, as I know little to nothing about gambling.TimDog2020Has at least one child - 3:1Has at least one adopted child - 5:1TurdFergusonIs currently unemployed - 9:1Lives with at least one other man - 2.5:1MisterBConvinced a woman to get an abortion, then was horribly upset when she did so - 11:1Used steroids - 3:1tyfgineIs engaged to be married to a woman too attractive for him - 7:1Went back to school for a graduate degree of some type - 11:1

Just laughed in the middle of class when thinking about the time Tim posted a glamour shot of his ex followed by an abortion of a photo of his current ladyfriend. Just laughed again.

Just laughed in the middle of class when thinking about the time Tim posted a glamour shot of his ex followed by an abortion of a photo of his current ladyfriend. Just laughed again.
I just laughed too. Poor Tim.
i dont remember that. any chance a link can be provided?
I doubt it.
Let's play a game...I'd like to put odds on some former members of the thread and what they may or may not be up to, and once we're all done we can try PMing all of them to try and get answers. I'll start. Oh, and feel free to change up the type of odds used, as I know little to nothing about gambling.TurdFergusonIs currently unemployed - 9:1Lives with at least one other man - 2.5:1
I'll take you up on the first bet, but not the second one.