I Called In Sick Today

I usually want to stab everyone when I am in a mall, so I don't think I can answer this properly.
This is the right answer. I couldn't tell you the last time I went to a mall. Downside is I miss the Auntie Ann's pretzels, upside is I haven't killed anyone.
Ok take mall out of it. Take Chicago for instance. Busy sidewalk. Most people seem to walk on the sidewalk the same way we drive. Yet there are always those idiots who go against the crowd for no reason at all. I hate those people.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I have somewhat of a tall order. Can anyone help me find vb's description and/or the name of the vet clinic he takes his dogs to?Edit: Never mind, found it. VB, did your location already close?
I'm confused. did I ever talk about my vet? nothing special about my vet.
I'm confused. did I ever talk about my vet? nothing special about my vet.
Oh, yeah, no, I meant the clinic that opened up near you with the holistic stuff and the cool layout.

Id buy that for a dollar...What an exhausting day. Up till two last night working on stuff in the shop, up at the crack of six for a car show, mowed the lawn for three hours, bought groceries for the airshow picnic/barbecue/drunkfest tomorrow, made my famous slap yer mama away from the crock pot stew, walked the dog, and who knows but the beer what elseNow Im sitting back in the office chair dreading my next maneuver, which is to assist the kid and his buddy in blood trailing a deer that was arrowed right before dark...To quote Murdock to Riggs...Im gettin too old for this shit Oh... Hey Randy... I never though I say this But could you post a tutorial one of these days on how to post a clear pic?Someone out there in SickieLand is even worse at it than you...

man, there's been so much talk with no action for so long, I hate to get all excited all over again with no results, but daaaamn, that shit sounds official. you know the only problem with ad coming back though? I mean, how much pressure is on them? all the fans are pretty much expecting it to be the greatest thing in the history of great things. I'm afraid that if it isn't just absolutely perfect, it'll be a let down. oh well don't care still excited.speaking of which, watched up in the air yesterday which had jason bateman in it. good movie. that clooney sure is a handsome fella.

So glad I have Tue-Fri off. I hate this place. Aside from a whole bunch of regular annoying shit that went down today this was just odd to me. So we have cats again. We have a whore cat that runs around banging all the boy cats in town and she has 3 kittens. Here is a pic of those ferocious monsters.6208088475_d41469eec7.jpgSo I am sitting here doing actual work and I get a call. Some woman with a heavy, I think Jamaican, accent said she is scared of cats. I didn't quite put 2 and 2 together and well nevermind, here was the conversation.Me: Hello, MCCat Slutty Apartments, Steve the idiot speaking, can I help you?JaMon: Yes, I am interested in one bed but I am scared of cats.Me: ... excuse me?JaMon: Yes, I am sitting outside your window but the cats, I am scared they will attack me.So I look out and sitting at the end of the sidewalk is this woman on the phone. I go to the door and look out the window and those three kittens are playing on the steps. Pretty scary. Of course I am dick so I sayMe: These cats are harmless, they will run away when you start walking towards them plus they are harmless.JaMon: No, cats are mean.Me: Fine I opened the door and they ran under the ramp you see in the pic. I motioned to her to come in.JaMon: Thank you thank you, they are dangerous, thank youSteve: Yeah, they are pretty harmless, so what were you looking for, a one bedroom?JaMon: Yes, 1 or 2. Steve: (I hand her the brochure) One bedroom is $640 and the 2 is $710 or $800. JaMon:(She reads the brochure)Me: (waits for her to read the brochure)JaMon: ...Me: So, what are you interested in?JaMon: Oh the price is too high for me.Me: Oh, sorry.JaMon: ...Me: ...JaMon: ...Me: Ummm, that is the price, I can't get it lower than that.JaMon: Oh. (gets up and walks to door and stops and then looks at me)Me: *sigh* (opens door to make the cats scatter)I took that pic as she left, the black cat might have been thinking about mugging her. So maybe they are dangerous.

Steve-O, you should really contact an animal shelter to get a trap, and get the whore cat and her offspring fixed. Most shelters do free feral cat spays once or twice a month.

Damn phone fooled me into thinking that was really Caleb for a second...Currently in Forest City on the way back from Tunica. Six of us got smashed at airshow and hit the road for some real gambling. Spent all night at the tables. Wives are all pissed. I'm half consciousI... I dunno about me sometimes

Beans, what kind of mischief could I get myself into at a private airport? Assume that I am me, and therefore know nothing about anything prior to arriving at said airport. And that I'm boarding a flight that I don't want to mess with too much because it's very generously financed by a friend's family.

so nobody interested in the outcome of the amanda knox case? personally I think I'm a little to happy about it for somebody that's never even met the girl, but I'm glad she's out.