Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

How's that neglected dog doing?
Well, after giving the situation many hours and beers of thought, I couldnt bring myself to barge right in there and take it. Its a complicated situation involving a friend of many years who didnt intend to mistreat her but due to financial difficulties was doing the best he couldSo I ended up constructing a nice insulated doghouse, bought and automatic feeder/water bowl, and made up a phony story about the wife getting weekly free samples of dog food from a friend who is a vendor from WalMart. Now I buy a case of canned food one week and a sack of dry food the next, always making sure to get different brands each time to continue the smoke and mirrors of my lie. I took her in to the vet for shots while he was gone and figure that Ill "borrow" her once a year for some reason to get follow up boostersThe automatic feeders were sold off as items left at an apartment so I had to "antique" them before taking them down there. I didnt want him to feel bad or anything so I pawned it all off as making his life easier by not having to feed/water every dayShe does provide him with some company and serves as a pretty good watchdog, plus I couldnt figure out any way to take her without causing hard feelings or anythingIn other news, I staggered over in the woods today and took a close look at the kids tree stand he built the other day. Dr. Kevorkian wouldve been proud of that death trap, so I put the car on the backburner for a few hours and have been building a longer lifespan expectancy model from steel instead of rotten two by fours. Luckily, I managed to burn the shit outta my forearm from the plasma cutter and too many BBL'sI wanted to cruise down to the local Bikes Blues and Barbecue tonight and look over some of the thousands of bikes rolling in, but Ill have to put that off until tomorrow...Ill fit right in with my newly formed burn/tattoo that looks exactly like my ole lady when she gets up in the morning. With the flu. On the rag. And finding me passed out on the toilet. Again.

You're a good egg. There's one very very mild issue with the scheme, and you might already know it: dogs are best off when fed a consistent diet. They can get some nasty diarrhea with constant food changes. If it's doing ok then I wouldn't worry it, but if it starts having stomach issues you may want to stabilize the diet if possible within the confines of your sneakiness.

I also thought this.
yeah I want to third this just to show how STUPID yorke is.
That's because you guys don't keep up with the music thread. He already has tickets to BOTH Radiohead shows (tonight and tomorrow, I think?).
I keep up with it and I STILL didn't get it. STUPID.radiohead is STUPID.anybody else's sinuses been straight busted up and gnarly? I don't know if it's the up and down temperatures with the constant moisture or not, but for the past month I've been feeling like shit nearly constantly. sinus drainage and cough and all that nonsense. really starting to piss me off. almost making me look forward to winter so hopefully the weather will at least even out.also: BBL's? typo of bud light limes or is this a new beer/acronym I don't recognize?
yeah I want to third this just to show how STUPID yorke is.I keep up with it and I STILL didn't get it. STUPID.radiohead is STUPID.
Really exhausted after the show last night, and getting even more tired knowing that I have to do it again tonight. I essentially waited in line starting at 1 (doors opened at 6:30 for me). But it was worth it, I ended up with a really good view of the stage (the show is general admission, so the goal is to get there early, get as close to the stage as possible, and not go to the bathroom for a long time).I won't have to wait as long tonight. My tickets for today's show came from a special preorder through Radiohead's website that only a handful of people got. Those tickets allow one to get into the venue a half hour before everyone else. So, that should be pretty useful.My friend took a lot of pictures, so maybe I'll try to post some if they're any good.
Brv's pretty weird...?
Yeah, Iowa is pretty weird but even I can't handle that level of boredom.
why does new york get two radiohead shows and kansas city doesnt get any? that isnt fair man, i'm sure there are 20 or 30 people in missouri who like radiohead. don't we deserve cool concerts too?
Thought about KC, but ****, they can't even get a radio head concert and well, judging by Yorke's review, NY is just as bad and crowded as I thought.
why does new york get two radiohead shows and kansas city doesnt get any? that isnt fair man, i'm sure there are 20 or 30 people in missouri who like radiohead. don't we deserve cool concerts too?
The only shows they've played all year and are playing until next year are these two in NY. They're playing at Roseland ballroom, which is a very small venue for them (~3000 people). Tickets on ebay were selling for ~1000, but I'm not sure if anyone bought at that price. Though, I do know that a guy in front of me in line sold a ticket for $500 cash.

When you are walking in a mall or in a department store do you usually treat the isles like a road. You generally stay to your right when people are walking towards you? Do you want to stab people who walk towards you and force you to move to the left of the isle because they don't want to get to the effing correct side of the isle? Is it different in England?

When you are walking in a mall or in a department store do you usually treat the isles like a road. You generally stay to your right when people are walking towards you? Do you want to stab people who walk towards you and force you to move to the left of the isle because they don't want to get to the effing correct side of the isle? Is it different in England?
I usually want to stab everyone when I am in a mall, so I don't think I can answer this properly.
Aisle. Unless your malls are a lot different than my malls. But yes, yes I do. I'll throw in some hand signals too. Left arm out and up at the elbow to indicate a right turn, left arm extended out for a left turn. Both hands down, palms backwards if I'm going to stop. Ok, that's not true, but I do treat it like a road. Although if you move right and the other person moves left and then you both try to move the other way so you keep blocking each other, it should be noted that you are legally required to say, "Want to dance?" and then have a good laugh about it.*I also hate groups of people who linger in the middle of an aisle as they decide where they're going next. I think Guapo has the right of it though.*I'm not comfortable around people.
I usually want to stab everyone when I am in a mall, so I don't think I can answer this properly.
This is the right answer. I couldn't tell you the last time I went to a mall. Downside is I miss the Auntie Ann's pretzels, upside is I haven't killed anyone.
This is the right answer. I couldn't tell you the last time I went to a mall. Downside is I miss the Auntie Ann's pretzels, upside is I haven't killed anyone.
I went a few weeks back. It was awful. It was in the late afternoon. The fat slobs walking around and moms with whiny kids were too much to handle. I went quickly to two stores to get a pair of jeans and a sweats shirt and got the hell out of there. I could feel all the unemployment checks being spent and it gave me the shudders.
This is freaking me out.
I went back to it at least 3 times before saying to myself, "wait, what?"the grocery store is way worse than the mall for aisle loiterers. I like to lean on my cart and stare, then when they look at me like "oh, sorry" I smile and say "yeah!" confuses the hell out of them but still gives me satisfaction.

OH! ordered me some dress pants this afternoon! three pairs of calvin kleins for 112 bucks. noooot toooo shabby.no guapo i'm sure they're not up to your standards but you're forgetting I'm poor. god damn black widows always late on they rent!(they're black)

I have somewhat of a tall order. Can anyone help me find vb's description and/or the name of the vet clinic he takes his dogs to?Edit: Never mind, found it. VB, did your location already close?