I Called In Sick Today

I also like Asparagus and I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
For some people (me and Shake), it makes your pee smell bad for a few hours after you eat it.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I went all Beans and shit over the weekend. I moved about 40 yards of dirt with a big Kubota tractor. I had never learned how to use my dads tractors when I was younger, for fear of having to use the tractors. He dropped one off so I could move some fill dirt down to my neighbors house. The neighbor knew how to drive the tractor, so he was going to do it. Well he was only available for a couple hours, so I jumped up on that son of a bitch and learned in about 15 minutes and probably drive the thing better than my dad now. Unfortunately, it was not an automatic, so the clutch pretty much destroyed my knee after 5 hours of loading a dump drunk 1 bucket full at a time.

Can someone with search skills pull up the bacon wrapped stuffed jalo recipe? Thinking I may want to try something different this weekend...
new recipe with jalapenos to spice this boring ass place up a little.mix up a hlf pound of hamburger meat,half white onion chopped fine, dash of curry powder,dash of paprika,spoonfull or two of worcestershire,half cupfull of real bacon bits, and a couple dashes of salt.prepare jalas by cutting off large end and deseed with a small spoon.stuff with mixture and grill with bacon wrapped around with a toothpick or not.i dont give a fuck.tastes good either way.
I wish I could relate, but I'm one of the lucky (unluck?) people who doesn't get the urinatory after effect. I'm bored...I think I'll go back and check if anything funny was said here one year ago today.
almost everybody makes the scent but a large number of people can't smell it. can you smell it in other people's pee? (sometimes you really have to get in there to smell it, don't be afraid).
almost everybody makes the scent but a large number of people can't smell it. can you smell it in other people's pee? (sometimes you really have to get in there to smell it, don't be afraid).
Interesting. I've not tried that.

All I can say about scented pee is once I bought some pills from cabbalas or somewhere that was supposed to mask your scent from deer...I pissed green for a week. Smelled piney tooI wish I could still find the stuff. It quite amusing to slip a few in friends drinks... Especially after they visit the cathouse or something

think I'd have to mix in some shedded jack and cheddar in there too
Mmmmmm....or cream cheese but some kind of cheese for sure.
Dirt is measured in yards?
Indeed

k, wendys is probably better than anyone else in town now. I'd only go with culvers over them at this point.but strat, what about five guys? fuck the $10 fast food meal that requires me to go inside and wait in a long line.

Good read, thanks.
YG9ejSnSmzYO0EYwMpaz.png
Awesome.So a few of my friends are pretty into mushrooming. Basically, they walk around the woods, find various kinds of mushrooms, and eat the ones that won't kill you. They've found a ton of them this year because of the wet summer, and today one of them gave me a huge chunk (maybe 4 pounds) of Hen of the Woods. It's healthy, delicious, and it was delivered to me in class, all great things. Of course, they forgot to mention what happens when you clean it. Step one is to submerge it in warm, salted water for five minutes. What they purposefully neglected to warn me about is the fact that as soon as you push it into the water all of the creatures that have been hanging out in there scamper out immediately. There was a lightening quick mass exodus of dozens of bugs which almost gave me a heart attack. But man is it tasty when fried up in some butter with salt and pepper, then adding cream, cayenne pepper and parmesan, and pouring over fresh pasta. They've also found and made Chicken of the Woods, chanterelles, and a few others, all of which have been delicious.