Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

If I could copy a photo to paint and draw little arrows and such, I would probably make a joke about how small speedz is in the picture of the group dog hug, assuming he is the guy on the far left with his hand on a girls back and his nose in the girl's boob.

well huh. I thought it was supposed to be all super awesome and stuff. oh well, didn't win the lottery anyways so it'll have to wait a few more months.I've never been into older/classic cars much, I mean I like them when they come out, but once they're dated I tend to lose interest and not care about anything but newer models, but I gotta say that the 512TR is still one of my favorite looking cars all around.
I like the tr because other than the two eighty eight, it was the car I wanted the most in high school. It's not much of a sports car though. Wide, heavy, and cumbersome to park...But the ladies still did it dude!In other news, I'm sitting on the back dock watching the traffic on fifteen. I've noted that the concrete needs to be pressure washed during the several beers spent staring at itI may head to the strat later. Want to play poker but out of self preservation I need to avoid downtownYeah...PICS TO TWITTER RIGHT.... NOW!

Those are the two beers I had night before last. The modelos are one of my favorite beers, period. I am not a huge fan of the XX, green bottle Mexican beer is not for me. But I'll drink it if it's there.

Those are the two beers I had night before last. The modelos are one of my favorite beers, period. I am not a huge fan of the XX, green bottle Mexican beer is not for me. But I'll drink it if it's there.
man you gotta quote shit when you talk about stuff this out of the way. I re-read every post on this damn page before I realized you went to beans' twitter and looked at the pics.
Oh, come on. I'm sure you still have groups of attractive mid-20's girls rolling around your floor once in a while.
oh hey, you remember that time I made out with a 20 year old chick? yeah that was cool.and for perspective, 2 days later I turned 30. checked out her facebook and she only turned 20 about a week before. fuck yeah almost-statutory-rape!
oh hey, you remember that time I made out with a 20 year old chick? yeah that was cool.and for perspective, 2 days later I turned 30. checked out her facebook and she only turned 20 about a week before. fuck yeah almost-statutory-rape!
Poll question for JJJ: Which is more sketchy? A. 30 year old makes out with 20 year oldB. 30 year old has sex with 23 year old

actually I think you could make them both 20 and it'd still be sketchier with the just making out. and lets not pretend that I didn't want to bang her or anything

actually I think you could make them both 20 and it'd still be sketchier with the just making out.
How does that make any sense?
and lets not pretend that I didn't want to bang her or anything
I wouldn't even consider it.
where do we stand on a 21 year old and a 16 year old? just hypothetically speaking.
For a 30 year old? Making out with a 16 year old is worse than banging a 21 year old. Clearly.Edit: Wait...that might not be what you meant. Hang on while I back away slowly, pretending that a 30 year old making out with a 16 year old is something I wouldn't even consider.
i've watched nine episodes of 'Greek' - an abc family drama - today. netflix is destroying my will to live.
I refuse to believe there isn't something better you could be doing with your life. I don't mean more productive...just better. Like, better netflix tv even.
Poll question for JJJ: Which is more sketchy? A. 30 year old makes out with 20 year oldB. 30 year old has sex with 23 year old
I don't see any problem with B so I will choose A which is mildly sketchy.
I don't see any problem with B so I will choose A which is mildly sketchy.
All of a sudden I don't remember if I went into this wanting to be the sketchier one. I'm simultaneously pleased and disappointed.
it was a hypothetical 21 year male entering a hypothetical 16 year old female on a hypothetical new years eve circa 2007.
Yeah, that's super creepy. Although not quite "terrible things should happen to you" territory.
it was a hypothetical 21 year male entering a hypothetical 16 year old female on a hypothetical new years eve circa 2007.
Yeah, that's super creepy. Although not quite "terrible things should happen to you" territory.
When my mum and dad met and started dating she was 15 and he was 21.
How does that make any sense?
because like, making out is something teenagers do, I guess. at least banging's like, an "adult" event. I don't know, hell, I'm making myself the creepy one so you should be happy. creepy ass.high five!
I see nothing wrong with this. (everybody in the thread recoils in shock)and yeah, my dad was 31 I think and my mom was 19 when they started dating. always sort of gave my dad a secret unsaid high five on that one.
i'm just glad that never happened. now on episode 14 of GREEK. this cappy and casey will they wont they is just too ross and rachel for me. get back together already.
That Rebecca Logan...AMIRITE?!?
where do we stand on a 21 year old and a 16 year old? just hypothetically speaking.
Dammit now my weekend's ruined. Is that on Neflix Streaming? There's no way I can not watch it this weekend.