I Called In Sick Today

lol @ trusting relationshipsI think the score is now 1-1
Well exactly. You'd think after all the conversations we had about trust and privacy that he would know not to do this. He thinks its ok because he told me and said he won't do it again.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well exactly. You'd think after all the conversations we had about trust and privacy that he would know not to do this. He thinks its ok because he told me and said he won't do it again.
Exactly how is reading a public forum invading your privacy?
Exactly how is reading a public forum invading your privacy?
Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD. He knew this was where I wrote about my life to people and discussed my relationship with him. He knew I wouldn't want him to ever look. That makes it private, regardless of actual accessibility.
This guy must have the biggest dick in England.
hahahaha
Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD. He knew this was where I wrote about my life to people and discussed my relationship with him. He knew I wouldn't want him to ever look. That makes it private, regardless of actual accessibility.
Yeah, I post stuff that I probably shouldn't but I would never have to worry about Deb actually coming here to see what I wrote. I probably wouldn't care, but it is a privacy thing. It's like a pet peeve of mine. I wouldn't open someone's mail, or go through my kids personal stuff either. If you want them to respect your privacy you have to be consistent about the issue.
This guy must have the biggest dick in England.
In my current unofficial rankings of mrdannyg posts, this is number 1. Consult SJ for the official list, obviously.

Oh, and I also came across a pic of some guys in Ireland wearing the coolet Rush Tee I've ever seen. It's modeled after the Guiness logo. It took me a month of investigating and emails but I found the guy that made them and he had one left and it was my size! It was pretty expensive due to the dollar being in the toilet, but soo worth it. My Rush friend is a huge Guiness drinker and fan and is sooooo jealous. It's like my favorite thing since I got my Darwin bumper decal.2011-08-08204711-1.jpg2011-08-08204731.jpgThe little print at the bottom middle says, "Rush is good for you!"And other little details include their nicknames, Lerxst, Dirk and Pratt. Also, the normal Rush logo from 2112 is the "man against the Red Star" logo, in this one it is the man against the "Harp".

In other news, I was spying on my future daughter-in-law's facebook page and came across this post.229613_1907154241302_1315180818_1643383_5869290_n.jpgPlankin' ain't easy!I really don't know how to respond so I could use some help coming up with something.
How about:"There are easier ways to use a glory hole."
Well my asshole hypocrite of a boyfriend caught a glimpse of this page on my computer and went off and found it later. He read my recent posts, all the stuff about him, and he is now asking me not to go into so much detail about him, update y'all so often etc. He still hasn't actually apologised for invading my privacy. So I guess I can't post anything personal here any more because I won't know if he is reading.
Invading your privacy!? Aren't you the one who stole his phone and snoped through his drawers while he was in the bathroom?
How about:"There are easier ways to use a glory hole."
I am not sure if you guys have heard of this Planking business or not. You have to take a picture, of you "planking" in a weird place and post it on the internet. I didn't know what the hell she was doing so I looked it up. I mean, it's pretty funny I guess, and I give her kudos for the sense of humor, but I can't go with an anal sex joke weeks before the wedding, ya know.I thought of something along the lines of how they "planked" africans on ships but well, that probably won't work either.

It's not an anal sex joke, because she is obviously point her penis through the hole.You can always go with "Plankers gonna Plank" which will probably be sufficiently funny coming from Gramps.

It's not an anal sex joke, because she is obviously point her penis through the hole.You can always go with "Plankers gonna Plank" which will probably be sufficiently funny coming from Gramps.
Hmm, How about something along the lines of, "great, he's bringin' one of them into the family"Stiff as a board joke?

Well, now I want to plank my cube as I have a similar desk, but everyone I work with is older and I don't want to have to explain why I need them to take a picture of me or much less why it's funny.

I'm pretty sure the whole planking trend died about a year ago. The news said something a few weeks ago about a new craze of "owling" which was supposed to be replacing planking, but I don't think it is really catching on.

Yeah, this seems like a problem. I'm not sure how you could ever have a relationship where the other person was always reading your posts here on FCP.wait...

Hm. I just realized that my initial reaction to LG's dude (Tony?) reading this site was too benign. It's actually ****ing hilarious that he read all of the bad shit we said about him (whether or not it was deserved). Frankly, I'd like to read what he has to say on the matter. Tony, look at me. It's time to tell your side of the stories.