Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What's a stripper table?Ha.
It's a twenty one pit with semi nude dealers. They each take turns pole dancing on breaksI propose to at least one per sessionLast night my swings back and forth were similar to Daniels hips at a gay parade....Yeah...overserved once again. Going to shop to gather troops for a possible binge gambling/drinking eventStay tuned to twitter for the developing story
Many of the women in the class had a hard time grasping it and it turned into a big argument.
Yeah, but you could say that about anything.
haha. Nice Speedz.
similar to Daniels hips at a gay parade....
But but, he was married!True Story: I found this site in 2005 after typing into Google: "Is Daniel Negreanu gay?"
But but, he was married!True Story: I found this site in 2005 after typing into Google: "Is Daniel Negreanu gay?"
That's funny, typing "Is Shakezuma gay?" is how I found meatspin
Yeah, but you could say that about anything.
MISOGYNY!My internship is going great. I'd love to tell you guys some of the specific projects I've worked on, but most of them are still in the production process. I can tell you that I've gotten to work on Cheetos, Doritos, Sprint, Chevy, and Dickies so far. At a lot of agencies, you work on one client and that's it, so it's great to get to mix it up. This is the last month of my internship, and hopefully I get offered a full-time gig. I'm very excited about having health insurance again.There was free beer at work today, too. It also excited me.
Last night my swings back and forth were similar to Daniels hips at a gay parade....
haha, holy crap, a daniel is gay joke. what is this, 2005?oh good god, 2005. it's 2011. wtf.
That's funny, typing "Is Shakezuma gay?" is how I found meatspin
it's crazy how expensive it is keeping that as the number one result.
My internship is going great.
oh, wow, yeah! uh, we were all juuust getting ready to ask you how things were going. sooo, great! thanks!
Somewhere in between. Only been here for 8 months so it was prorated, otherwise I would say PAID.
gfy
It's a twenty one pit with semi nude dealers. They each take turns pole dancing on breaks
There's nothing that's not great about that.
My internship is going great. I'd love to tell you guys some of the specific projects I've worked on, but most of them are still in the production process. I can tell you that I've gotten to work on Cheetos, Doritos, Sprint, Chevy, and Dickies so far. At a lot of agencies, you work on one client and that's it, so it's great to get to mix it up. This is the last month of my internship, and hopefully I get offered a full-time gig. I'm very excited about having health insurance again.
Congrats. Although Looshle won like hundreds of thousands of dollars last week, or so I think I read on espn.com, and your names are similar, so I think he's winning.
oh good god, 2005. it's 2011. wtf.
Oh god. Hey, know what's sort of awesome? My girlfriend now is younger than the girlfriend I had in 2005. High five?
oh, wow, yeah! uh, we were all juuust getting ready to ask you how things were going. sooo, great! thanks!
I could tell everyone was just too nervous to ask.
Congrats. Although Looshle won like hundreds of thousands of dollars last week, or so I think I read on espn.com, and your names are similar, so I think he's winning.
LoooOOOSSSHHHLLLEEE!!

hey dink, i see you down there, scoutin' the place out. you should know that I just made a HIGHLY derogatory comment about you in the featured member thread in general. HIGHLY.

Pfft. It was less than $200k. Barely worth winning.
Saw Charlie Daniels band yesterday and just saw Willie Nelson and now Lynyrd Skynyrd is on in a few minutes. WeFest has been a blast so far.Edit: spelling
and I'm the hillbilly
and I'm the hillbilly
This place is awesome. It seems maximum clothing allowed for girls is bikini top and cut off shorts. Unfortunately(Fortunately?) this seems to apply to all girls. Seeing far more attractive than not though. Spent the better part of yesterday floating a river, drinking beers and just random partying at sand bars. Think its supposed to take two hours but we made it four hours. On the docket today is some local band, Easton Corbin, Darius Rucker (Hootie!), Miranda Lambert and then Rascall Flats. Probabaly only going to Hootie and maybe Eastin Corbin and Miranda Lambert.

well huh. I mean I HATE country music, but there is something VERY appealing sounding about a country music festival. can't quite put my finger on it...