Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I agree with LG on this one. But that might be because I've never had a painkiller.

Two days ago Speedz. Two days.
Well maybe you should have written "Hey everyone:".
No.
Well no shit. You're clearly a masochist.
But that might be because I've never had a painkiller.
Probably. They're great. As are muscle relaxers. Unfortunately, I only ever get them when I actually need them for medicinal purposes.
Well maybe you should have written "Hey everyone:".
Touche, my friend.
ATT00095.jpgPersonally I don't understand the headline, but thought it was interesting.
Yeah, but the guy replying to her could use a few tips from and expert like myself....Corvette Forum > C6 Corvette, 2005 - ???? > C6 Z06 DiscussionBreak Failure...brembos NigelM5CF Senior Member Member Since: Jul 2007Location: Alexandria VirginiaI run an '07 Katech prepped Z06 with Brembo Gran Turismo and Performance Friction PFC-01 pads with AP600 fluid. I was at VIR on Monday (with Forged performance GTR day..great event by the way. Thanks). It was hot outside 97F. Nontheless, third session, running Hoosiers, all is well till the end of back straight when under hard breaking from around 160, I lose all break power suddenly. Was able to control the car, keep it on track free of incident.Basically there was still pedal but no power. Reese from MTI was there and correctly diagnosed it as a brake booster failure. It seems there is a bushing which failed. I replaced with another stock GM booster. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. I'd hate to have this happen again. No brakes is bad.beans-n-icewaterCF Member Member Since: Nov 2006Location: Fayetteville, AR Tough brake, dude. It's always bad when things brake, especially breaks.You may want to take a brake and let someone else inspect your breaks before you brake the entire car or something.And don't ever forget you have an emergency break as well!Good luck!Last edited by beans-n-icewater; Today at 04:55 PM. Reason: forget apostrophe in It'sbeans-n-icewater is offline
Ever have a day to yourself and really wish you had some painkillers to enjoy?
Well yeah, but only like every day.

Well, just when you think that ole Beans life just cannot get any more complicated...For the last few weeks the kid....who was kindly given a very nice car to drive.... has been swiping his fathers four wheel drive pickup to go "off roading"Daily...Yesterday took the cake when he sashayed into the shop with an armload of accessories for me to install on it"LOOK WHAT I GOT!""Uh...""SIX INCH LIFT KIT WITH U-BOLTS.... OFF ROAD SHOCKS.... AND....GET THIS!.... LIGHTS!"(Beans inspects so-called lights that are approximately the size of a watermelon)"Uh...""THE GRILL GUARD THAT THEY GO ON WILL BE IN NEXT TUESDAY!""Uh....""WHATDAYATHINK?""Hand me a beer over there....we gotta talk, son"(beer demolished in three point nine seconds)"Hand me another.... now, I really dont mind you doing some off-roadin and stuff.... its just that...."(fifteen minutes of gently trying to avoid my favorite truck being pimped out or totaled out)"....and the other day when I got in it there was mud in the ashtray....I mean....come on""Well, sorry about that.... I did wash it later""And I appreciate that.... I doubt if the gauges will ever be viewable again, but that was decent of you"So after a few errands this afternoon I sat down in the shop with a cold beer and did some thinking...(Beans talking to himself)"Well.... I guess its payback time for all the things I did to my dads vehicles"(beer)"Looking back on it now, I guess dad didnt appreciate the chrome traction bars on his Maverick"(beer)"And the time I souped up his Yamaha one hundred enduro by filing the head down and boring out the carb with a wood bit and file"(beers)"...and the poor dude didnt say a damn word when I made the ram air setup on the Datsun by tearing down the stovepipe and run it from the carb and out the grill"(many more memories and beers)So, after a stagger down memory lane, I stumbled over to his car and drove a few miles to where an old schoolmate of mine resides..."Hey..."(thirty minutes of recollection later)"...so yeah, I probably still should be in prison....anyway, how much do you want?""Well, since youre an old friend an all..."(money for title changes hands)So first thing in the morning Im heading over to pick up his brand new to him Jeep CJ fiveJust like his mother, it has a decent body with a few imperfections and a bikini top with a slight amount of sag...Pics via TWITTER to comeOh...one more thingI have no idea how to respond to a message from my fellow twitter friends....or I dont think I do anywayIll investigate it further

Saw Winnie the Pooh today. It was just....great. Simple, sweet, touching, nostalgic greatness. I highly recommend anyone with kids go see it on a rainy day at the 2pm matinee with a theatre full of children. They were all GLUED to the screen for the duration (contrast that with Cars2 where all the kids were bored silly in 15 minutes). The only complaint I have is that it is very short - even with 15+ minutes of trailers (Muppets!) and Nick insisting we stay for the credits I was in the car 75 minutes after the lights went down. Oh bother.

Heh. My buddy and I have been looking at CJ's and tj's and yj's. They are all over craigslist for under 5,000.
I got this one for twenty five hundred...Its pretty slick except for a few minor things The fuel lines were cracked and rotten from the tank to the steel lines so I dropped the tank this morning and changed them. Also put in a new gauge sender, sock, and sealThe oil is draining now and Im waiting for Oreillys to open at eight for the filter...I figure this whole project will set me back between three and thirty five hundred by the time he pesters me for extras, but thats chump change compared to what was about to happenThe second we hit Vegas in a few days he was gonna aggravate me to death about bringing my Jeep back and using it. Ole dad may be crazy but hes not stupid
Saw Winnie the Pooh today. It was just....great. Simple, sweet, touching, nostalgic greatness.
...And Tigger too??Friday night was movie night for me and the kidWe viewed the Hangover and Evil Dead part two...Double date sometime?

back from camping and I'm am ridiculously exhausted. beans I just don't know how you drink as much as you do on a regular basis. it's not normal.but anyways, BEACH!IMG_0345.jpg

back from camping and I'm am ridiculously exhausted. beans I just don't know how you drink as much as you do on a regular basis. it's not normal.but anyways, BEACH!IMG_0345.jpg
Buddy... It's a giftIt's now ten pm... I've been up since eleven pm yesterday. In that time...I don't really rememberAll I know is typing on this damn phone sucks chrome trailer hitchesCongrats on the beach... It looked more like a lake but who caresAll I can say for sure is...unfollow me now on twitter or youWill probably...no, Will be sorry when I hit vtownYou've been warned!Bbb I don't see a ****ing equal sign!!! Big
Why is it when some guy wants to get a driver's license pic with a collander for a hat everyone can't wait to tell ME? I really have to change my online persona. I wonder how much beans would charge to teach me...
Well, just when you think that ole Beans life just cannot get any more complicated...Ill investigate it further
Awesome story. I heard people went to see you at the movies this weekend. You're the Tigger dude with his head made out of rubber and his tail made out of springs, right? Christ, now all I can think of is that JeffStrat is Eeyore.
Saw Winnie the Pooh today. It was just....great. Simple, sweet, touching, nostalgic greatness. I highly recommend anyone with kids go see it on a rainy day at the 2pm matinee with a theatre full of children. They were all GLUED to the screen for the duration (contrast that with Cars2 where all the kids were bored silly in 15 minutes). The only complaint I have is that it is very short - even with 15+ minutes of trailers (Muppets!) and Nick insisting we stay for the credits I was in the car 75 minutes after the lights went down. Oh bother.
My wife and step daughter are dying to see this but I think they are having trouble rounding up a kid as an excuse. The daughter did go see the Harry Potter thing though. Movie theater manager said it is was the only time the theator had been completely sold out and it was midnight and showing on every available screen. Nuts.Other stuff in a minute.

Went running this morning and decided to go past the mother in laws. Deb had called her a couple times yesterday and I didn't remember her calling back. When I got there I knew it wasn't good. No lights or activity or anything. Got to the door and seen her feet on the kitchen floor. I banged and she moved and started crying. I didn't have a key, a car or phone so I ran to the neighbors who actually had a key and called 911 for me. She is okay I guess, in the hopsital dehydrated but nothing broken. The Parkinsons is getting worse and worse though. She came home from bingo Saturday at 6PM and fell and was on the floor until Monday morning. We all feel pretty abysmal about this obviously. She is supposed to wear an alert button at all times but didn't have it on. Some people take her to church on Sunday but didn't call anyone when she didn't answer which is odd. She had 17 messages on her phone machine but no one thought to go check when she didn't return the call. It's just that so many people are constantly over there checking on her no one thought the worse. Deb's brother always goes by on Sundays as well. So, we get to the hospital in the ambulance and a security guard stops me. Umm, sir. You have to wear shoes in there. Woops! Here I am all sweaty from running in this heat and her house was roasting I forgot that I was barefoot. I had to wait for Deb to get there and go home in the car for shoes. I'll pretty much go anywhere barefoot but really, the hospital is probably more danger than I care to risk, haha.

My wife and step daughter are dying to see this but I think they are having trouble rounding up a kid as an excuse.
Heh. I've seen kids movies without kids before. This probably doesn't surprise anyone.
I forgot that I was barefoot.
And this does not surprise me.

So, more uncle Randy story time.My buddy Satch actually relayed this story.He is the one who has his first legit job in 30 years or so as a leasing agent at some dive 200 unit apartment complex, though I think he does more maintence and is on 24 hour call all the time from what I gather. Anyway, one of the buildings burnt most of the way down a while back and the owner finally got a crew in to work on it a couple weeks ago. While the crew is out working on it they drew the interest of a little girl, almost 4 years old that seemed fascinated by it all. The mom let her hang out with them as long as she stayed behind some barriers and such. The guys really took to the girl and made her one of the "crew". They gave her a little hard hat and some tools and such. She would fetch water for them, clean tools in a bucket and pack her lunch pail to chow down with them on break. Cute stuff.So at the end of the week the guys got together and gave her an envelope with her "pay". Twenty bucks! Her mom was so proud and not missing the opporunity to teach the girl another lesson, snared my buddy Satch to take them to the bank to deposit the money in her account. The manager thinks it's all cute and takes the girl over to her desk to discuss this huge transaction. She looks at the little girl and says, "So,how did you get this money young lady?" "Building a house".Manager's eyes raise. "Building a house? So you work in construction?"Feet dangling from chair and slightly bored, annoyed look from girl, "Yep""So, are you going to be building houses next week as well?"Girl, "If we get some more fucking wood."

Congrats on the beach... It looked more like a lake but who cares
yeah the real beach isn't until this weekend, but hey, a nig gotta make do ya heard? somebody had an omar quote as his status today so, you know, when in baltimore...I've got nothing else to say. thanks for the stories randy. wish more of you fuck-nuggets would do something productive around here like that.