Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hello, humans. I've been out and about doing summer vacationy things, hope all here is well.
summer vacation? sounds like you've got time to come down and cut my grass.oh, and I saw something on cnn a couple of hours ago covering that whole honkey bulger coming back to boston thing, and all the reporters were wearing jackets. so in other words: ha ha. "summer." that ain't summer.
summer vacation? sounds like you've got time to come down and cut my grass.oh, and I saw something on cnn a couple of hours ago covering that whole honkey bulger coming back to boston thing, and all the reporters were wearing jackets. so in other words: ha ha. "summer." that ain't summer.
We had a week of summer, followed by 3 straight days of rain, and today was grey and 63. New England summer!

yeah I don't think I'd be able to live any further north than I am now. I gotta have my long hot summer. haha omg that sounds dirty lol!

summer vacation? sounds like you've got time to come down and cut my grass.
Oh, no, I'm way too busy having fun for something like that.
oh, and I saw something on cnn a couple of hours ago covering that whole honkey bulger coming back to boston thing, and all the reporters were wearing jackets. so in other words: ha ha. "summer." that ain't summer.
Meh, they're a bunch of pussies. It's not hot, but it's still fine out. Should be back to 80 on Sunday...which I guess isn't even that nice, but it's acceptable.
yeah I don't think I'd be able to live any further north than I am now. I gotta have my long hot summer. haha omg that sounds dirty lol!
Yeah, it...holy shit was Jessica Alba hot in Sin City. Wow.

yeah 80 is like mild spring time weather to me. I'm one of those weirdos that likes it actually hot. like I prefer it around 90 or so in the summer. just seems more summer like to me. plus you can't swim when it's 80 degrees. that's too cool, and I like swimming.on a related note: went back to sunglass hut yesterday and bought me a pair of these. I am now so stacked in the sweet ass shades department it's damn near ridiculous. also, isn't it cool that I'm awake this early on a saturday? and I've been awake for over an hour. my body is just a complete moron.

:returning present face:Rhymes with varmint.There was a lot (<-- Randy, notice two words) of other interesting stuff I glossed over, but as it turns out, I only quoted LG. I must be jealous of this Tony chap. What a chap.
Not in Kentucky. We spell diffrentley.
Theyre probably the same things that we have here.... I call then boring beesNot because they are uninteresting or anythingThey drill a perfectly round hole usually straight up into my two by six rafters, leaving a small pile of sawdust on whatever is below. Luckily its usually a freshly detailed car or somethingUninteresting related story:I got pissed due to the above one evening and swatted the offender with a rolled up magazine. Since the insects usually run in pairs, its mate hovered over its dead partners corpse on the floor for a second before dropping out of the sky dead as a door nail...I guess it had a Fred Sanford moment or somethingDied of grief or something I suppose...In other news, my doctor buddy called me yesterday..."Beans""Yeah""I have a car in my waiting room""....Must be in bad shape....low oil pressure or running a fever in the radiator?" "Ha.....no. Some lady just drove through the building""Pretty fancy....never heard of a drive thru physician before.... so much for keeping a low profile for a while""Get up here and save the jokes for the nurses""k"Turns out that she apparently just bought the car and didnt know how to operate it. Jumped an eight inch curb and drove through a block wall and plate glass, leaving the front wheels in a pile of chairs in the waiting room. Thankfully no one was sitting in them at the timeIm leaving in a minute before the sun comes up to place a sign on the temporary plywood wall that says...."DRIVE THRU IS CLOSED PLEASE USE FRONT DOOR"Pics to follow
That's awesome.Well, I layed a hundred foot of pipe yesterday. Gutter drainage piping. I now have my son's house to work on on my day's off. He hung around in the moring a bit trying to keep up but finally begged off and went to the chase ambulances or something. He called me in the evening to thank me and I had to cut the conversation short so I wouldn't be late for my 5K for the Kids run. He finally asked if I was taking something or using 5 hour energy by the case. I was feeling pretty good about that till some 64 year old woman passed me at the finish line....

If you go to www.dmpj.com the first 3 pictures that show up are from my wedding. There isn't a very good way to pull any of the other pictures off from my album yet, but I'll see what I can figure out. They don't give us a dvd of all the pictures until a year after the wedding, so that way we have to spend $4 a picture if we want it before then. I'm too lazy to print screen and crop a bunch of stuff, so they win this battle.

Either I'm not getting it or I'm not as easily impressed. Or maybe I'm still harboring ill will towards VB and am subconsciously suppressing my ability to give accolades.
Napa... look closely:
you would be.
If you go to www.dmpj.com the first 3 pictures that show up are from my wedding. There isn't a very good way to pull any of the other pictures off from my album yet, but I'll see what I can figure out. They don't give us a dvd of all the pictures until a year after the wedding, so that way we have to spend $4 a picture if we want it before then. I'm too lazy to print screen and crop a bunch of stuff, so they win this battle.
You can never let them win.27037638.jpg96162295.jpg68882184.jpg
You know, he could be just saying this to make you think he bought you a "garment" and then BAM hits you with something right off the top of your fucking list.Although if this is the first gift and he's smart he's going to get you something terrible to set the expectations as low as possible (Peyton Manning jersey anyone?)
Argghhh.I saw what he got me.He told me he put it in his wardrobe and he kept going on about it. He pretty much gave away a lot of information like "I had to decide how many pockets to choose", "can a dress have long sleeves?" and "it has gold buttons". The more he told me the more scared I was that I wouldn't like it. He seemed so excited about it and just wanted to give me my presents (the other is a book, he already gave that away) immediately but I said no. Finally when he was in the bathroom I peeked and saw it. It's this: http://www.warehouse.co.uk///fcp-product/303479It's not even a dress like he thinks, it's a "tunic". I hate it. I don't wear stuff like that. It looks cheap. It was on sale. What do I do??!?! Pretend to like it? Tell him I don't like it and make it awkward? Tell him now that I saw it and didn't like it?

How about thanking him for his kindness and not being a selfish bitch all the time? Tell him to **** OFF and that he's a ****ing bastard for not being able to read your mind!

Finally when he was in the bathroom I peeked and saw it.
I'm starting to think you two deserve each other. You're quite an idiot for doing this, you know that, right? Besides it being an invasion of privacy, whether you like it or not you're screwed into having to fake a reaction.
It's not even a dress like he thinks, it's a "tunic". I hate it. I don't wear stuff like that. It looks cheap. It was on sale. What do I do??!?! Pretend to like it? Tell him I don't like it and make it awkward? Tell him now that I saw it and didn't like it?
You pretend to like it and wear it the next time you go on a date. Then never wear it again and if he asks say it shrunk (shrank?) in the wash or something. It really is pretty hideous.
I'm starting to think you two deserve each other. You're quite an idiot for doing this, you know that, right? Besides it being an invasion of privacy, whether you like it or not you're screwed into having to fake a reaction.
How am I an idiot? It's not an invasion of privacy. He went on and on that I should look, that he should just give it me now etc. He wanted me to see it.

yay relationships!so anyways, itunes just crashed my computer. came up with the "no operating system found" jive. I shut it down and left it alone for a while, now it booted back up ok and I'm backing up all my stuff to my external. can't be a good sign for the future though. guess I'm gonna HAVE to buy a mac since god damn itunes is basically a virus on anything that isn't an apple.

yay relationships!so anyways, itunes just crashed my computer. came up with the "no operating system found" jive. I shut it down and left it alone for a while, now it booted back up ok and I'm backing up all my stuff to my external. can't be a good sign for the future though. guess I'm gonna HAVE to buy a mac since god damn itunes is basically a virus on anything that isn't an apple.
Or you know, stop being a fucking sheep and don't use itunes.Or iPods.Or anything from that evil company. Fuck Apple. I've never owned an Apple product in my life.
Or you know, stop being a fucking sheep and don't use itunes.Or iPods.Or anything from that evil company. Fuck Apple.
This guy knows his Apple products!
I've never owned an Apple product in my life.
Oh.

LG: I think you cant expect a guy to be able to buy you clothes. However, he should be aware of this enough not to try. It is reasonable to expect a good gift that shows he understands what you like. I've been slow to jump on the "dump Tony" bandwagon, but this put me over the edge.

Or you know, stop being a fucking sheep and don't use itunes.Or iPods.Or anything from that evil company. Fuck Apple. I've never owned an Apple product in my life.
I never had any apple products until this past year, but then my kids wanted a nano, then it was an itouch for all of them and then I discovered how I really liked the ease of itunes. the ipad is next at some pointGreat wedding pictures by the way! You two look great!

yeah I mean I really do like all of the actual apple products I've bought, 2 ipods and an iphone. I mean the actual devices work wonderfully; better than any other of the knock off types I've come in contact with. but for some reason itunes just will not work properly with windows computers in my experience. I think it's on purpose. skeezy bastards.so related computer related question: are sony computers good? saw one in best buy and it really looked cool, and thought I haven't done any more research other that to see if they have one in my specs, I thought they might be a good brand to look into to get a better than hp quality without having to pay the stupid apple price.

How am I an idiot? It's not an invasion of privacy. He went on and on that I should look, that he should just give it me now etc. He wanted me to see it.
if you wanted to see it, then a simple, "sure, give it to me now," would suffice. i'm not really liking the dicking around behind his back aspect. maybe we need a second bandwagon for people who think he should dump you. i'd be annoyed if i found out my woman was skulking around behind my back.you're both adults. you can hate a present & have a laugh about it.maybe you can say, "doesn't your ex have one of these?" that'd get the laughs started.

What guy in his right mind tries to buy a sweater/dress/tunic for his girlfriend? Of course she's going to hate it - the odds are terribly against him. Unless he knew a specific thing she wanted or a specific style from a specific shop, then it just seems insane to buy a woman a garment. There's such a high failure rate vs. earrings or a bracelet or even a necklace. Or even just a book and something else that you don't wear. The only thing more insane would be if he tried to buy you a coat in the fall, with no direction or request from you. 98% chance it's not what you wanted, plus a 75% chance it doesn't fit right.