• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

sonofabitch. School starts tomorrow. One week isn't very long.

Maybe. But it would be kindof fun to go on a huge shopping spree for your new house. Has anyone here had a major disaster? I had a duplex burn down once, and my insurance company replaced everything including appliances, and even gave me lost rents.
Sounds like you really enjoyed someone else's major disaster.
Sounds like you really enjoyed someone else's major disaster.
It was my duplex. The tenant left an overturned ashtray on their bed. They weren't home at the time. All of their stuff was replaced. Also, explaining that I was very satisfied with my insurance company doesn't really constitute "really enjoying" something to me.
There's really very little of brvheart that makes sense to me.Edit: Especially that earring.
hmm. I think we agree on a lot of stuff.
hmm. you're very pensive this morning.
Thank you.

I am getting a pair of these running shoes this week. http://www.runbranca.com/Well, not exactly shoes (haha)When the barefoot/minimalist running movement started alot of people switched to Huaraches type sandals along with the finger shoes. I have been looking at different makes and models the past week and ordered a pair of Luna Sandals but had come across these and asked the guy some questions. He is sending me a pair in return for agreeing to write some reviews on my running blog. Well, since I don't actually have a runnibng blog I will simply post a review at the different running forums. The funny thing is (well, I am never actually funny) is that I had this exact idea over a year ago and Deb called me an idiot (again true). See, the thing is if you are willing to wear shoes that look like gloves these really aren't that crazy in comparison. Barefoot runners have a tendancy to be pretty goofy.

It was my duplex. The tenant left an overturned ashtray on their bed. They weren't home at the time. All of their stuff was replaced. Also, explaining that I was very satisfied with my insurance company doesn't really constitute "really enjoying" something to me.
It sounded like you really enjoyed the shopping trip. And now it sounds like you think losing everything you own in a fire isn't a big deal if it gets replaced.Just saying.
Barefoot runners have a tendancy to be pretty goofy.
You don't say.
It sounded like you really enjoyed the shopping trip.
I was talking about a hypothetical shopping trip if that was my house that was flooded, and I still think that would be enjoyable. With a flood situation, I'm assuming, of course, that I got out my pictures/computers/etc.
And now it sounds like you think losing everything you own in a fire isn't a big deal if it gets replaced.
In this particular situation the tenant was happy to get new stuff and was not distraught at all. If I had experienced this with a tenant that was devastated, I'm sure my attitude would have come across differently.