• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I definitely wouldn't go for a comedy role...you'd spend the rest of your life with people expecting you to be hilarious in person. The most badass would probably be something like The Machinist. We're getting no money out of it, and fame isn't all the appealing to me without the money attached, so I'd like a role that's very well-received but wouldn't result in people always bothering me. It'd also fuel all kinds of funny conspiracy theories about the weight loss and/or becoming an insomniac as part of my "artistic process" making me go nuts and quit acting.

Tom Hanks in Saving Private Ryan.People would come up and thank you forever! AND you would go down in history and being ROBBED for an Oscar.

I don't think you actual get to become Tom Hanks, you would replace him in that role. So being robbed of an Oscar wouldn't happen.
SJ said that the critical acclaim would still be there, and I have a hell of a shaky hand.

skeleton jelly your fantasy scenarios have too many caveats. I can't keep up. so with that, I'd probably be whoever has the best ratio of chicks banged vs. money earned. gmb can build a spreadsheet, right?think I might ride up to the honda dealership today and talk to their financial department. did my credit online with them yesterday but the damn thing didn't give me what rate I would qualify for. if I can't get the .9 then the whole new car thing is a moo point anyways.

SJ said that the critical acclaim would still be there, and I have a hell of a shaky hand.
It'd be fun to sign autographs with a shaky hand."Oh that? Yeah, that wasn't acting...I have MS, so they wrote it into the script."
think I might ride up to the honda dealership today and talk to their financial department. did my credit online with them yesterday but the damn thing didn't give me what rate I would qualify for. if I can't get the .9 then the whole new car thing is a moo point anyways.
I think you should get a fun car, something fast. Like a '72 Camaro.
shake, DON'T BUY ANYTHING WITHOUT TALKING TO ME FIRST!!
oh damn randy! I just bought that '72 camaro that speedz told me to! damn you speedz!also: fuckin' facebookGodDamnIt.jpg

Well, at least you bought something that can increase in value over the next 20 years. You ought to restore it with original parts even if it means giving up the re-upholstered leapord skin interior and christmas tree lights hanging around the windows. Or not.

I am taking my MIL to test drive cars todayBMW 328iLexus 250isMercedes 300Cand maybe and Audi A4Any thoughts Rando? Also, do you know if any of them have any new car deals that make it better than getting a 2 year old certified one?

I am taking my MIL to test drive cars todayBMW 328iLexus 250isMercedes 300Cand maybe and Audi A4Any thoughts Rando? Also, do you know if any of them have any new car deals that make it better than getting a 2 year old certified one?
I would imagine any of those would be better certified for the most part but I'm not familiar with the current incentives on them. They all drop pretty hard once used, unlike Shake's Accord which will probably increase in value since no one else in his town has anything so new-fangled.
RANDY! You didn't answer my car question!
Sorry, forgot. 06 Grand Caravan right? How many miles, and what model? Leather or cloth? Does it come with corn fed sheep?
Sorry, forgot. 06 Grand Caravan right? How many miles, and what model? Leather or cloth? Does it come with corn fed sheep?
Yes.83-84K milesClothcaptains seats in 2nd row.Split bench in 3rd row.2nd and 3rd row are stow n go.cruisepower windows/locks.3.3L
Yes.83-84K milesClothcaptains seats in 2nd row.Split bench in 3rd row.2nd and 3rd row are stow n go.cruisepower windows/locks.3.3L
An average one would go through the auction for $7 to $7500, keep in mind the dealer the pays that would also have auction fees, buy fees and reconditing costs on top of that, (so estimate $1000), what ever they mark it up from there is profit. Also, the condition would effect it somewhat as well, did it have dings, stains on the floor, 1 owner or 5 owner? Previous accidents etc. but I would say someone could find an above average nice one for about 9 to 9500.
An average one would go through the auction for $7 to $7500, keep in mind the dealer the pays that would also have auction fees, buy fees and reconditing costs on top of that, (so estimate $1000), what ever they mark it up from there is profit. Also, the condition would effect it somewhat as well, did it have dings, stains on the floor, 1 owner or 5 owner? Previous accidents etc. but I would say someone could find an above average nice one for about 9 to 9500.
That's great news. The dealer had it listed at 8,950, but I told them I didn't want it. They had me test drive it overnight, I took it back and said I didn't want it. They asked what they could do. I said, not much because I don't want it, but if it was a really good deal. They ended up selling it to me for $5024, as I told them I wouldn't pay a dollar over $5500 after tax and registration, so that was my final price. It runs great, the condition is excellent. I'm thinking about selling it immediately and pocketing the extra cash.
That's great news. The dealer had it listed at 8,950, but I told them I didn't want it. They had me test drive it overnight, I took it back and said I didn't want it. They asked what they could do. I said, not much because I don't want it, but if it was a really good deal. They ended up selling it to me for $5024, as I told them I wouldn't pay a dollar over $5500 after tax and registration, so that was my final price. It runs great, the condition is excellent. I'm thinking about selling it immediately and pocketing the extra cash.
I'm not going to read this post; I don't want it.

I guess LG's been banging this dude, like non-stop. High five, I guess, but you sort of owe us for basically making this relationship happen, so cough up some stories, please.

YlDhbbEVcpqLabfEUj4z.png:Hi Five Speedz:
It's true Harleys and Camaros are notorious for being gas-savers.
I guess LG's been banging this dude, like non-stop. High five, I guess, but you sort of owe us for basically making this relationship happen, so cough up some stories, please.
I've been reading, just haven't had anything to say. I guess car shit etc doesn't interest me. It was Tony's birthday yesterday. I baked a lot of stuff for him: refrigerator fudge and cupcakes. He has a real sweet tooth. I decorated the cupcakes with names of some of his favourite authors. He really loved them and posted tons of photos on facebook, texted a picture of them to his friend, emailed a picture of them to his writers group etc. This is a picture of them with the birthday candles lit:199106_1626306350107_1609980088_31295373_6200699_n.jpg