I Called In Sick Today

I need some help, people. We have our school dance, the "Fur Ball", unaffectionately called "Vet Prom" by the students. Here's what I wore last year...I scratched out my face because I'm shy or something.nym.jpg
Approved
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Do you still have the cat sweater? Or is it too soon to wear it again?
I ended up with an owl sweater that was way better than the cat sweaters, but it's not dressy enough for this event.
Yes, everything is about sports.
I think I'm the Chris Paul of the sick thread.Best skill is setting others up, but can take on the scoring load when needed even with a huge knee brace.Speedz is Kobe because he's a multiple champion who can fill it up in bunches and never takes a game off.Shake is Wade because he's electric when he's playing, but prone to missing long stretches of time.Wang is Yao Ming because he has the votes of billions of Chinese even when he's not playing.Jubi is Ray Allen, vb is Hubie Brown, and Yorke is John Hollinger.Ron Mexico is Oliver Miller.
CaneBrain is Chris Bosh because he lives in Miami.
Cane is Bosh because when he was on a weak team in Toronto (blog forum) he was a star, but coming to Miami (sick thread) he takes on a supporting role to the real stars. I don't know who the Lebron of the sick thread is though.
Cane is Bosh because when he was on a weak team in Toronto (blog forum) he was a star, but coming to Miami (sick thread) he takes on a supporting role to the real stars. I don't know who the Lebron of the sick thread is though.
Can I be JJ Redick?
That hurts, shakey. Too far.
I'm sorry.
I need some help, people. We have our school dance, the "Fur Ball", unaffectionately called "Vet Prom" by the students. Here's what I wore last year...I scratched out my face because I'm shy or something.nym.jpgI need to up the ante, or at least put in another good showing. The local Salvation Army stores aren't doing it for me, so I've gone to ebay. Here are the options right now:Purple suit.Yellow suit.Any other ideas? I'd like to keep things as close to $50 or under as possible...I'd stretch to $75 for a perfect suit, but $100 is too much. I originally wanted to find a white linen suit or something like it, but was unable to find anything I could use.
unless you're a LOT bigger than you seem, neither of these will work as the smallest size available for both is a 48. out of the two I'd pick the yellow, cause it pops, but personally I think what you need is some sort of smoking jacket/ascot combination. go the super smug route as opposed to the... uh, black route.
Edit: Suck it, Shake.
I will not.
I need some help, people. We have our school dance, the "Fur Ball", unaffectionately called "Vet Prom" by the students. Here's what I wore last year...I scratched out my face because I'm shy or something.nym.jpgI need to up the ante, or at least put in another good showing. The local Salvation Army stores aren't doing it for me, so I've gone to ebay. Here are the options right now:Purple suit.Yellow suit.Any other ideas? I'd like to keep things as close to $50 or under as possible...I'd stretch to $75 for a perfect suit, but $100 is too much. I originally wanted to find a white linen suit or something like it, but was unable to find anything I could use.
You cannot possibly be serious?Purple or yellow suit? Is this a Pimps and Hos party?The suit you have on in the picture looks great. Stay away from garish colors in a suit. The only thing they accomplish is to ensure that when you eventually grow up and look back at that picture, you'll be laughing at yourself even harder. A good suit attracts a good woman. A yellow suit attracts a STD. If you want "formal-wacky", buy a Fedora.
If you grew up in the 80s/early 90s, there's no way in hell you won't absolutely love this.
I didn't love it because they managed to **** things up a little bithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-u07UEDT5Iwas the theme they should'f used. instead they gave us the batman and robin version. same show. different name. different theme. the one they used sucks. this one rocks. that mistake is unforgivable.also there was no darkwing duckalso there was no gargoylessome would say, "oh well they're always gonna leave something out." well you obviously didn't watch the video and see a lot of the crap they included.