• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I saw something about No Fap February on the ol' internet and thought I'd give it a go. This will be particularly rough considering I have no girlfriend or money. We're on Day Two and so far so good. I only hope this month goes by quickly. Eventually, people will start asking questions about my missing family.EDIT - I came back, because I was convinced that I had misspelled February. This challenge is making me paranoid. Earlier, while in the garage, I could swear I smelled the bodies in my basement. But they're so fresh.
This reminds me of a DJ here that did a parody song called "Another kid in the Crawl" aka story of John Wayne Gacy to Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall" .
But congrats, steve and jeffstrat, I guess.
Yep
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-ho...814/?cmpid=rss1How far would you go to get rid of your spouse?
hmmm, we are going out of the country this month.
Heh.My new favorite stupid commercial is the one where it shows a bunch of people in various settings paying more attention to their cell phone than their wife or kid or whatever.The point of the commercial is that you need to stop spending so much time on your phone.And it's a commercial for a new phone.Not sure they completely thought that through.
That was just really well directed. The kid's movements are perfect, especially after the car starts and he shuffles slightly when he turns. Awesome.
Do you want to pitch or catch first?
HehAnyone else get an image of Shake scrambling to find a quarter to flip?

Don't forget the sweeping hand gestures!There is a genetic defect in bulls that basically gives them a separate sack for each testicle. The picture reminded me of Randy's toe-shoes.

I saw something about No Fap February on the ol' internet and thought I'd give it a go. This will be particularly rough considering I have no girlfriend or money. We're on Day Two and so far so good. I only hope this month goes by quickly. Eventually, people will start asking questions about my missing family.EDIT - I came back, because I was convinced that I had misspelled February. This challenge is making me paranoid. Earlier, while in the garage, I could swear I smelled the bodies in my basement. But they're so fresh.
You should get one of these stylish shirts:Ex-masturbator_seneca_amy.pngThey are sold on this website (Passion For Christ Movement), and they have a whole array of other extremely fashionable shirts which, as far as I can tell, they are completely serious about.Are you ready to get back in the game? Let the ladies know it with this attractive outfit!ExHomos_Marcos2.jpgAlso available in Bi-sexual [really]! And how about this fashionable shirt! It's a little ambiguous (especially if you're black!) but that just means it's a conversation starter! EX_Slave_Bryn2.jpgActual explanation from website: You name it we did it, or thought about it. We were slaves to our passions and pleasures. We knew that the lust, lying, hatred, selfishness and vanity had a grip on us. But one day God gripped us and the chains dropped. We are officially EX-Slaves.Here's another conversation starter! You know we keep it real here at p4cm! It's time to let the world know how real you keep it with this intriguing garment!photo.jpg Excerpt from their actual explanation: This shirt does not mean we hate Jay Z nor are we trying to diss him. Rather we are just making a statement that we should all have a point where we refuse to follow secular artists. Not only does Jay Z promote sin and rebellion in his music, but also, the occult, illuminati, secret societies, calls himself J-Hova, ( 1 of God's names in the Bible), the god emcee, and he believes Jesus is not the Savior of the world, thus he is a liar and deceiver. However there is no explanation for why Jay-Z is incorrectly punctuated.
aw. what a good father!I used to masturbate. I still do, but I used to too.*(*no I'm not passing this off as my own. but you homos don't know who said it first, so I ain't telling you.)
Great commercial.
Don't forget the sweeping hand gestures!There is a genetic defect in bulls that basically gives them a separate sack for each testicle. The picture reminded me of Randy's toe-shoes.
haha, Ball Sack. I was in the Great Miami Oufitters store today which has the coolest clothes and stuff for hiking and camping and skiing and kinds of cool stuff that I'll never do but I like to buy the clothes anyway to look cool. Anyway, alot of times I'll run there and take a break looking around. Today there was a local TV reporter of some sort who was asking me all about my toe shoes and wants to do a segment with video footage of me running and interview and all. If it happens I'll let you know and promise I will try to work ballsack into the conversation numerous times. "Yeah, individual toes like a bull's testicles".
Wow, steve is way hotter than I remember. Big ups, strat.
hahaha