I Called In Sick Today

The flu: I has it.
I've been flirting with it since saturday. started getting a little bit of a scratchy throat on the way up to wv. didn't notice it once I started drinking (around 1 pm saturday) or once I had a massive hangover, but I started coughing at work yesterday and I've been getting the aches off and on. totally figured I was going to wake up this morning feeling awful but so far it hasn't progressed at all. guessing this has something to do with the fact that I'm active and strong, not lazy and weak (like yourself). but you go ahead and keep eating your grilled cheese hamburgers. (fatty).
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've been flirting with it since saturday. started getting a little bit of a scratchy throat on the way up to wv. didn't notice it once I started drinking (around 1 pm saturday) or once I had a massive hangover, but I started coughing at work yesterday and I've been getting the aches off and on. totally figured I was going to wake up this morning feeling awful but so far it hasn't progressed at all. guessing this has something to do with the fact that I'm active and strong, not lazy and weak (like yourself). but you go ahead and keep eating your grilled cheese hamburgers. (fatty).
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure that only one of us recently had sex with a girl who had the flu, so I would think that guy is inherently more likely to actually contract the disease. I'm talking about me. I'm the one who had the sex.
http://wtfpod.com/Marc Maron's latest podcast with Gallagher, which ends with Gallagher dropping the mic and storming out, is a great listen.EDIT - Holy shit. Gallagher's now on Twitter. A must follow. @RealGallagher
Looks like something to do on my day off tomorrow. My faggot brothers want to close the plant.
The fix was in and we all know it.
One thing leads to another...
Why can't it be everybody's way of taking things slowly?Some good stuff in here lately. Schrutebucks for all!**Not all. You know who you are.
goddammit
Angry Steve - all that talk about Mexican made me go out yesterday ;img20110131112629.jpg
Angry Steve - all that talk about Mexican made me go out yesterday ;img20110131112629.jpg
Nice!Now I am hungry for Mexican food. Sadly I have in my lunchbox 3 little mini chicken salad sandwich's.
The flu: I has it.
Something to cheer you:168429_125656250837206_100001784959811_149240_6643385_n.jpg
Nice!Now I am hungry for Mexican food. Sadly I have in my lunchbox 3 little mini chicken salad sandwich's.
My chunky soup is now depressing. I was enjoying it reasonably well until I saw his tasty Mexican food.sidenote: Kway-Kwee is how it looks in my head. I know that's wrong as there are no Us to go with the Qs. We're having a snow day here. Yay!

Genetics are fascinating. I have an aunt and an Uncle that are average looking, and they produced one dude that looks like a greek god, a girl who looks like a supermodel, and a retard. It's really all quite interesting.EDIT: damn you, Speedz.

Genetics are fascinating. I have an aunt and an Uncle that are average looking, and they produced one dude that looks like a greek god, a girl who looks like a supermodel, and a retard. It really all quite interesting.
don't you mean god is fascinating?
don't you mean god is fascinating?
I love you SuitedAces21. I hope you have a good week.Also, I would never forget to capitalize God.
I love you SuitedAces21. I hope you have a good week.Also, I would never forget to capitalize God.
i won't lie, god is really doing work right now. this blizzard got me out of class today. i hope god doesnt take my capitalization personally, i dont capitalize anything, usually.

well if I was flirting with being sick yesterday then I am fucking it straight in the ass today. I don't think it's the flu, just a regular cold, but god damn am I a major pussy about being sick. I HATE IT GOSH.

Also, I would never forget to capitalize God.
Or uncle!
well if I was flirting with being sick yesterday then I am fucking it straight in the ass today. I don't think it's the flu, just a regular cold, but god damn am I a major pussy about being sick. I HATE IT GOSH.
Yeah, but ass-fucking.
I know, right?