Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Funny story: Once I was hanging out with a guy that I knew had a crush on me. We hadn't kissed yet and I could tell he was thinking about it. We were watching tv and cuddling on the sofa and he kept looking at me wistfully and slowly edging forward, then stopping and reverting back to normal. Being LadyGrey I just pretended I didn't notice and kept staring at the tv feeling amused. This continued for a while but eventually he caught me off guard and lunged in for the kill. He pressed his lips up against mine for a few long seconds as I just sat there with my lips firmly shut. He seemed a little taken aback but didn't say anything and kind of went back to watching tv. After a few moments he tried again, and again I resisted and just sat there with my mouth shut like a statue. He was perplexed and exasperated now and outright requested whether we could kiss properly. I gave in and we kissed briefly and I settled back to watching tv. Not long after he requested that we do it again. I decided that yes we would do it again, but only for 30 seconds maximum. Well in the end it lasted about 5 minutes because suddenly he was quite a good kisser and I enjoyed it. But before then it was quite amusingly awkward and a good example of how annoying and frustrating teenage girls can be when they want to.
This is abnormal behavior. You have interesting issues with sex. Go on...
I think I have issues with kissing a guy for the first time. I just seem to feel uncomfortable about it and avoid it for as long as possible. Once that first kiss is out of the way I'm fine. I never used to be this way until I was about 18 (when the above story happened) so I'm not sure what changed. Before then I made out without giving it a thought on numerous occasions.

I have a couple black friends on facebook, but only one really black friend... if you know what I mean.I know that guy right there knows what I'm talking about... *points to Scram*"Its Monday FB!!! I kno ugh right.... But think of this way, u have to get thru UGH to get AYYYEEE, where yo ladies n fellaz r ready to party, grindin thru week, just to get paid, O man O man I can't wait til Friday!!! Have A Great Day Errbody!!"It usually takes me at least 2 read-throughs before I understand it.

I have a couple black friends on facebook, but only one really black friend... if you know what I mean.I know that guy right there knows what I'm talking about... *points to Scram*"Its Monday FB!!! I kno ugh right.... But think of this way, u have to get thru UGH to get AYYYEEE, where yo ladies n fellaz r ready to party, grindin thru week, just to get paid, O man O man I can't wait til Friday!!! Have A Great Day Errbody!!"It usually takes me at least 2 read-throughs before I understand it.
I was telling my brother yesterday that I can now understand most cultures (asian, russian, middle eastern etc.) ability to speak English better than I can alot of blacks. Alot of this is due to their slang, mumbling and poor diction. This is mostly phone convo's I'm talking about btw.
I'm not as down on Wakefield as some here. I guess I don't get it. But then again, I don't read any post that looks like a debate.
Wang seems to be against him recently for some reason. I'm not exactly sure why. He's been around forever and posts all the time. I don't think there's a need to seek him out and harp on his every statement or line of logical reasoning that one disagrees with.
Although, somewhere on the internet, somebody is telling him how gay you are for not kissing him after 3 dates, and you're only in it for the 85% discount on late-night entertainment.
Ha
His confidence is just fine. On Wednesday we're going to hang out at his place and eat Domino's pizza. As long as I keep agreeing to future dates he has no reason to suspect I am not interested.
Maybe he'll start to suspect you're only interested in him as a ~*~friend~*~.
I'll assume you were talking about the couch issue. I wouldn't dare knock that, as I'm a fan as well.
I had a girl over at my house as a 2nd date and we started making out on the couch. Eventually she stops and says, "Don't take this the wrong way, but can we continue this on your bed?" I agreed. But man, my mind was racing. She's asking to go to my bed, but she also said don't take this the wrong way. Then she explains that she doesn't want to stop making out, but she just wants to take things a little slower and she's not ready for sex yet. So we're lying on my bed making out and that can only go on for so long before things need to progress, right? So my hand starts moving her skirt up, but I was rebuffed. She simply says, "no," and then, while still making out with her, I move her skirt back down. She laughed. She gave me a blow job that night; we had sex the next date. That's my kind of taking things slowly.
I'm not as down on Wakefield as some here. I guess I don't get it. But then again, I don't read any post that looks like a debate.
I'm not down on him all the time, just think that he's incapable of understanding when he's being ridiculous and has no idea how to come to a mutually beneficial* end to any given argument, so I stand by my statement that eventually you just have to ignore him for a while.*that's the wrong word here, but I don't feel like coming up with the right one
I had a girl over at my house as a 2nd date and we started making out on the couch. Eventually she stops and says, "Don't take this the wrong way, but can we continue this on your bed?" I agreed. But man, my mind was racing. She's asking to go to my bed, but she also said don't take this the wrong way. Then she explains that she doesn't want to stop making out, but she just wants to take things a little slower and she's not ready for sex yet. So we're lying on my bed making out and that can only go on for so long before things need to progress, right? So my hand starts moving her skirt up, but I was rebuffed. She simply says, "no," and then, while still making out with her, I move her skirt back down. She laughed. She gave me a blow job that night; we had sex the next date. That's my kind of taking things slowly.
Sounds like it's actually her kind of taking things slowly.
Agree, well I do like Chipolte sometimes after a good workout. But my main go to Mex place is Zumba's.http://www.zumbagrille.com/
The tacon looks interesting. Like a waffle cone? Still not really authentic.Where's the pozole, menudo, chili rellenos, carne asada or tampequeno, camarones a la diabla? I need my chorizo or lengua or al pastor? Gonna be in Mexico on 2 weeks...can't wait.
Wang seems to be against him recently for some reason. I'm not exactly sure why. He's been around forever and posts all the time. I don't think there's a need to seek him out and harp on his every statement or line of logical reasoning that one disagrees with.
Why are we
?
Good point. I guess I mean if a girl tells you she wants to take things slowly, you're going to be ok with that version of it.
And then sometimes you're not really ok with it but you know that you have no choice, and when it finally happens you realize you've made a huge mistake and have to spend an extra month with the girl so she doesn't think you were just in it for a few bangs.
i absolutely love chipotle. i've had qdoba twice in my life, but they don't have any here in KC, so i stick with the chip.
yeah Qdoba seems like a straight up copy of Chipotle. A decent approximation, but not the real thing.