I Called In Sick Today

yes.Especially if the infidelity is either blown off as no big deal or if the audience is supposed to cheer for the protagonist for standing up for themselves... instead of, you know, working on not being so damn selfish.
Page_3_frame.jpg
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Soccer highlights!Watch him run fast then kick it out of bounds!Watch him miss the goal by 20 feet!But it's so beautiful.
QFT

Florida ... sunny and pushing 60.Our old house in Virginia is huge, drafty, and cost a fortune to heat with the natural gas it used when we bought it. [Hot water radiators, natural gas boiler.] At the peak of natural gas's cost, it cost us $1,100 a MONTH to keep the house at a miserable, dispiriting fifty-five degrees.Then we spent $6,000 on a coal stove and new chimney. It was almost exactly $3K for each, and you almost always need a new chimney, because coal burns really hot and most 100-year-old chimneys are both too leaky and can't take the heat --also, IIRC, something about coal smoke eating away the mortar between the bricks.Now, $280 a ton for coal. We burn 2-3 tons a winter, so our winter heating costs have gone from over a thousand a month to less than a thousand for the heating season. Best part: a toasty, happy 65 degrees inside. More comfort and the whole thing paid for itself in three years.Natural gas prices have come down since, I think, but we are grateful and thrilled all over again every winter when we fire up the stove.FAQ: no, it's not against city code; no, it doesn't billow noxious black smoke into the air, creating a Dickensian pall over the neighborhood; actually, it produces no visible smoke at all -- only heat shimmers; we have a hopper that feeds the coal into the stove, so the work consists of dumping a bag or two of coal in it every day and emptying the ashes every night; it produces less ash and takes less work than either wood or pellets, from what I hear of those; coal is the most BTU-dense fuel; contributing to global warming? why, yes, yes we are; but how do you think power plants produce electricity? Often from coal. The way we see it, we're cutting out the middleman and getting all those sweet sweet BTUs ourselves instead of letting the power plant have them while we pay more for less.Ironically, although Virginia (and of course our retarded kid brother West Virginia) has coal mining, the coal we buy comes from Pennsylvania. Apparently, PA does more washing and bagging of its coal for homeowner use while VA and WV sell their coal by the traincar-load to power plants.

Well that was random.
A slightly belated response to all the indoor/outdoor temperature postings. I wound up going into detail because I love it so much.
A slightly belated response to all the indoor/outdoor temperature postings. I wound up going into detail because I love it so much.
Oh, I didn't even notice the indoor/outdoor temperature postings. Must have skimmed over them.Girlfriend is meeting the parents tonight. Should be interesting, but thankfully I don't really have to worry about anyone saying anything stupid...except for me, of course.
Girlfriend is meeting the parents tonight. Should be interesting, but thankfully I don't really have to worry about anyone saying anything stupid...except for me, of course.
If it were wang saying the above I would look forward to a good story, or at least repeated suggestions that a good story is forthcoming followed by a prolonged absence/avoidance of the subject. Since it's you saying it, I am guessing this is the last we'll hear about it. So: good luck, I hope it goes well.I was going to post about date stuff, but since strat is back in town I guess I can't any more. Sorry homburgs*. *This originally read "hombres", but Firefox suggested "homburgs" as a spelling correction, and I decided that it was infinitely better.

Holy Shit! I just watched the greatest, funniest show in the history of television. Ricky Gervais has a new show on the Science Channel called, Idiot Abroad. Basically him and one of his producer friends, have a third friend who is like a British mixture of Shake* and Archie Bunker that they decided to send around the world. This guy is so naive, pessimistic and backwards and they send him to the best places and film him. I was in tears laughing the whole time. It's like they were sitting around stoned and said, "You know what would be funny? Let's send Shake to all these exotic places, you know, like China and the Amazon and India, places with like tons of Black Widow spiders and no Trailer Parks and film his reactions!" hahahaha And then they actually did it.It's brilliant.*Not the real life Shake, just the imaginary one.

Being attracted to a 16-yr-old doesn't make you a pedophile.
Having sex with one does.
Oh yeah, I meant to briefly mention what actually happened. In Genetics we're playing "The Cow Game", in which we use a computer simulation to run a dairy farm and attempt to improve the herd via yearly matings. You can choose up to 3 bulls to mate to 50 cows and the computer tells you what changes have occured...which calves do well, which ones have genetic issues, which ones die, etc. Friend 1: How about we use bull number 37?Friend 2: That bull is dead!Speedz: Cross him off, then.The fact that I attempted to say it with the character's voice and inflection got me many a strange look. I was so annoyed that nobody got it I didn't even bother mumbling that it was a movie reference, I just hung my head in shame.I don't think he was necessarily an awful husband, was he? I thought it seemed like he was just stuck in a rut, as was their relationship, and when he started coming to life she just got upset about it and banged The King.
Where can I get a copy of this game?Also: watch it again from the beginning and telling me that you would treat your current GF exactly like Lester does from the beginning of the movie. (I understand that the point the movie starts isn't necessary fair, but they got to this point somehow.)
Page_3_frame.jpg
Really? You didn't have time to edit out the stupid earring?

Oh and thanks to Obama, I got about $2000 off a new furnace and A/C unit a couple months back. I knew I was going to need one in the next few years so I took advantage of it now. The total was about $3500 after rebates but my heat works so much better in the house now and have been saving about $250 a month on my bill to boot which was a huge surprise! And the best thing? I don't have to shovel and goddam coal!

Oh and thanks to Obama, I got about $2000 off a new furnace and A/C unit a couple months back.
man, if it weren't election season I would SOOOO comment on this.
Having sex with one does.
No. No, it doesn't. It makes you a criminal, but not a pedophile. Being attracted to/having sex with a sexually mature woman does not make you a pedophile. Randy commenting that a 17-yr-old girl is pretty also doesn't make him a pedophile. Pedophile, pedophile, pedophile.
No. No, it doesn't. It makes you a criminal, but not a pedophile. Being attracted to/having sex with a sexually mature woman does not make you a pedophile. Randy commenting that a 17-yr-old girl is pretty also doesn't make him a pedophile. Pedophile, pedophile, pedophile.
You an I have differing definitions of child. If it's statutory rape, then that's a pretty good starting point, in my mind.EDIT: I think Randy saying that one of his daughters friends is pretty is totally acceptable, btw. There are plenty of very pretty teens. But actively fantasizing about and then screwing them is a tad different.
EDIT: I think Randy saying that one of his daughters friends is pretty is totally acceptable, btw. There are plenty of very pretty teens. But actively fantasizing about and then screwing them is a tad different.
But see, it isn't. Because thinking they're pretty is an instinctual response.EDIT - Ok. I'm done with this topic. It will only get worse from here.EDIT2 - Football.
But see, it isn't. Because thinking they're pretty is an instinctual response.EDIT - Ok. I'm done with this topic. It will only get worse from here.
It won't get worse. I wasn't going to let it get worse. ps. I love you Loogie and I don't like annoying you.
haha, I just saw proof that loogie's a member of a family. what a fag.
One person you can't see in that picture is loogie's oldest sister, Jacinta. She is the black sheep of the family and has been shunned for her choice to devote her life to heroin, prostitution, and Bret Michaels. Jacinta hasn't been invited to any family gatherings since 1998, after she was arrested for indecent exposure at a Spice Girls concert. Loogie's parents have even gone as far as to white-out her face in all the family photos, and have turned her old bedroom into a present-wrapping room. He told me all about it when we met.