• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

NO YOU MISSUNDERSTOOD ME. Don't put money in it. Don't do anything but stick a sign in the window and sell it as-is. Let whoever buys it do that stuff. It's not worth putting money into. They'll only give you $500 if your lucky when you trade it so sell it for whatever you can get. Or just keep it for an extra car or something.
no no, you're misunderstanding me. see, I don't want to do ANYTHING. no sign, nothing. I want somebody to just stop by and give me five grand, out of the blue. possibly a blow job. preferably from a female.

but I have my truck too. if I get a new car, keep this car, and my truck, then man, I've just got too many vehicles. it would be silly. plus, I'd like to have the extra cash for the down-payment.

but I have my truck too. if I get a new car, keep this car, and my truck, then man, I've just got too many vehicles. it would be silly. plus, I'd like to have the extra cash for the down-payment.
Wanna buy an '04 Explorer?
Hording old vehicles is one of the earlier symptoms of an impending case of whitetrashitis.
anybody else off for king day? I'm gonna do some vacuuming and make some stir fry!
That is ... not very masculine.
I wish I was a regular somewhere. But it would have to be somewhere that didn't fill you with shame. Like I wouldn't want to walk into the local Taco Bell and whoever is working the register that day just says, "Hey Skully, three tacos and a mexican pizza coming up!" That would be sad. Especially since I don't really care for mexican pizzas. I'm not sure I want to be a regular at a bar either because I want to at least pretend that I don't drink that much. So I'm not sure where I want to be known. But I want to be able to send people somewhere by way of saying, "Go down to such-and-such and tell 'em ol' Skully sent you. They'll know."
I'm a regular at a local deli and also a Vietnamese cafe, which I think hits the nice middle you're aiming for. Regular at a natl/intl chain is sad indeed. The deli owner knows my whole order perfectly. I change my Vietnamese order now and then, but the owner still asks how I'm doing and knows that the only way the order will change is depending whether or not we want crispy tofu or spring rolls before the pho.
To be honest I do most of my drinking like I masturbate: alone in the bathroom...crying.
Nicely put.
Wanna buy an '04 Explorer?
even trade for a '94 civic? celebrity owner!
Hording old vehicles is one of the earlier symptoms of an impending case of whitetrashitis.
oh don't worry, they diagnosed me with early onset whitetrashitis at age 11 when I stated my ultimate career goal to be a professional bass fisherman. drinking gevalia coffee and reading cnn.com keeps me on an even keel though.
Not sure about the Bears or Packers. Who should I root for?
The best way to figure out who to root for is based on the fans on FCP.The Bears have BigD, leftygolfer, Suited Up, gobears, and Guapo.The Packers have DDiDM and fluffdog.Other considerations: if you hate Brett Favre, you should root for Green Bay.
I don't care for either of the AFC teams, but if the Steelers go to the super bowl, again, I'm going to puke.
Those are my two least favorite teams in the league, but I have to root for the Steelers. The Jets as a team are incredibly obnoxious, and their fans would just be too damn annoying if they win the whole thing. Not that Steelers fans are any better, but at least nothing would really change if they won.
Those are my two least favorite teams in the league, but I have to root for the Steelers. The Jets as a team are incredibly obnoxious, and their fans would just be too damn annoying if they win the whole thing. Not that Steelers fans are any better, but at least nothing would really change if they won.
Yeah, the Jets are my least favorite team in the NFL. A large portion of that hate comes from Jets fans.
surprised you were able to pry your hand away from petting your cat for long enough to post this
shit.just.got.real.too.real.is.this.annoying.?.as.annoying.as.say.....checkboxes.like.this.[].for.everything.in.genpop.?.I think there might be some low grade lsd in my new vitamin supplement...
Big Ben then will have 3 Super Bowl rings, and be forever in the discussion of "great" quarterbacks, with lots of potential to get another ring and take the step into "all-time great" quarterbacks.
Does anyone who has done the adult dating thing know the protocol for how long is normal before the first L-bomb is dropped?
I would try to find out about that as soon as possible, because then you could line up some 3way action.