Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Pretty uneventful. Went well. The conversation was surprisingly solid and two-way in construct. She let me play with her ipad, which is metaphorical for nothing. This was clearly the weeder-date to see if there should be a round 2. I'm guessing there probably will be but who knows. Her call. There's more in common than I would have guessed.
Nice. So does that mean you're waiting for her to ask you out on a second date, or are you going to take the reigns and just see what she says?
If he even got Ice cream, I am going with plain vanilla for him and cherry cordial for her.
Vanilla? Seriously? Nobody's boring enough to get vanilla ice cream on a first date, even if that's what they'd really want.
Nice. So does that mean you're waiting for her to ask you out on a second date, or are you going to take the reigns and just see what she says?Vanilla? Seriously? Nobody's boring enough to get vanilla ice cream on a first date, even if that's what they'd really want.
You don't seriously think Scam would order "chocolate" ice cream do you?
You don't seriously think Scam would order "chocolate" ice cream do you?
I'm just saying, nobody's excited by someone who orders vanilla ice cream in a cup.
The dude that killed all the people in Arizona has a youtube channel that's probably going to get taken down very soon...http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/a/u/1/nHoaZaLbqB4
Tujwa,Uh...that's "yikes" if you shift your hands one key to the left by accident.
I'm just saying, nobody's excited by someone who orders vanilla ice cream in a cup.Tujwa,Uh...that's "yikes" if you shift your hands one key to the left by accident.
I thought "Tujwa" might be a yiddish term before I read the next sentence. I'm what you call: cultured.
I'm just saying, nobody's excited by someone who orders vanilla ice cream in a cup.Tujwa,Uh...that's "yikes" if you shift your hands one key to the left by accident.
Leftist!
Nice. So does that mean you're waiting for her to ask you out on a second date, or are you going to take the reigns and just see what she says?
I guess I'm going to meander back into the coffee shop as I always do, jump into my normal routine and see how she reacts. If she's down for round 2, it should be immediately apparent. If she isn't, she will act different and I'll know to not waste anyone's time.

Last night I dreamt that Jack Black had come to my high school (which I was still in), and I had to write a live comedy sketch for us to perform. Here's the sketch that I wrote in my sleep:Jack and I are sitting on foldout chairs next to each other and we say nothing the entire sketch.I take a piece of paper and begin folding it origami-style into a flower, which I hand to Jack. He takes it, crumples it up, and throws it in my face.I then take another piece of paper and fold it into another flower, this one just slightly different, and hand it to him. He takes this flower, crumples it up, and throws it into my face, as well.Then I take a third piece of paper and fold an additional flower. I hand it to him, and Jack suddenly becomes very emotional. It's obvious that he's deeply touched by my gift, and he looks at me with tears of gratitude welling up in his eyes. We share a serious moment.Then he crumples it up and throws it in my face.

Funny story from yesterday.Ruth and I are sitting in the living room yesterday watching Reba & Still Standing like we do most afternoons - when the daughter from Reba is wearing some pajamas that totally get my blood flowing. Down there.We're well past the point of niceties in the relationship by now, so I go right ahead and say, "I need to fuck something." Now we've been fighting for the past week, so I didn't expect much to come of it, but much to my surprise she was into it.She took off her shirt and stood up to make her way to the bedroom. Nice. I haven't gotten laid in days at this point and I'm just happy we're having a long enough cease fire to get off.She's feeling frisky, though - so as I'm getting up to follow her she fucking NAILS me in the face with her shirt and bolts to the bedroom - in a chase me chase me sort of way. I, of course, oblige.As I'm rounding the corner to the bedroom - WHACK! I slam my foot into the door frame. Takes my nail clean off.You'd be surprised how quickly you lose an erection when your blood suddenly realizes "Holy crap, we're needed elsewhere!" So there I am - at the door, fucking bleeding, my erection's fading quicker than Pauly Shores career - and she's sitting up in the bed laughing at me. Literally pointing and laughing.Needless to say, not only did I lose a nail and my poor little fat toe is black and blue, but I didn't get laid neither.Meh.
Hey, remember this guy? He sure loved to fuck!
well I've never been in a real long term relationship and had it end, but I have been pretty much alone my entire life. my advice would be to spend a few days curled up in a ball watching sad movies and what not for a couple of days, then start going out with or without friends to various dive bars and getting retardedly drunk while not paying attention to any women at all. then after doing this after a few weeks of that, you can start adding in sex with a large girl every couple of nights. I don't really know what to tell you after that since I've never really made it past that stage.
This was awesome.
There is a lot of talk of "forceful ejaculation" in class right now.
Loogie raped a girl once... but I guess you had to be there! HA!
Loogie raped a girl once... but I guess you had to be there! HA!
Not that kind of force, you sicko. Actual pressure. Like, a male goat shoots jizz like a fucking firehose. Not pun intended...HA!