• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm a little bit afraid of Resue's (not sure if I should be) because from what I have seen they get abused animals. I don't want a dog who could is skittish and would potential bite the kids.Another thing holding us off is my daughter. She has been increasingly violent lately. I think she needs to calm down before we can bring a puppy into the house. Her hauling off and whacking the dog in the face is probably not a good thing.
One thing to think about is that a lot of people have been forced to give up their dogs due to the economy and them not being able to affordto keep them around. I know a couple people that are involved with Lab rescues that have said they have been inundated with really nice dogsdue to this. May be a good chance to get a really nice, well socialized dog no matter what breed you want.
I think the one thing we should take from that picture is that VB's job is a total scam.
From the article:
he was arrested for soliciting a prostitute, and has some other minor offenses in the past). Commenters there claimed to know him and said he seemed like a nice guy when they conversed with him.So ... the 80 percent or so of the brain that guy appears to be missing, what does it actually do?
Well for one thing, it stops you from soliciting prostitutes. There is a famous story in neuroscience of Phineas Gage, who was a railroad construction foreman, all-around nice guy and distinguished gentleman. That is, until a premature explosion sent an iron rod flying clear through his head, leaving a hole that his doctor could join his fingers through. phineas_gage_mcmillan.jpgHe was basically fine cognitively afterwards... except that he was now a total *******. Swore a lot, did lots of inappropriate things, lost all his friends, etc. Basically started acting like the guy in the non-photoshopped picture probably acts all the time (it's hard to say what the guy with the deformed skull is actually missing -- could be a bunch pressed in there -- but I'd have a hard time believing he has an intact orbitofrontal cortex with that head). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

Proceeds are collateral within the definition of §9-102(a)(12). As a result, when proceeds are disposed of or rights arise out of them, whatever received is proceeds. Thus the proceeds of proceeds are proceeds. So the proceeds of proceeds are proceeds. Well Duh!

Wanna bet?Wait...you already said "bet", so apparently you do (want to bet). I'll amend my "wanna bet" to "I accept".
well you lost sucker. I totally built the fire and rejected it before it could reject me. already back home. bet that fire feels like an IDIOT now.
Oh, wait, I just got that Shake was making jokes.
wow.
Another thing holding us off is my daughter. She has been increasingly violent lately. I think she needs to calm down before we can bring a puppy into the house. Her hauling off and whacking the dog in the face is probably not a good thing.
well if you get a pit bull it would probably take care of this problem.
When I was in grad school there was this guy in the clinical psych program studying behavioral therapy. One of the main tenets of this approach is exposure: you repeatedly expose the patient to whatever they are afraid of until their body and mind habituate to all the negative feelings and they no longer avoid the thing they were afraid of. Well, this guy decided that he was so afraid of asking girls out that he was just going to give himself major exposure. Kind of a dorky, tall gangly guy. He started just walking around campus, striking up conversations with random girls, and then asking them out. He got rejected over and over again day in and day out, but several of them actually said yes. Granted it was a low percentage, but he got some dates and was totally fearless after this experience.
This is along the lines of the "Gene Simmons approachTM." Before he got married his approach was to basically ask every woman he met if they would like to engage in coitus. For him it wasn't about unsuccessful attempts wrecking his average it was about meeting his objective with as little wasted effort as possible.
wow.
I know, right?Submitted without comment:
Toy Story 3. Didn't like it at all.
What the fuck?
Yeah I know. I was suprised because everyone said they loved it, even cried at the end. I was crying because it was so bad. I hated all the new characters. I hated all the original characters. I know I'm in the minority, so I won't say anyone is wrong by calling it a good movie. But I thought it was dogshit.
I, for one, will never hate you for having an opinion. Small comfort, I know...
This is along the lines of the "Gene Simmons approachTM." Before he got married his approach was to basically ask every woman he met if they would like to engage in coitus. For him it wasn't about unsuccessful attempts wrecking his average it was about meeting his objective with as little wasted effort as possible.
Easy approach when you're Gene Simmons.
I don't think I've ever seen a slab of bacon; it's always in slice form (or bit/crumble form).Is my bacon experience not all that it could be?
Bacon is delicious. My apartment smells like bacon for 20 hours/week give or take. Next month, perhaps, I will learn all there is to know about bacon.
Proceeds are collateral within the definition of §9-102(a)(12). As a result, when proceeds are disposed of or rights arise out of them, whatever received is proceeds. Thus the proceeds of proceeds are proceeds. So the proceeds of proceeds are proceeds. Well Duh!
This got a song from Singin' in the Rain stuck in my head. "Moses supposes his roses are toeses..."
One day I had to speak with both him and Linda Perry (separately). The TSA has nothing on those two.
Oh goddamnit, I might have to get a dog.I reaaaally don't want one, but she's kind of perfect. Or at least she looks perfect and I hear she's sweet, I have to go meet her. But I shouldn't get her. I can't. It'd be a dumb move. But I want her. She was dumped on the steps of our hospital with a case of mange...they think she's around 6 months old.
That is one of the ugliest dogs I have ever seen.It's been a while since I named a dog. I think the last one was 'Eskimo' in Oakland, California back in August. Little white dog.
Well, this guy decided that he was so afraid of asking girls out that he was just going to give himself major exposure. Kind of a dorky, tall gangly guy. He started just walking around campus, striking up conversations with random girls, and then asking them out. He got rejected over and over again day in and day out, but several of them actually said yes. Granted it was a low percentage, but he got some dates and was totally fearless after this experience.
This is kinda like what "The Game" says I think. Guys use the 'techniques' to practice approaching girls and get comfortable with it, makes them more confident. Friend of mine has read the Game and was talking to me about it the other day. Apparently it works for him. Personally I can smell the Game on a guy a mile off, but sometimes it still works just because confidence is attractive.
Another thing holding us off is my daughter. She has been increasingly violent lately.
Hahahaha. Not sure why this amuses me so much.