• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

so I forgot to update my netflix queue with a new couple of movies after I sent my last 2 back so it ended up cycling down to freaks and geeks which I had been hesitant to commit to since there's so many discs. well, I just watched the first episode and I am absolutely in love with this show. so great.

No, see, you devise a plan, then create a backup plan, then follow through on neither plan but post on the internet about both plans.
This was my plan only I didn't say it. The problem I have is thinking about the sex tape while I'm having sex with that person. I mean I know every night there are millions of people having sex every night, but thinking about it freaks me out.
I haven't read anything posted since I was last on, but I have thought a lot about what everyone said, and I decided to change tacts.Soooooo I slept with a chick who was on an episode of Monk.Thoughts?
Is he as funny in real life as he seems?
This is how you find your answer:10gzl0p.jpg
!!!
I am hungover for the first time ages, damn draft beer.
I always see people talking to each other. Lots of smokers here. Just smoking and chatting. I see them, and I wonder, what are they talking about? They seem to very focused on their conversation. Lots of dialogue. But about what? I don't have anything to talk about in those situations. I don't like making "small talk" or whatever you want to call it. I mean, just what exactly are these people talking about? They can't be solving any big problems or tackling any big issues. I doubt they're out there discussing world politics or stem cell research. So are they bullshitting? Just taking turns talking about themselves and not really listening to the other person. I don't get it. Too much damn talking for my taste. Smoking is a nasty habit though. I don't get that one either. Talking and smoking. I don't get it, man.
I know, but can't let you in on the secret.
so I forgot to update my netflix queue with a new couple of movies after I sent my last 2 back so it ended up cycling down to freaks and geeks which I had been hesitant to commit to since there's so many discs. well, I just watched the first episode and I am absolutely in love with this show. so great.
I just finished watching the series...enjoy. A large percentage of the episodes are winners.
I just finished watching the series...enjoy. A large percentage of the episodes are winners.
it also shouldn't be much of a surprise to find out that I'm now in love with the main girl.

Recent Text Exchange:Sue: "Wanna hang out before I go back to LA?" Wang: "You don't live here?"Sue: "I'm an actress."Wang: "Oh wow. You earn a living as actress? I guess I just thought that was like a hobby or a broken dream or something."Sue: "I wait tables too."(30 minutes pass)Wang: "My cat's breath smells like cat food."Sometimes I wake up on the morning an think to myself: "I am going to be so awesome today. Goddamnpimps!" The feeling rarely lasts past 4. Goddamnpimps!

(30 minutes pass)Wang: "My cat's breath smells like cat food."
Fantastic. Especially if she doesn't get the reference.
Sometimes I wake up on the morning an think to myself: "I am going to be so awesome today. Goddamnpimps!" The feeling rarely lasts past 4. Goddamnpimps!
I'm guessing you leave the house at around 3?Now that I've gotten over the hump of asking this girl out, I'm realizing that I have about a dozen more humps to get over before actually making it to the comfortable relationship stage. O/U on number of humps I can make it over before screwing it up is being set at 4.5.
awesome. found it on 4chan a few minutes ago in a random cityscape thread. looks neat, never want to see it in person.
It probably isn't very cold out. I would guess high 20's. The road is wet. The road's aren't wet at night when it's "Iowa cold".
It probably isn't very cold out. I would guess high 20's. The road is wet. The road's aren't wet at night when it's "Iowa cold".
it's freaking rochester. I don't care about the cold, I care about it being ROCHESTER.makes for neat wallpaper tho.
I wasn't sure where you liveedit: no brown recluses in rochester mr fussy pants
I haven't seen many lately. weird stuff.this is where I lived in lawrence during my last year.http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=U...mp;t=h&z=18now you understand why I worked at mcdonalds. zoom out a bit, scroll south, marvel at the beauty of the KU campus.
well, I just watched the first episode and I am absolutely in love with this show. so great.
Freaks and Geeks is brilliant, one of my favorite shows ever. And it only gets better as the season goes on.freaksandgeeks.jpgHarris (dungeon master, center) is amazing. He's a pretty minor character but he's always hilarious. Sam Weir: Hey Harris, what kind of presents do you get Judith? Harris Trinsky: Judith has very particular tastes. About the only thing she ever wants is scented oils and plenty of time with her man.
Harris Trinsky: Judith has very particular tastes. About the only thing she ever wants is scented oils and plenty of time with her man.
You're not a loser 'cause you have sex, but if you weren't having sex, we could definitely debate the issue.
Edit: In a Wangian "check out this chick", the video above was sent to me by the girl I'm going out with tonight. Meanwhile, I'm completely unable to focus on studying and am currently well on my way to failing my exam on tuesday.
Meanwhile, I'm completely unable to focus on studying and am currently well on my way to failing my exam on tuesday.
It's hard to concentrate when there's a REVOLUTION going on.actor01.jpg
Now that I've gotten over the hump of asking this girl out, I'm realizing that I have about a dozen more humps to get over before actually making it to the comfortable relationship stage. O/U on number of humps I can make it over before screwing it up is being set at 4.5.
Well at least you get to bang her four times and even get bucked off midstroke once before it all ends horribly, then.
Well at least you get to bang her four times and even get bucked off midstroke once before it all ends horribly, then.
She's probably too small to buck me off, better set the line at 5 even.