• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I haven't read anything posted since I was last on, but I have thought a lot about what everyone said, and I decided to change tacts.Soooooo I slept with a chick who was on an episode of Monk.Thoughts?
I'm sure she acted very convincingly.
I haven't read anything posted since I was last on, but I have thought a lot about what everyone said, and I decided to change tacts.Soooooo I slept with a chick who was on an episode of Monk.Thoughts?
As in, she acted on the show, or she had a recorded episode under her when you boinked her?253769_1245188811265_full.jpg

I... have now read some of the posts made in the last few hours. Oh boy am I going to come across as some kind of something. And come on Lolli: you were definitely saying my conduct was unmanly and clearly expressing your disapproval. Don't be all passive/aggressive and back off when someone calls you on it. That's so much lamer than anything I've considered doing.

"that's... that's why there's wars and stuff. women like you who choose stupid strong people over the weak and gentle."
that quote I posted is from louie, louis ck's show. seriously, everyone who saw it and had no idea what I was talking about... watch season 1 sometime.
I recognised it and was going to post on how great a reference it was for the situation, but you ruined it by acknowledging your own reference. A little patience, son. Wang, here's the long and short of it: You need to get over your damsel in distress syndrome. Jenny doesn't need saving. She made a mistake, and she is paying for it (whether she knows it or not). Even though you care about her, there is no need for you to do anything about this situation and nothing good will come of it. Leave it alone.
I think TB should consider retaining a copy of this tape instead of destroying them all. For all we know, in a couple weeks when he finds out she has been banging Colby there will be no suitable revenge option other than to start a website to distribute this tape as widely as possible.
Wang, you should make a tape of you banging this Jenny girl, then replace his tape with yours.
I very much like both of these options. humor revenge is always better revenge. at least better than 7 to 10 years medium security revenge.
Wang, here's the long and short of it: You need to get over your damsel in distress syndrome. Jenny doesn't need saving. She made a mistake, and she is paying for it (whether she knows it or not). Even though you care about her, there is no need for you to do anything about this situation and nothing good will come of it. Leave it alone.
but I think in the end, this is the truth. she's a grown ass woman dog. she can take care of herself.and I am on vacation ALL next week bitches. loungin' and scroungin'. I... don't know what I'll be scroungin' for, but still, I'll be doing it!
Ok, Beans, Sal, Hank...gonna build an AR-15 as my Xmas gift.
As usual, sal stole my funny before I could use it...I quit giving firearms for Christmas many moons ago. The incident at the in-laws involving a twelve year old, a twenty two magnum, a bottle of Crown, and a poorly placed target convinced me of thatThe multiple holes in the door of a brand new car caused quite the dismay around the dinner table that afternoon...
stunt-boobs
This made my mind race from thoughts of that hot gal in the Fall Guy show to starting up a stunt-boob inspired call girl service to wondering if the wife would go for a stunt-boob stand in occasionally and then back to the hot gal in the Fall Guy show again......now I cant get the theme song from Hooper outta my mind"The aint nuthin like the life of a Hollywood stunt-boob, stunt-boob!"
and I am on vacation ALL next week bitches. loungin' and scroungin'. I... don't know what I'll be scroungin' for, but still, I'll be doing it!
I can just hear the sounds of impact wrenches all over Virginia as the young women throw the tires on their homes in preparation to evacuate...Nah, no idea where that one came from, either.... probably been sitting in the back of my cobwebs for some time now just waiting for an opportunity Ill be traveling next week.... Houston, TX for those of you caring to break and enter the house or somethingRandom thought of the day.... I probably should be on some sort of medication
I... have now read some of the posts made in the last few hours. Oh boy am I going to come across as some kind of something. And come on Lolli: you were definitely saying my conduct was unmanly and clearly expressing your disapproval. Don't be all passive/aggressive and back off when someone calls you on it. That's so much lamer than anything I've considered doing.
Oh ffs. Lets get one thing straight, I was simply asking a question WHY YOU NEED TO HIRE SOMEONE ELSE TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK. I don't quite care if you kick the shit out of him yourself, have your hired guns lynch him, or cower in a corner like a little bitch (does that mean I think you're a cowering little bitch?) I was simply asking WHY you chose to go this route. Speedz explained it that you are trying to avoid physical violence. Which I then find laughable that you won't take a punch for Jenny, but you're will to commit multiple felonies for her. STILL, I don't think you're any less of a man. Stupid, maybe. Less of a man, no. The question you should be asking is how much of a man did I think you were before all of this.
That was a lot of words...I did read the first post though, and yeah, someone who got a 98 in 11 minutes cheated. I'm surprised it's legal for the university to go through private emails to find cheaters.
Soooooo I slept with a chick who was on an episode of Monk.Thoughts?
I'd care much more if I watched that show and might know who she was. Oh, but she must have an imdb page, which you should show us.
Wang, here's the long and short of it: You need to get over your damsel in distress syndrome. Jenny doesn't need saving. She made a mistake, and she is paying for it (whether she knows it or not). Even though you care about her, there is no need for you to do anything about this situation and nothing good will come of it. Leave it alone.
If there was an unauthorized sextape of you out there you wouldn't want your male friends to take care of it for you?
Oh ffs.
I've decided to assume that your participation in this discussion can be chalked up to PMS, as you've yet to display one rational thought regarding your own comments.
If there was an unauthorized sextape of you out there you wouldn't want your male friends to take care of it for you?
So strat's been showing a video of our nasty business to his friends? Then I confront him about it. Do I want my male friends to get involved? Hells no. I want them to back me up verbally and support my endeavours to halt the screenings, but I don't want them to have any direct involvement in sorting out the situation. If they tried to do some Wang style machismo operation to threaten strat, I would be annoyed by it. He is my ex, they have no right to contact him on my behalf unless I ask them to or approve it first. It could lead to unforseen complications and drama for me down the line and I don't want to deal with that. Maybe I would think it was sweet of them to care, but that they were being patronising by assuming that I needed them to sort it out for me without asking me if I wanted their assistance. I am a big girl, I can handle my own business. So can Jenny.
So strat's been showing a video of our nasty business to his friends? Then I confront him about it. Do I want my male friends to get involved? Hells no. I want them to back me up verbally and support my endeavours to halt the screenings, but I don't want them to have any direct involvement in sorting out the situation. If they tried to do some Wang style machismo operation to threaten strat, I would be annoyed by it. He is my ex, they have no right to contact him on my behalf unless I ask them to or approve it first. It could lead to unforseen complications and drama for me down the line and I don't want to deal with that. Maybe I would think it was sweet of them to care, but that they were being patronising by assuming that I needed them to sort it out for me without asking me if I wanted their assistance. I am a big girl, I can handle my own business. So can Jenny.
You hit the nail on the head and I agree with this completely. I wasn't promoting fighting (however it does seem to be the lesser of two evils between that and felony charges). I would have said "walk away" from the get go, had I actually believed this was an option TB was contemplating, but from what I read in his posts, this wasn't a likely scenario since he seemed to be out for revenge in Jenny's honor.
You don't know that he is showing it to his friends. Now that you are banging Shake (who for some reason befriended Strat's bro who has seen the video), he wants to go over and have Kers shake him down. Should Shake just tell you that he knows you created a video AND that multiple people have seen it? If you are telling the guy not to get involved, should that non-involvement include not saying anything about the video existing and being viewed by half the sick thread?I think my real life/theoretical sick thread example lines crossed, but hopefully my point came across. I can't blame PMS...
You don't know that he is showing it to his friends. Now that you are banging Shake (who for some reason befriended Strat's bro who has seen the video), he wants to go over and have Kers shake him down. Should Shake just tell you that he knows you created a video AND that multiple people have seen it? If you are telling the guy not to get involved, should that non-involvement include not saying anything about the video existing and being viewed by half the sick thread?I think my real life/theoretical sick thread example lines crossed, but hopefully my point came across. I can't blame PMS...
Now this here is a very different question.With me NOT knowing that the video is out there, there are two options which I advocate for Shake in this scenario:A) He can be honest and tell me that he heard about this video floating around. From there its up to me how to pursue the matter. I'm never going to be angry at Shake for telling me the truth in this situation, unless he adds that he sent a crony over to destroy Strat's computer and I'm welcome. B) He can send me an anonymous email/letter/whatever telling me that the video is floating around. This way he can tell me without letting on that he knows about it himself. In Wang's case he could disguise his identity by incorporating txtspk e.g. "Jenny. Ur ex is showing ppl a tape of u havin sex with him. Thoght u shud know. A friend." It's especially important that the message be signed "A friend". Either way I think it's a good idea to let me know so I can deal with the situation myself as I see fit. It's up to Shake whether he tells me in person or secretly, or just minds his own beeswax.
Now this here is a very different question.With me NOT knowing that the video is out there, there are two options which I advocate for Shake in this scenario:A) He can be honest and tell me that he heard about this video floating around. From there its up to me how to pursue the matter. I'm never going to be angry at Shake for telling me the truth in this situation, unless he adds that he sent a crony over to destroy Strat's computer and I'm welcome. B) He can send me an anonymous email/letter/whatever telling me that the video is floating around. This way he can tell me without letting on that he knows about it himself. In Wang's case he could disguise his identity by incorporating txtspk e.g. "Jenny. Ur ex is showing ppl a tape of u havin sex with him. Thoght u shud know. A friend." It's especially important that the message be signed "A friend". Either way I think it's a good idea to let me know so I can deal with the situation myself as I see fit. It's up to Shake whether he tells me in person or secretly, or just minds his own beeswax.
Let's be honest. Shake is going to be using this information to get you to make a video with him.The bolded is pretty awesome.

(I don't have time to respond to everything. I got this before before I had to leave.)

I don't know how to phrase this...There are certain aspects of my personality that are far from perfect. I make some decisions that objectively are clearly incorrect in various ways. That doesn't mean I want a significant other that is too aggressive about saving me from myself. I'm in no way saying that the part of Wang's personality in question is a negative trait, just that I do understand why it could rub someone the wrong way, especially in particularly stressful situations. And I think Wang himself probably agrees with me and already knows this, which is why I didn't bother saying it before...something about your post just kind of made me feel like it should be said.
You're right about pretty much all of that. I can tell you're trying to be delicate, but it's honestly unnecessary. It's just that... I've always valued loyalty very highly, and I think real, honest loyalty is not just passive -- the promise never to betray -- but active -- the promise to do everything in your power to support. It's not that hard not to hurt people, but I've never thought that's enough. I mean, in order to not hurt someone, all you have to do is never interact with them. It's just... not good enough. I do my best to make the best decision in every situation, even if I think it will make my life more difficult. I KNOW what's right most of the time, but even if I'm wrong, it's totally irrelevant; I BELIEVE it is right, so there is no excuse not to act with vigor. This is why I have very few close friends. I try my best to put the people I love first -- that's kind of what love is, right? -- and that can get expensive and messy. I make no apologies for it, though. I like that about myself. But I do understand that it can be difficult for the people around me, and I know I can come across as paternal and self-righteous, but the irony usually is: if I'm sacrificing something for you, it's only because I believe in you.
Ok, I can see that. Maybe the way I said it was wrong. What I was trying to point out is, (I am going off memory here) they took a break because he did not tell her to not take the job in Chicago(?) and she thought he was being inconsiderate and telling her what he thought was best for her, not necessarily what she thought was best. That upset her.If she found out he did what he is proposing, then I think it would be perceived the exact same way, only with worse consequences.I also don't think it's a negative trait, I actually think it is endearing. But we are guys, and women view this shit completely differently.
She was upset because she thought I didn't love her. She thinks, "If he loves me, he would not let me go to Chicago. It would be too hard for him." I think, "If I love her, I have to let her go to Chicago, no matter how hard it is." I will tell her that tonight, and let the chips fall where they may. It is probably too late, and if she honestly believes the things she said about me, there's really no point in trying to reconcile, but...
You know, I have more stuff to say, but I'm not totally comfortable doing more than making cursory observations and throwing out small bits of advice and jokes, like I do for any other topic here. At a certain point it becomes non of our business.
If it were none of your business, it wouldn't be here, open to discussion. I put that stuff here because I value your opinions -- specifically yours, Speedz; I think we're probably the two most similar people in here in terms of background, age, experience, etc. -- too much to do without them. Hence, I'm not pulling that B and E job I laid out yesterday. J-Bone tried to persuade me not to do it, and when most of you agreed that it was a bad idea, I stepped back and rethought it. I'm not incapable of growing, so if I'm wrong, I will eventually be able to admit it, I think.