I Called In Sick Today

Really? Do you think it would be that difficult for her to figure out?
She doesn't know Wang knows who this guy is. Though I guess if they got back together she'd find out that Wang is now friends with the guy's friend...so yeah, if she found out that the dude was threatened (again, not sure how she would, it's not something a man would want to advertise), she should figure it out. So yes, I guess Wang should factor in that possible conversation when deciding if this is a good idea.
He needs one of these before he goes in. I'm pretty excited.http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/153-gree...uperhero-movies
Wow...I was thinking I'd have no interest in seeing that movie, but that trailer totally turned me around. (that sounded like sarcasm; it wasn't)
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Wow...I was thinking I'd have no interest in seeing that movie, but that trailer totally turned me around. (that sounded like sarcasm; it wasn't)
The trailer wouldn't load for me and I waited at least ten seconds. I don't get how anyone who gets bitten by a radioactive lantern could become a superhero.
I was a big fan of this comic book series as a youngster.....not in love with the casting of Ryan Reynolds but trailer looks promising.
plan
Nice to see you growing a pair.Be aware of the consequences; an otherwise benign or 'ethnical' intent doesn't count as a sentencing mitigator. I would suggest just putting together a crew to beat the **** out of him until he gave it up. The problem with this whole thing is that in the digital age, it never dies so you can get the DVD but the video very well may still be out there.Instead of going the smash and grab route, have you ever considered employing technology? Presumably, since you know enough people he knows, there are ways to get keyloggers onto his machine that would greatly assist in creating rouses, mining information, accessing his email and all his personal data, etc. If you can really pinpoint it down to being "just a DVD", then yeah. Go get it and possibly leave a poisonous snake in his bedroom as a warning. If not, then you can **** with him in eWays that are as bad- if not worse- than an ass beating.
I was a big fan of this comic book series as a youngster.....not in love with the casting of Ryan Reynolds but trailer looks promising.
Yeah, but he's hot! I mean the green suit is! Oh hell. Yeah, I was a fan too. But you know what is really really awesome! Check out the tee!
I'm not saying they're going to go all CSI to catch you, but yeah, if you steal/destroy his DVDs and have to destroy his computer, he may very well call the cops to at least put in an insurance claim on that shit. But that's not even my point...you're not ****ing Dexter here, and random shit can happen, so it's very possible for a neighbor to see you break in, to notice lights are on and someone's rummaging around, to see flashlights, etc., or for the guy or someone else to happen to come home early and catch you in the act. Not. Worth. It. Just send J-Bone over for a pleasant chat, no overt threats, and have him collect everything you need while scaring the living shit out of the guy, which is really half the point anyway. Stealing his shit while he's out doesn't punish him as much as having him piss his pants in broad daylight. And, in that case, he sure as hell ain't calling the cops to say someone made him destroy evidence of a homemade sextape.
I'm rethinking. J-Bone agrees with you, for what it's worth.
Let me tell you this, from experience, the longer you wait to address the relationship, the less chance you have in it working out. Also, I would assume whatever happens to Colby would get back to Jenny and you would not look like Sir Lancelot, but like a meddling bully that (to quote you quoting Jenny) "knows what's best for everyone else".I get your thug friends confused, so I wasn't sure if this was the other bookie guy that makes you "owe" him.
See, the thing is, I do know what's best for people, most of the time. it's just that I'm just less judgmental than people seem to assume, and I act on my opinions.
the whole thing is pointless. even if you destroy the video, it won't unbang your girlfriend. she made it, and people have seen it. so if you feel you must do something then do something just as pointless and have your "buddy" beat the piss out of him. just bust his face right the fuck up. and after the beating, as he lays there bleeding and crying, you walk up, and you tell him that he shouldnt treat a lady like that, especially a lady you care about. then you crack him once more and walk away. or you could do nothing. that's probably what i would do.
I don't care that she banged him and made a sextape. That's really not the thing. The thing is: he has it and shares it, which is not acceptable.
i get that. and if he feels that anyone else seeing it would be a terrible thing, then get it and destroy it. i'm just not sure it will make him feel better. she still did it. you'll always know she did. and so will the other guy. you know she's been dicked down before you, just because you destroy the video evidence doesnt mean it never happened. but i get it. you want some revenge. you want some closure for her on this thing. then get it. or dont. i dont know anymore.
Don't care that she did it. I want revenge for him showing people, not for dating my ex.
Nice to see you growing a pair.Be aware of the consequences; an otherwise benign or 'ethnical' intent doesn't count as a sentencing mitigator. I would suggest just putting together a crew to beat the **** out of him until he gave it up. The problem with this whole thing is that in the digital age, it never dies so you can get the DVD but the video very well may still be out there.Instead of going the smash and grab route, have you ever considered employing technology? Presumably, since you know enough people he knows, there are ways to get keyloggers onto his machine that would greatly assist in creating rouses, mining information, accessing his email and all his personal data, etc. If you can really pinpoint it down to being "just a DVD", then yeah. Go get it and possibly leave a poisonous snake in his bedroom as a warning. If not, then you can **** with him in eWays that are as bad- if not worse- than an ass beating.
I know too little about computers, but I thought about this. If you have any ideas, let me know. I'm putting this off a while, I guess. And I have always had a pair. Biiiiitch
I don't care that she banged him and made a sextape. That's really not the thing. The thing is: he has it and shares it, which is not acceptable. Don't care that she did it. I want revenge for him showing people, not for dating my ex.
Ahhh, I misunderstod your motivations. Well, then you must seek and destroy. But spill a little blood along the way. It'll make the story more entertaining for us.
See, the thing is, I do know what's best for people, most of the time. it's just that I'm just less judgmental than people seem to assume, and I act on my opinions.
I know that, I think we (looks around) know that. Not sure Jenny knows that.
I know that, I think we (looks around) know that. Not sure Jenny knows that.
I don't know how to phrase this...There are certain aspects of my personality that are far from perfect. I make some decisions that objectively are clearly incorrect in various ways. That doesn't mean I want a significant other that is too aggressive about saving me from myself. I'm in no way saying that the part of Wang's personality in question is a negative trait, just that I do understand why it could rub someone the wrong way, especially in particularly stressful situations. And I think Wang himself probably agrees with me and already knows this, which is why I didn't bother saying it before...something about your post just kind of made me feel like it should be said.

This reminds me of Seth Rogen in FSM going to the bar to get the picture of Mila Kunis's tits.Is that a real picture? (Has she been naked in movies before?) And if it's not, isn't that kind of pointless? What's the difference between a real picture of your boobs and a fake picture that everybody will think is real that probably has no discernable differences anyway?Edit: Another movie I was reminded of: Varsity Blues, when Dawson says, "I don't want...your life." I don't know why I'm reminded of that. Or maybe I just don't want to admit why I'm reminded of that.

guy is totally bluffing unless they have access logs from whatever was hosting the test bank. and I doubt such a thing exists... it was probably emailed around. there's no way they can expel students based solely on the test results.the only reason this didn't happen previously is because the test bank was never so widely available, NOT because kids in years past were more ethical or whatever. feels like he's intentionally avoiding that point. I never cheated in school, probably would have the 3.0 instead of the 2.92 if I had. seeing as everything was curved, there's pretty much no doubt that I'd have the 3.0 if people were in the least bit honest by nature.I suppose another possible solution is to study once every few months. eff that tho amirite?
I don't know how to phrase this...There are certain aspects of my personality that are far from perfect. I make some decisions that objectively are clearly incorrect in various ways. That doesn't mean I want a significant other that is too aggressive about saving me from myself. I'm in no way saying that the part of Wang's personality in question is a negative trait, just that I do understand why it could rub someone the wrong way, especially in particularly stressful situations. And I think Wang himself probably agrees with me and already knows this, which is why I didn't bother saying it before...something about your post just kind of made me feel like it should be said.
Yeah, I don't know. I think he should move on and get a new girl. It's always going to be in the back of his mind that A) She did it and B) There might be copies out there that could come back to haunt him/her. Unless, you he is a free wheeling guy, gets with her and has an open relationship or something, which we know will never happen, then just accept it and move on. It's not worth a criminal record. And really, I'm also surprised he hasn't told her. I would just say the reason I didn't object to her going to Chi-town wasn't selfish, it was for her honor, since every guy in this town has seen her banged nine ways to Sunday.
Ok, I can see that. Maybe the way I said it was wrong. What I was trying to point out is, (I am going off memory here) they took a break because he did not tell her to not take the job in Chicago(?) and she thought he was being inconsiderate and telling her what he thought was best for her, not necessarily what she thought was best. That upset her.If she found out he did what he is proposing, then I think it would be perceived the exact same way, only with worse consequences. I also don't think it's a negative trait, I actually think it is endearing. But we are guys, and women view this shit completely differently.
Is that a real picture? (Has she been naked in movies before?) And if it's not, isn't that kind of pointless? What's the difference between a real picture of your boobs and a fake picture that everybody will think is real that probably has no discernable differences anyway?
Yeah, I guess it really is pretty pointless...unless she has almost zero boobs, which very well may be the case, which she'd be a little insecure showing. Actually, if they are stunt-boobs, which I'm pretty sure they are, I feel like they could have chosen better ones. Or ones with better areolas. Or something. I just feel like I remember not thinking they were as great as they could have been.
Yeah, I don't know.
Ok, I can see that.
You know, I have more stuff to say, but I'm not totally comfortable doing more than making cursory observations and throwing out small bits of advice and jokes, like I do for any other topic here. At a certain point it becomes non of our business.

I think Mila Kunis is super hot, and in my mind, those are her tits. And they were glorious in their simplicity. Anyone see her in Book of Eli? She was looking good in that one. Denzel was great as well. The story was a little weak, but I liked that movie, despite its super religious tones. Denzel was a big part of that. I like most anything Denzel is a part of. Guy can really act.

It's at least mildly funny that this guy who apparently knows something about statistics made a dramatic "look to your right, look to your left" speech that's completely inaccurate (6:00).
guy is totally bluffing unless they have access logs from whatever was hosting the test bank. and I doubt such a thing exists... it was probably emailed around. there's no way they can expel students based solely on the test results.
Just watched the rest of the video...yeah, he's definitely bluffing, and not even doing that good of a job. Besides wondering about their "forensic investigation", just common sense dictates asking why would everyone have to retake the test if they were about to be "100%" sure of who cheated? Of course, I'm guessing his class is full of jackasses that totally believe him (just looked into it, and yeah, about 200 admitted cheating). His righteous indignation (11:00 or so) is pretty hilarious. He teaches business at the University of Central Florida, for god's sake, of course those kids are going to cheat whenever and however possible. Shit, the guy's too lazy to write his own exam questions, I don't feel too bad for him.Edit: Ok, I guess retaking the test would still make sense because even if his fake forensic investigation was 100% accurate you couldn't say who might have looked at some of the 700 questions and just not seriously studied them.

I was just reading the last couple pages in here, which then prompted me to go back and find TB's original post about the Jenny/Hal/Colby situation. I guess I'm a bit confused. She willingly made a sex tape, which I can only assume was meant for hers and Colby's viewing pleasure only. Now he is showing it to others. Why have you not confided in Jenny with this knowledge and let her decide how she wants this handled? And I think the part that confuses me the most is why do you need to employ a hired gun to do the dirty work? If this upsets you, be a man and step up to him. It's very possible that I missed the answers to these questions as I didn't read all the responses and perhaps I'm way off base here but my opinion is this: If Jenny were to ever find out that this tape was being viewed by others and she found out YOU knew about it and didn't say anything, I think that might piss her off more than the tape itself. Also, if she finds out about it AND finds out about you having someone else protect her honor, that says two things. 1. You weren't man enough to defend her honor yourself, and 2, you've taken the liberty of telling other people (your muscle) that there is a sex tape in existence that they would otherwise have had no knowledge of. Does that make sense? I dunno. Like I said, there may be reasons for you doing things the way you are and I just didn't read them.

It's at least mildly funny that this guy who apparently knows something about statistics made a dramatic "look to your right, look to your left" speech that's completely inaccurate (6:00).
yeah, no, that was hilarious.
Just watched the rest of the video...yeah, he's definitely bluffing, and not even doing that good of a job. Besides wondering about their "forensic investigation", just common sense dictates asking why would everyone have to retake the test if they were about to be "100%" sure of who cheated? Of course, I'm guessing his class is full of jackasses that totally believe him (just looked into it, and yeah, about 200 admitted cheating). His righteous indignation (11:00 or so) is pretty hilarious. He teaches business at the University of Central Florida, for god's sake, of course those kids are going to cheat whenever and however possible. Shit, the guy's too lazy to write his own exam questions, I don't feel too bad for him.Edit: Ok, I guess retaking the test would still make sense because even if his fake forensic investigation was 100% accurate you couldn't say who might have looked at some of the 700 questions and just not seriously studied them.
I hadn't looked that number up. hilarious. I really don't think it's limited to the "upper" or "lower" class of schools. it's just the nature of that age group. I guess I have always had a stick up my ass about it because of the whole gambler mentality, the worth of a person's "word," etc.