I Called In Sick Today

Last night I dreamed I was doing my presentation and the words on the screen started scrolling and spiraling wildly, leading to other students complaining that they couldn't read it and Professor Badass intoning, "You fail."
Last night I dreamed I was being chased by zombies across a golf course.
fuck introduce me. I was in love with that girl when I was a kid. I always liked the weird ones. stephanie tanner was my first future ex wife. (then she started doing meth. my feelings haven't changed.)
He meant Dana, not Al.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I had a dream last night I was still in college and apparently was enrolled in what was supposed to be an English class but it was more a entreprenurial class. It was sort of a continuation of a dream I rememeber having a month or two ago where we selected groups and all ha to chip in around $60 for our project. Well, I finally came back to class and was told by a member of the group I had missed 49 group meetings. Some of the group was pissed but half was ok with it. In my abscense they had managed to create a pretty sweet tiki-themed bar similar to the one Tom Cruise works at in Cocktail complete with a hidden room with a rotating trap door. Seemed like quite the accomplishment from such a small investment and one of the group members missing so many meetings.

oh i misread the middle one (Hi SJ!)...
Ha!
I'd also like to say thanks to the episode of Differn't Strokes that's playing on MeTV right now- the one where Kimberly's friend gets pregnant but they first think it's really Kimberly due to ironic miscommunication.
Ironic miscommunication is the something something of bad writing.
I had a zombie apocalypse dream two nights ago. I had some sort of sniper rifle and I was picking them off left and right.
You and my daughter may have had similar dreams. She was up with night terrors most of the night. When she first woke up she screamed for 15 minutes (wake up the dead screaming) and then once she finally calmed down, she was almost catatonic. It took another 15 minutes to tell us she had bad dreams. I think for most of that half hour she was still in a sleep state. It was freaky.
I had a dream last night I was still in college and apparently was enrolled in what was supposed to be an English class but it was more a entreprenurial class. It was sort of a continuation of a dream I rememeber having a month or two ago where we selected groups and all ha to chip in around $60 for our project. Well, I finally came back to class and was told by a member of the group I had missed 49 group meetings. Some of the group was pissed but half was ok with it. In my abscense they had managed to create a pretty sweet tiki-themed bar similar to the one Tom Cruise works at in Cocktail complete with a hidden room with a rotating trap door. Seemed like quite the accomplishment from such a small investment and one of the group members missing so many meetings.
I still randomly have a dream that I didn't finish a big project or failed one of my electives and didn't actually graduate college. They are awful dreams.
I have not.
You really should. And I'm not a zombie fanatic...I'm ambivalent about most zombie movies. It's just a very good buck that happens to be about zombies, and if you're having zombie apocalypse dreams I think you'd probably love it.
You really should. And I'm not a zombie fanatic...I'm ambivalent about most zombie movies. It's just a very good buck that happens to be about zombies, and if you're having zombie apocalypse dreams I think you'd probably love it.
Well, it was just one dream. And I'm not really so sure it was an apocalypse so much as a handful of zombies that I could shoot. But I'll give it a read.Also: 7 scientific reasons a zombie outbreak would fail (quickly). From Cracked, of course.

My boss is out today so I'm using this time to write the manual for my job. How innapropriate would it be to make casual references to dinosaurs within the procedures to see if my boss will catch them when we review them? My immediate manager is a pretty cool guy with whom I bs with frequently and my more superior managers are both laid-back and joke frequently and think I'm funny (idiots!). I probably won't get fired right?

My boss is out today so I'm using this time to write the manual for my job. How innapropriate would it be to make casual references to dinosaurs within the procedures to see if my boss will catch them when we review them? My immediate manager is a pretty cool guy with whom I bs with frequently and my more superior managers are both laid-back and joke frequently and think I'm funny (idiots!). I probably won't get fired right?
They'll most likely promote you! If you do it really well, that is.

for anyone that browses reddit without adblock enabledhttp://www.reddit.com/r/announcements/comm...ported_finding/I found a trojan on my system when I scanned with MSE but the symptoms weren't as described, so I don't know. been scanning with various apps since. of course it made its way in via a java exploit. fucking java. need to just uninstall that nonsense regardless.

Hey Wang, what are the names of those essays by Steve Martin that you posted, I loved, and then forgot to put in my favorites folder?

That Mercury sure is a faggot.
This is one of those times when I'm not even going to bother reading the response to my post...I said what I needed to say.
That Mercury sure is a faggot.
I don't even know what you're talking about, but I hate that guy.
Avatar thread. You should read it because speedz laid down the ferociest attack ever (props to Q for the word).Because you posted that dinosaur comic, I'm almost certainly going to spend the next hour reading old comics.
He called you Brvfart. Probably his only meaningful contribution to this forum (and possibly Earth).