• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I rock the occasional Hollister shirt.
Now I know why you never tell us any personal information about yourself.
I've never seen an Asian working at Starbucks.
Would you like to? No? Too bad.xin_271003251123243100478.jpg
Eventually I read something Speedz wrote, and thought: you know, if there was a sex-tape of Speedz's girlfriend out there, I wouldn't think twice about going to war to get it back. He wouldn't have to ask, and I've never met him.
I'm glad you gave it more thought, and I'm pretty excited to see where you take this. Again, don't get dead or arrested because of this.
I just laughed so hard at this.
God fucking damnit, I was so proud of my part in the routine, and Shake of course is the one that kills it. SHAKEZUUUUUMAAAAAAAA!!!21352_gal.jpg
I dealt the Sparty/Northwestern game at Sparty-7 (-115).
Please don't use that color for your footnotes.
1) I have professed my man crush on Beans and Wang for a long time. I was "ripping" no one.2) Cooking wild game like venison, elk, antelope etc... beyond med. rare is asking for boot leather. My assumtion is Beans knows thisso my comments were out of surprise to his mention of medium well. I would be more surprised if it wasn't just a drunken typo.3) Obviously you've never eaten any meat that wasn't prepared for you by a butcher, wrapped in plastic wrap and labeled so you knewwhether you were eating beef, pork or lamb. Pussy.4) Your constant references to Jeepster in replys to my posts, while possibly relevant, are lost on me.
Beans knows everything, you know nothing. That's number 1.I'm from Iowa, so you're assumptions that I've never eaten wild game is hilarious, especially considering that you made this assumption based on absolutely nothing. I didn't even really say anything in the post you responded to....and finally, it was Lady Grey that has been constantly bringing up Jeepster after your posts. I'm just recently catching up with her idea, and this was my very first mention of such things. However, do promise that it will be my last.
Attention: did anyone here make an Aaron Hernandez prop bet for last night's game? If so, where, and how was your wager graded?
Totally. I got him at -115 and I took the over since I was getting laid .87. Where did you get him Speedz?
I'll keep everyone posted.
We won't hold our breath. I have an extra computer I can send you, if you need one. I could also just buy one for you on Amazon and send it directly to your place. You could just pay me minimum wage and I could do all the little errands you're too busy to take care of. Give it some thought.
Totally. I got him at -115 and I took the over since I was getting laid .87. Where did you get him Speedz?
I got him at an eagle's breath, but only because my bookie laid boar's ear under the typical jackelope hyde. Goosfraba.
FF8 was most certainly NOT 'coo'edit: fuck you speedz
I'm sure I have no idea to what either of these statements are pertaining.Edit: That's meant to be read in a british accent. Specifically, Wesley.
Attention: did anyone here make an Aaron Hernandez prop bet for last night's game? If so, where, and how was your wager graded?
NE came out in a two TE set to start the game, I am 99.9% sure he startedEdit: Brady's first 2 passes went to Gronkowski and Crumpler. Maybe he didn't start... He had 2 targets in the 2nd quarter. If you still have action at an online book you could probably email them to make sure. Do you take player prop bets or were you refering to your FF line?
This is also: why I cannot have a daughter. Ever.
Fuck
I've had an odd year. Most shops have done pretty well this year, but I have run exceptionally poorly. Some of the beats I've taken have been utterly magnificent. My clients have been dodging raindrops all year, and I've been getting killed on Boise, TCU, and Oregon. Finally, on Saturday, neither Oregon nor TCU covered, and most of my important sides yesterday -- Lions, Vikings, Chiefs, Texans, Giants, Steelers -- went my way. Huge week for me, and unless I get absolutely obliterated tonight, I'll have one of the best weeks of my career.
I know it has nowhere near the financial implications of your book, but do you remember the ugly beats you take in fantasy as well? This week went the other way for me (and you) with the Garrard hail Mike Thomas pass. A couple weeks ago in some blowout loss by Dallas I was up 1.2 points or something and he had Witten. Less than a minute with Dallas driving for a useless score and Witten drops a ball that hits him in the hands with noone around him.On another FF note (I know, awesome topic) I traded for Tom Brady and TO on expiring contracts for a 2nd round pick next year. My 2nd round pick this year.... Kevin Kolb.
I'm sure I have no idea to what either of these statements are pertaining.Edit: That's meant to be read in a british accent. Specifically, Wesley.
the color code you left visible before the edit was FF8C00. looks like peach.I think I used to have a few of those hex color codes memorized for writing HTML.

On facebook, a girl in my class (that I barely know) had the following on her page:Girl: Go Steelers, don't fall to those Pats!Speedz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_AGirl: Whatever, at least our quarterback doesn't whine and yell at his teammates.Speedz: So you prefer "rapey" to "whiny" when looking at the personal characteristics of the quarterback you root for?Random Friend: TOUCHDOWN!She removed the whole conversation from her page. Sore loser.

Are you seriously giving Beans advice on anything? I mean, we can probably ignore you ripping on Wang, but giving advice to Beans might give us flashbacks to Jeepster.
this
Now I know why you never tell us any personal information about yourself.
Operation: Slink Back Into the Shadows commences...now.
Would you like to? No? Too bad.
I don't think Starbucks in Asia count.
I got him at an eagle's breath, but only because my bookie laid boar's ear under the typical jackelope hyde. Goosfraba.
I liked this.
this is EXACTLY why I don't go out of my way to try new foods. I can't remember a mcrib ever stabbing me in the back like this.
I really need to try a mcrib. Is one enough for a meal? They look small.
I don't think Starbucks in Asia count.
What, because there are two asians in the picture it must be in asia?
I really need to try a mcrib. Is one enough for a meal? They look small.
unless they are running the "extra sammich for a dollar" special I would recommend just the one to start. I can eat two and I am not an impressive eater. this is the third trip today. never again will I trust you, broccoli+chicken soup.