• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

wow, that nerd really is just a big tub of gay. thanks for calling him me.
oh I wasn't calling you him, I was just drawing your attention to the link in the most economical way possible.
Wait, so the 32 part is your waist? Dang, that's big. I think I'm about a 26 waist.
I'm a 32 waist. Lean and mean.
I ended up buying size 2 skinny jeans from Old Navy and I have to wear a belt with those.
Making your play for Speedz? Not a bad choice considering he'll be a doctor someday.
alright, it's been too long; i give. who is this skeleton jelly character? i thought i knew, but now i don't think i do.
Karl Marx obvYou know how lucky I am? Liz finds out that the Lions game will be blacked out due to 8500 tickets still available so she calls me and tells me to buy tickets to the game. Awesome.
You know how lucky I am? Liz finds out that the Lions game will be blacked out due to 8500 tickets still available so she calls me and tells me to buy tickets to the game. Awesome.
One could say that you're actually unlucky to live in Detroit, although one would be incorrect, seeing as you could move to a real city any time.

FFS ill change the stores I shop at. Also, doing that whole no caffeine thing for the past few days. Decided earlier this week I decided to try one of those "Four Locos" the kids are so crazy about these days. I now realize that this will derail my no caffeine plan...decisions. From what I hear they are great pregaming drinks, which I'll need tonight. Hmmm

FFS ill change the stores I shop at. Also, doing that whole no caffeine thing for the past few days. Decided earlier this week I decided to try one of those "Four Locos" the kids are so crazy about these days. I now realize that this will derail my no caffeine plan...decisions. From what I hear they are great pregaming drinks, which I'll need tonight. Hmmm
I hear they lead to some good 'ole fashioned rape too, so there's that.

napa, don't listen to me. I have like one pair of pants and three sweaters/sweatshirts for this winter. I've not been clothes shopping since like 2008, and I think that was LG's doing.

your political beliefs do tend to suggest you're a simpleton, which is probably what threw him off
haha.I just looked at the sick thread and saw who had not been posting lately. Voila.Brag: I will be sitting row 2, behind the basket for Tuesday night's Heat game.Beat: It's the T-Wolves.
your political beliefs do tend to suggest you're a simpleton, which is probably what threw him off
You know, I wasn't even kidding when I said my official stance on FCP is to not have an official stance. I usually only jump in to point out a bad argument or ask a question or make some silly comment. I had no idea that the position, "The President deserves more respect than what is given him" was something that was a big debate. I guess my problem was that is was too closely tied to the Jon Stewart "dude" remark, but I was really just speaking in generalities.But I can't imagine this is going to interest anyone in here besides who read this stuff yesterday. And probably not even them.
You know, I wasn't even kidding when I said my official stance on FCP is to not have an official stance. I usually only jump in to point out a bad argument or ask a question or make some silly comment. I had no idea that the position, "The President deserves more respect than what is given him" was something that was a big debate. I guess my problem was that is was too closely tied to the Jon Stewart "dude" remark, but I was really just speaking in generalities.But I can't imagine this is going to interest anyone in here besides who read this stuff yesterday. And probably not even them.
yeah, I was mostly just itching to fill my 'label someone a simpleton' quota for today, fairly or not.everything seems to be a big debate with the "card hand" posters. I'm surprised you didn't see 70 posts from 85 or ak.

You got 2nd row seats to see k-love! Luckyy...Also, anybody want to teach me the basics of basketball? Like positions, fouls, plays, duties of positions etc...figure I should probably learn some of this if I'm going to be betting on games. Or just like a good website or book or anything. Point me in a direction. Also, Tbear just died a little inside reading this since I will be using his services sparingly now I got a different guy.

It helps you to accurately yell at the screen in frustration.
Oh my god, why can't the POINT GUARD effectively DISTRIBUTE THE BALL when running their FLEX OFFENSE?!?!?!
I bet you'd mock your child if they said they wanted to be a doctor and asked for help with their anatomy homework, too.
I think anatomy is relevant to becoming a doctor.
Oh my god, why can't the POINT GUARD effectively DISTRIBUTE THE BALL when running their FLEX OFFENSE?!?!?!I think anatomy is relevant to becoming a doctor.
Wait...you were serious? How wouldn't it be relevant?