Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm sure this will only interest one of you (hi vb), but still...Edit: Ok, I should have just PMd this to vb, but still...Edit 2: Ok, I should have opened with, "Hey vb, check this out. I'm sure a lot of it won't make sense to you, seeing as you're just a human neurologist, but I thought you might find it mildly interesting."Case A. A 12 year old female spayed Cocker Spaniel presents for a 3 week history of progressive neurological signs. Your physical examination is within normal limits. Your neurologic exam reveals the following:Mentation: Appropriate (normal) Level of consciousness: AlertHead posture and coordination: right head tilt (approximately 30 degrees with respect to the horizontal plane) Cranial nerves: Normal with the exception of rotary nystagmus with fast phase to the left (all body and head positions). There is also a ventral strabismus in the right eye when the head and neck are extended (elevated). Gait: Veering and listing to the right; occasionally stumbles on the right side. (left, right)Conscious proprioceptive positioning (knuckling correction): Thoracic limbs (2, 0) Pelvic limbs (2, 0)Hemi-hopping: Thoracic limbs (2, 0-1) Pelvic limbs (2, 0-1) Hemistanding: Thoracic (2, 2) Pelvic (2, 2)Spinal reflexes: Thoracic flexor withdrawal (2, 2) Crossed extensor (thoracic) (Absent, Absent) Patellar (2, 2) Cranial tibial (2, 2) Pelvic flexor withdrawal (2, 2) Crossed extensor (pelvic) (Absent, Absent) Perineal (2, 2)Panniculus: Normal Sensory testing: Normal superficial and deep pain sensationZones of hyperpathia: None*For postural tests and limb reflexes, 2 = normal, 1 = decreased but present, 0 = absent For patellar reflex, 3 = increased (exaggerated)1. In 8 words or less, what is/are your neuroanatomic localization(s)?

and mexico: my life is incredibly boring, I don't dispute that.but also, my new job (you did no I got a new job right?) actually has a fairly nice gym on premises. the convenience plus being a young dude working out around a bunch of older ladies that I'm fairly sure enjoy watching young dudes work out is a pretty strong incentive to keep to the schedule. I like it.
I had no idea you got a new job. Sweet. Are you miserable yet? Cuz really, it's just the fact that I have to work that gets me down.And Speedzy, just do what I do. Go out for drinks with her, get her drunk, see what happens, apologize the next day if it goes horribly and blame the booze.
And Speedzy, just do what I do. Go out for drinks with her, get her drunk, see what happens, apologize the next day if it goes horribly and blame the booze.
Inviting her out to drinks alone would be pretty awkward if it wasn't an expressed date situation, which is my problem in the first place. I keep trying to put myself in position to be alone with her at the end of a group drinking night, but it's been tough.

hey speedz, I'm pretty sure she thinks that you're a really great guy, and that any girl would be really, really lucky to have you, but that she just really values your friendship too much to take a chance on messing that up.there. saved you three weeks and $140.

hey speedz, I'm pretty sure she thinks that you're a really great guy, and that any girl would be really, really lucky to have you, but that she just really values your friendship too much to take a chance on messing that up.there. saved you three weeks and $140.
Awesome.
Inviting her out to drinks alone would be pretty awkward if it wasn't an expressed date situation, which is my problem in the first place. I keep trying to put myself in position to be alone with her at the end of a group drinking night, but it's been tough.
I don't get why. You have a dialogue right? She probably likes a nice drink and won't go alone. Even me, the coward of the universe when it comes to making a move, has asked girls for an after work/class drink or two.
I don't get why. You have a dialogue right? She probably likes a nice drink and won't go alone. Even me, the coward of the universe when it comes to making a move, has asked girls for an after work/class drink or two.
Because it's a date. There's no getting around the fact that it's a date. And if I'm going to ask her on a date, I'll just do it right instead of doing an awkward, "Hey let's grab a drink even though there's no reason to do that without our other friends except for me wanting to ask you out but not being ready to do it for real". I've done the grabbing drinks thing before, but it's different when it's someone in your group of friends. There are two ways this will happen.1. Drunken hookup, though I've had trouble making that happen.2. Take her out, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go there. Because I'm a huge pussy, as previously mentioned.I just feel like anything between would be too weird and just open up the floor for strange interactions that could ruin the whole thing. Though, as always, there's a strong possibility that I'm wrong.

I think you should probably just quit being a pussy and ask her out. Have you ever seen that phone commercial where the dude sees the girl on the train and then changes his tickets to get on her train and then they end up together? Well, she might get snagged by someone else if you don't do the snagging. Who cares if she's not into you, at least you'll know. I mean, I have an awesome wife (ask Napa), but there were a couple times that I was too scared to ask people out because I was too scared. It turned out later that they really liked me, but were just playing it cool. Whatever. Do your thing. There are plenty of girls that would want to marry a rich vet. You need to start looking at it like you're doing them a favor.

A) Brv's wife is pretty awesomeB) I saw Turbo at work the other day when I got gas but he looked busy, so I didn't talk to himC) I took a cougar home from the bar the other night. But, thats really giving myself to much credit because that implies that I convinced when really, I did nothing but ask her back at closing time. I didn't realize she was old, like, 35+, though until we got back to my buddys and I saw her in the light. She then started talking about her two kids and youtube and Dwight Yochum, and showed me my name in her phone, right above "Baby Daddy", and I just couldn't go through with it. I'm sorry. I feel like I let you all down. I did make out with her friend though that came back with us (again, I didn't do anything, she literallly through me down on the bed as they were leaving and started making out; she was...not the most attractive girl ever). I'm sorry.

I think you should probably just quit being a pussy and ask her out. Have you ever seen that phone commercial where the dude sees the girl on the train and then changes his tickets to get on her train and then they end up together? Well, she might get snagged by someone else if you don't do the snagging. Who cares if she's not into you, at least you'll know. I mean, I have an awesome wife (ask Napa), but there were a couple times that I was too scared to ask people out because I was too scared. It turned out later that they really liked me, but were just playing it cool. Whatever. Do your thing. There are plenty of girls that would want to marry a rich vet. You need to start looking at it like you're doing them a favor.
Good pep talk. Probably better than Shake's.
I took a cougar home from the bar the other night.
Nice work, but next time go through with it, sally. Having an over-30 is a pretty good notch on a low 20 (or whatever) year old's belt.
I'd assume the older woman would probably be more apt to allow shitting on one's chest.
I'm pretty sure that, grammatically, you're pushing for Napa to let a woman shit on his chest. Is that what you meant to say?

The badness:- stuck ~12.5 on some ridiculousness. Cartoonish-type shiiiit- laptop died sometime earlier this week, and I'm computerless for the moment. What up from my iPod?- I had my first legit fist fight in a long time. I won, but that shiiit (<---- sorry, but bypassing the swear filter on an iPod is troublesome as fuuuuck) was Pyrrhic as fuuuuck. You know what hurts? Getting punched, especially in the face. It really, really hurts. And it hurts so much more the next day. Just... so God damned much. Anyway, I've still got some awesome face-bruising -- some if it is starting to turn yellow! -- and I'm starting to think my ring finger just isn't going to heal. I look like an extra from Fight Club or something, which makes work kind of: awful/awesome. Also of note, I happened to get in the fight at work, while working -- I was wearing a pair of grey Calvin Klein slacks, a white Ralph Lauren shirt, and a blue Hanes and Bonner tie -- which makes work... all sorts of stuff (including: the previously mentioned awful/awesome combination).- There's a lot more but this keyboard is so small. And my thumbs hurt