I Called In Sick Today

Could be the Niners too if they changed the color of the shirt to red.This made me chuckle. And, thankfully, no.
I just realized that nobody's jeepstering you. as for me personally, I just enjoy getting angry at you.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I just realized that nobody's jeepstering you. as for me personally, I just enjoy getting angry at you.
See, everyone has their purpose.
So...anybody here seen Brett Favre's penis?
vqN7_T_8CWEXHOH42AIa.jpg
woke up mid-night terror last night. I had turned on the light, ripped the sheets off, and was attacking my fan with my pillow. I think that fan had it coming, though, because it stopped oscillating months ago
After my 2nd snooze button today around 6:15 I was sort of still asleep and looked at my phone and saw "3:15" and had a sigh of relief at the fact that I had 3 hours still to sleep, but then my mind took over and I woke up and realized it was, in fact, 6:15 and I had to get up. Pretty much the same thing.

Had my first PT session today. Doc was predictably smoking. Then he left, and this very attractive lady doctor did my session. Unfortunately, she won't be there most of the time I'm going. I'm in great shape overall, and for 4 weeks post-surgery it couldn't be much better. I'm very flexible and all that good stuff, so hopefully rehab keeps on going quickly.

After my 2nd snooze button today around 6:15 I was sort of still asleep and looked at my phone and saw "3:15" and had a sigh of relief at the fact that I had 3 hours still to sleep, but then my mind took over and I woke up and realized it was, in fact, 6:15 and I had to get up. Pretty much the same thing.
I am just as unhappy if it is 3:15... or if you're on my schedule, 11:15. I need a solid block of at least five hours if I'm gonna be closin' my eyes.also there are no similarities between our stories unless you aggressively looked at your phone somehow.
I am just as unhappy if it is 3:15... or if you're on my schedule, 11:15. I need a solid block of at least five hours if I'm gonna be closin' my eyes.
I need about a dozen snoozes whether I've gotten two or ten hours sleep.

Story about hating the act of waking up:During my junior year of college, my girlfriend slept at my place most nights of the week. We didn't always spend that much time together, as she went to be early enough to go to class while I was getting drunk and high until...whenever. Being a horny college girl that was still fairly new to el sexo, she was a fan of waking me up with a blow-j before she'd get up to get ready for class. One morning:Girl: How lucky are you?Speedz: Pretty lucky.Girl: How much do you love me when I start your day like this?Speedz: A lot...after I get over hating you for waking me up.Girl: ...Speedz: Ohhhhhh no.It took a long time to convince her that I didn't know what I was saying.

Girl: How much do you love me when I start your day like this?Speedz: A lot...after I get over hating you for waking me up.Girl: ...
Just when all my male friends had convinced me that guys are never annoyed to be woken that way... you undo all their hard work. Well done.
pg2_e_toon1013_576x177.jpg
Well they're not trying to go nowhere you dumb bitch, they're trying to pick up yards because our QB is sucking. And yes, it's obvious that they're going to throw it on 3rd and 8, thanks for rubbing it in you horrible she-devil. Women, amirite?
Just when all my male friends had convinced me that guys are never annoyed to be woken that way... you undo all their hard work. Well done.
I guess it's hard to explain, but the momentary hatred is very quickly replaced with appreciation. The net result is certainly positive by a large measure. If anything, you should be amused by the annoyance and pleased at your power to turn that into...you know. Ejaculation. Heh.
Well they're not trying to go nowhere you dumb bitch, they're trying to pick up yards because our QB is sucking. And yes, it's obvious that they're going to throw it on 3rd and 8, thanks for rubbing it in you horrible she-devil. Women, amirite?
Well they could try to save that awful cartoon with a sort of meta-cartoon about real guys getting mad at the woman in said awful cartoon.

God women are so bad at watching football. He ran out of bounds because it was preferable to being tackled by a 320 pound linebacker, you evil witch.Edit: The comic has its own website, no need to read through Page 2 to find it. http://www.girlsandsports.com/index.phpAnd this is their all-time highest rated comic, according to them:06072006.gif

Well, to counter: there was this chick that was stalking me, years ago. I wanted nothing to do with her. Long story short, one morning I woke up to find her, well, waking me up. She had broken into my apartment. I wasn't all that annoyed.
I am just as unhappy if it is 3:15... or if you're on my schedule, 11:15. I need a solid block of at least five hours if I'm gonna be closin' my eyes.also there are no similarities between our stories unless you aggressively looked at your phone somehow.
Yeah...yeah, I guess you're right.I did try to throw my phone across the room the other day when my alarm went off. Luckily I had it plugged into the old ipod cord that locked in and it was unable to fly through the air. That was a close one.
By the way, I'm back in New York for the next week or so. I plan to reconnect with my real life and catch up on the many things I've missed over the past six months while living in Europe.
The smell of urine on the subway?Carnegie or Katz's deli pastrami sammy?
The smell of urine on the subway?Carnegie or Katz's deli pastrami sammy?
mmmmm Katz's. I'm partial to the corned beef with cole slaw on top on rye, myself.I would love to be a fly on the wall for LG talking morning head with her mates. I bet that conversation is even better with britishy accents. Also, Speedz, jfc.