I Called In Sick Today

2) Change your fucking signature. Coesillian is, to the best of my recollection, retarded as fuck. Though I'm sure he doesn't need me to defend him, Scram is -- and I don't have Joey Jo Jo's stats on hand, but I'd wager all the money in my pockets (currently: $1119.44; I just got finished collecting) against all the money in your pockets that they support this -- one of the finest pound-for-pound posters on this site.
You may want to reword that, scram is self admittedly morbidly obese.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

1) I'm allowed to get a break. Let's call it even for the Buster Posey "stolen base"2) Change your fucking signature. Coesillian is, to the best of my recollection, retarded as fuck. Though I'm sure he doesn't need me to defend him, Scram is -- and I don't have Joey Jo Jo's stats on hand, but I'd wager all the money in my pockets (currently: $1119.44; I just got finished collecting) against all the money in your pockets that they support this -- one of the finest pound-for-pound posters on this site.3) I declared victory too early. Current Win Expectancy = 70%
1) Agreed. I was just going through post game depression at the time of my post2) Yeah, been thinking the sig was outdated. So....done.3) ......
oh good we're talking about wine. how about we talk about shopping next?
Perhaps some toenail painting as well....The big fight over the dining establishment location before the Gaming session didn't work as intended...Results so far:Video poker -one hundred +five shock top draftsTwenty one: -one thirty seven +nine coronas and two double crown n cokesCurrently sitting in the car in front of whole foods in Memphis plotting my strategyFor this evenings barrage...I'll try leaving bruises this go round
is shock top good? Chris always rec'd it but I was worried it was just for the silly logosame goes for flying monkey
It's pretty average. It might be worth a try, but there's dozens other better wheat beers.Plus, you know, its made by Bud.
Despite your best efforts, Maggie and her boyfriend are dunzo. It's too bad. I think he was a pretty good guy. She's even more broken than I am, apparently.
Yeah, I needed some good news! First they make up and get back together, then break up again, the whole time you and Jenny are going through the ups and downs and we get excellent Wang posts!
Fucking fuck I'm so fucking fucked.
ugh baseball. Fckingfckckreds
too lazy to google. can I find this in Kansas?can I come out and smoke with you after prop 19 passes?
redhook_seven_esb.jpgI have no idea if it's available out there. It's really good though. I am on my 3rd of the day, taking a break from drywall and tiling.EDIT: Upon further review of the bottle sitting next to me: 5.8% ABV and made in Washington State.
redhook_seven_esb.jpgI have no idea if it's available out there. It's really good though. I am on my 3rd of the day, taking a break from drywall and tiling.EDIT: Upon further review of the bottle sitting next to me: 5.8% ABV and made in Washington State.
Wal-mart around here carries it, among other places. They make a LongHammer IPA which is also fantastic, and about 7% I think.

well, I got committed to this big glass of cranberry cider. I don't know what made me think it was going to be great, but now I have to drink it.I mean, for starters, it's probably going to give me some stupid-nasty poops. at least apple cider gives you some wonderful flavor before the pain.

he only said coesillian's :club:
Wang was on such a rant I couldn't make out half of what he said so....sorry. Your quote was one of my all time favorites too. Nowyou'll have to come up with something even better to replace it with.No pressure or anything.

::::::crickets:::::::