I Called In Sick Today

Despite your best efforts, Maggie and her boyfriend are dunzo. It's too bad. I think he was a pretty good guy. She's even more broken than I am, apparently.
Yeah, we knew she was.Look at the bright side, any insecurity Jenny was feeling about your special connection to Maggie is sure to lessen upon learning Maggie is back on the market. Lessen is the right word, right?
Yea, I read it, but...I just want you to feel guilty.
Jews feel guilty, Christians pile it all on the Jesus.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yeah, we knew she was.Look at the bright side, any insecurity Jenny was feeling about your special connection to Maggie is sure to lessen upon learning Maggie is back on the market. Lessen is the right word, right?
I think the word you were looking for was either "mosten" or "biggen".
I have very few expensive bottle of wine left. In fact, only two now. My wife and I had one with dinner on Monday night, and I had forgotten the difference between a $15-20 bottle and a 10 year old Cab that probably would cost...hmm, wow found it for $50 - $60, interesting, might have to buy one/some. Any way...I lost my train of thought. Oh, ya good wine is soooo much better than mediocre wine.
I have only had one bottle of wine I didn't like, enough that I just poured it out. really really dry red. I certainly hope it was cheap.
I have only had one bottle of wine I didn't like, enough that I just poured it out. really really dry red. I certainly hope it was cheap.
I have poured out probably two dozen bottles, but I would say half because they were vinegar.
I have poured out probably two dozen bottles, but I would say half because they were vinegar.
I have one I was saving for when I got my first job. I have had it in a dark/cool spot in the basement... so maybe it's not vinegar yet...
I have one I was saving for when I got my first job. I have had it in a dark/cool spot in the basement... so maybe it's not vinegar yet...
Most of the ones that were vinegar were like that right after buying them.They will only turn to vinegar if air has gotten through the cork. If they were stored in too warm a place, they will just taste bad, but they wont be "corked"

oh good we're talking about wine. how about we talk about shopping next?so I just made the girl that "just wants to be good friends with me" pretty jealous because I told her I was going to this chick's house that apparently likes me. yeah, that makes sense. bbc.seriously.

BY THE WAY, I can see your snatch history on a bunch of websites, theraflu. way to make me chortle with this guilt tripping you tried.

oh good we're talking about wine. how about we talk about shopping next?
my screen name on ultimate bet was luvs2shop
oh good we're talking about wine. how about we talk about shopping next?so I just made the girl that "just wants to be good friends with me" pretty jealous because I told her I was going to this chick's house that apparently likes me. yeah, that makes sense. bbc.seriously.
I immediately think of two things when I see this acronym. Neither makes much sense. My love-life just caught a right cross from a kangaroo. If you will.
BY THE WAY, I can see your snatch history on a bunch of websites, theraflu. way to make me chortle with this guilt tripping you tried.my screen name on ultimate bet was luvs2shop
Ive only downloaded 406 GB from goem.
Fucking fuck I'm so fucking fucked.
Do people bet baseball playoffs?
I immediately think of two things when I see this acronym. Neither makes much sense. My love-life just caught a right cross from a kangaroo. If you will.
BITCHES BE CRAZYTELL THE STORY NOW
Ive only downloaded 406 GB from goem.
might possibly surpass everything I've downloaded to date.
BITCHES BE CRAZYTELL THE STORY NOWmight possibly surpass everything I've downloaded to date.
Since I've ditched HBO and Showtime, my downloads have increased quite a bit, especially when I accidentally download the unnecessary 720p files of shows that just don't need to be that good, quality-wise. Love that god damn site though.
Since I've ditched HBO and Showtime, my downloads have increased quite a bit, especially when I accidentally download the unnecessary 720p files of shows that just don't need to be that good, quality-wise. Love that god damn site though.
I downloaded a 1.5GB version of dexter unintentionally. my laptop couldn't even stream it over the wifi, would have taken well over an hour to transfer it.TB is a total dumbass.
TB is a total dumbass.
nooooooo shit.what a faggot.GET WITH THE PROGRAM BITCH. WE DON'T DO BITCHES ROUND HERE.
bbc.
I immediately think of two things when I see this acronym. Neither makes much sense.
BITCHES BE CRAZYTELL THE STORY NOW
I thought it was either the British tv station or in reference to a colored gentleman.
Despite your best efforts, Maggie and her boyfriend are dunzo. It's too bad. I think he was a pretty good guy. She's even more broken than I am, apparently.
Guy couldn't get out of the "accidently" found ex girlfriend souveniors in the night stand, huh?
Is Jenny now in full phycho-jealous-girlfriend mode due to Maggie's break up (and, I assume, the subsequent use of your shoulder forcrying on)?

Tomorrow, at some point, I will go back and quote everyone. Right now, however, I don't have much time, so I'll just say: fuck yes the truth will set you free I am victorious I win I win I win. Also: Go Rick Ankiel. Fuck Okie State, Cowboys are gay.

Tomorrow, at some point, I will go back and quote everyone. Right now, however, I don't have much time, so I'll just say: fuck yes the truth will set you free I am victorious I win I win I win. Also: Go Rick Ankiel. Fuck Okie State, Cowboys are gay.
Such bullshit! F'ing Panda with the error to kick off the Braves rally. Dude can't hit his own overblown, hamburger eating weight. Why the hellis he playing to begin with??a;lkdfjlasdfjlsdjflafj
Such bullshit! F'ing Panda with the error to kick off the Braves rally. Dude can't hit his own overblown, hamburger eating weight. Why the hellis he playing to begin with??a;lkdfjlasdfjlsdjflafj
1) I'm allowed to get a break. Let's call it even for the Buster Posey "stolen base"2) Change your fucking signature. Coesillian is, to the best of my recollection, retarded as fuck. Though I'm sure he doesn't need me to defend him, Scram is -- and I don't have Joey Jo Jo's stats on hand, but I'd wager all the money in my pockets (currently: $1119.44; I just got finished collecting) against all the money in your pockets that they support this -- one of the finest pound-for-pound posters on this site.3) I declared victory too early. Current Win Expectancy = 70%