• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Who's read head Jo? What's with all the weird comics? What the hell is going on in here today?
She was a waitress at work. I once informed her that trees do not have internet access and, as such, are my natural enemy.
The kangaroo...I just want to know... ...?
Like, if you were trying to think of ways for someone to get accidentally slapped, how many other ways would you come up with before getting to random kangaroo getting mad because of pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey mishap?But...I fucking love the kangaroo's initial reaction: "??!!"
She was a waitress at work. I once informed her that trees do not have internet access and, as such, are my natural enemy.
sure beats Germans.

I don't know where the right place to throw this would be, but here's a documentary about Maynard from Tool's vineyards and his wine company that has pretty much taken over his desire to write new music or perform like he gives a shit. The guy hardly ever gave interviews, so I think it's intriguing to have a movie based around him. I'm pretty sure he's also a little crazy, and a big dick, but that should add to the film, or something.

I don't know where the right place to throw this would be, but here's a documentary about Maynard from Tool's vineyards and his wine company that has pretty much taken over his desire to write new music or perform like he gives a shit. The guy hardly ever gave interviews, so I think it's intriguing to have a movie based around him. I'm pretty sure he's also a little crazy, and a big dick, but that should add to the film, or something.
I haven't seen it, but to help out your cause:Blood.Into.Wine.2010.BDRip.XviD-WiDEhttp://vidreel.com/video/OTA4MTAz/You can watch it without downloading on the proceeding links.
You can watch it without downloading on the proceeding links.
Just to see what kind of streaming options are out there, I clicked on one of your links, and proceeded to get bombarded with spam and fake links and "don't close me!" boxes. Why is that easier than downloading?
Just to see what kind of streaming options are out there, I clicked on one of your links, and proceeded to get bombarded with spam and fake links and "don't close me!" boxes. Why is that easier than downloading?
Because it's not illegal, and the links I posted are 100% virus free.Also, once you understand how the streaming sites work, it's easy to see which button to click on and the movie starts right away.I think out of the 4 links, only only makes you click on the 'free version' button.I deleted all of them except the easiest one.
Because it's not illegal, and the links I posted are 100% virus free.Also, once you understand how the streaming sites work, it's easy to see which button to click on and the movie starts right away.I think out of the 4 links, only only makes you click on the 'free version' button.I deleted all of them except the easiest one.
What isn't illegal? You're still taking part in the illegal process. The movie isn't supposed to be there for free. Do you rock yourself to sleep at night with the knowledge that, no, you aren't the bad guy, you're just the one enjoying the stolen goods that someone else risked to put up online. You're still costing the movie companies money. Why are you able to make the distinction? @strat: I'd like to see you drink some of Lefty's wine out of a can. Sunny did it with boxed, but I think you can up the ante by pouring from a bottle.
Despite your best efforts, Maggie and her boyfriend are dunzo. It's too bad. I think he was a pretty good guy. She's even more broken than I am, apparently.
Meh I don't think it was THAT big a deal. Clearly she is as messed up emotionally as I deduced. By the way I invoked the Matthew Lillard story to my friend tonight. We were in a bar and the song came on that he dances to in "She's All That". When I realised why I was bopping to it I felt like I had to explain the significance. p.s. still kinda drunk.
Despite your best efforts, Maggie and her boyfriend are dunzo. It's too bad. I think he was a pretty good guy. She's even more broken than I am, apparently.
Oh. Shucks. That. Is. Terrible. *grin*
What isn't illegal? You're still taking part in the illegal process. The movie isn't supposed to be there for free. Do you rock yourself to sleep at night with the knowledge that, no, you aren't the bad guy, you're just the one enjoying the stolen goods that someone else risked to put up online. You're still costing the movie companies money. Why are you able to make the distinction?
I wasn't talking about the morality of the issue. It's not illegal to watch a streaming movie. You can't get in trouble or sued. That's the only thing I was talking about.
I don't think you guys realize how much wine I'd drink if I had f-you money.like, perma-purple lips.
I have very few expensive bottle of wine left. In fact, only two now. My wife and I had one with dinner on Monday night, and I had forgotten the difference between a $15-20 bottle and a 10 year old Cab that probably would cost...hmm, wow found it for $50 - $60, interesting, might have to buy one/some. Any way...I lost my train of thought. Oh, ya good wine is soooo much better than mediocre wine.
I'm not totally surprised that the MPAA spokesman is trying to discourage people from watching videos. Her analogy is terrible. It's more like standing in Wal-Mart watching an entire movie that's playing on the TV in the electronic section and then leaving 2 hours later without paying.Also the one lawyer they interviewed says that the watchers aren't doing anything wrong.
I'm not totally surprised that the MPAA spokesman is trying to discourage people from watching videos. Her analogy is terrible. It's more like standing in Wal-Mart watching an entire movie that's playing on the TV in the electronic section and then leaving 2 hours later without paying.Also the one lawyer they interviewed says that the watchers aren't doing anything wrong.
Yea, I read it, but...I just want you to feel guilty.