• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I...think he was saying it's ok to take that long in the playoffs because every pitch matters. There's drama in that pitch!The SEC used a 20 second pitch clock in their tournament games.
pitch clock is an amazing idea.also...
That isn't to say that I enjoy watching the Yankees/Red Sox snoozefests that routinely take four hours to play a 9-inning game. I don't.
Linda being a Yankees fan, I might be skewed by the fact that their games always take FOREVER.
pitch clock is an amazing idea.
I'm not a baseball traditionalist, so I wouldn't be opposed to some drastic ideas.Like no more than one mid-inning pitching change in an inning and no more than two per game. Or even just one a game. Those are the things that can really drag a game down.
You know I'll never be comfortable until I get your blessing, right? I like Jenny a lot, way more than I've liked any girl since Maggie, and I'm doing my best to keep most of our stuff out of this thread.
Send me yours or hers address. I'll throw something together.
Good BJ story. Friend of my wife's gets a vasectomy. After the procedure, comes home and tells the wife that the Dr. told him that she needs to blow him ( the husband) daily to "clean the pipes out" for 2 weeks. She complies.They are now divorced.
this needed acknowledgment. it was good.man, everybody in a relationship. wang in a relationship. mexico in a relationship. speedz has his cats. I feel all lonely. I really need to find me a girl that doesn't value my friendship so much. that's the ticket.
anyone else watching the new season of eastbound and down?
Yes, liked the first episode of this season, loved the 2nd.
I have so much sunday night TV. god. I only just watched the 2nd ep. great stuff.
EB&D was amazing this past week. Hoping it can keep this pace.And yes, Sun night is crazy for TV.
can I just say I think football and baseball are both pretty boring?
No?

Basketball is pretty much the only sport that fails to hold my attention.Hockey of course is my fav sport, TV and Live.Baseball is good too but I get tired of usually around August unless the Tigers are in a race. I love going to games regardless of how good my team is.I like football more this year for some reason. Probably because the Lions have piqued my interest.College football is okay. I have watched pretty much 75% of the MSU and U of M games this season which is more than usual and I found out today that my friend has an extra ticket to the UM/MSU game Saturday so I get to go to the Big House for the first time for a pretty big game. I haven't been to a college game since, well 92 when I was going to CMU.

No, I think it's unfair/inaccurate as well. It's just the most common name for what you're doing.Hope you don't own any .lys.
Yes, most common, admittedly, it doesn't take a complex web of logic to decipher why some people think that way, but not really fair.Don't own any backwater ccTLD's, save for a couple .tv's. I'm a .com and .org guy. Also own some retarded .us as well. Can't wait for our ccTLD to finally realize some of its potential.
Yes, most common, admittedly, it doesn't take a complex web of logic to decipher why some people think that way, but not really fair.
If someone owned the trademark for which you bought the domain would the term then apply?
If someone owned the trademark for which you bought the domain would the term then apply?
wikipedia knows more about the rules than I do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_squatt...egal_resolutionlike, I don't think scram is doing anything in bad faith in the way that domain squatting used to be. whenever people mistype a domain (insert .net when they should .org), they would normally just get a "cannot contact server" or whatever. that minute or two of confusion and stupidity is an advertising opportunity. if, over the course of a year, those pennies add up to enough to cover the registration+hosting, why not?

Football will never be boring or slow again the rest of my life. Thank you, Red Zone channel.

No, because I do not own trademarked terms. That's for the most rookish of rookies who don't have a ****ing clue what they're doing. I own generic terms. For example, ebay.com is a trademarked term. auction.com is a generic. Microsoft.com is a trademarked term. Software.com is a generic term.Trademarked terms have no value whatsoever, save for whatever negative expectation they have in terms of lawsuits. As an aside, I do remember the old days, though, before the laws had been clarified and bang-on TM domains were regularly held hostage by domainers. I never participated in any of that, as I wasn't very heavily involved in domaining at that time, but I am a member of the 20th Century Club, in that I registered my first domain in the 1990's and have witnessed the evolution of the space as a participant. If anything, trademark holders are usually the ones who overreach in trying to get generic names. For example, Pirelli Tires tried to reverse-hijack zero.us from it's owner, because they released a tire called the Zero, that term trademarked for use in tires, and felt that the word "zero" now belonged to them. Disputes like this are resolved by what's called a "UDRP", which is the most schizophrenic, joke of a process you could ever imagine. There is no central standard, no real 'rules'. Everything is up to the whim of the arbiter and in so many cases, their decisions have been capricious as hell, basically amounting to double-talking jibberish. Some arbiters accept speculative domain ownership, others will rule against domain owners 100% of the time. Even with protest sites (for example, BPSucks.com, or whatever) are pretty much a coinflip, with some arbiters saying they're OK, others saying they're a TM infringement being used in bad faith. Really, the process is just so ridiculous and a classic example of what happens when there's no oversight into a proces. UDRPs can be overturned by the courts and they regularly are, but unless your domain is worth the kind of money that warrants a court fight, it can be a dicey process. For example, Uzi Nissan registered his last name in the early 1990's and has had to fight tooth and nail to keep it from the obvious counter-party who is desperate to own it, for pretty clear reasons. Anyway, trademarks, no.As far as owning another TLD, that's fair game in generics. If you own Chicago.net and I own Chicago.org, neither is liable to one another.
I looked and found a new job in the Orlando area. Lateral crap job, some industry, etc, but I was tired of driving back and forth once, twice a month and I didn't want to end my relationship with said area resident, plus I figure my old bank will be out of business by end of first quarter, soooo, yeah, decided to give it a whirl. I like the area from what I've seen before. All WPB friends had kids, etc, so not a lot of shits and giggles in that area. What the hell? If it doesn't work and sucks, I'll go back home and live with my parents. ha
I thank Dog every day I am out of the banking racket.GL to you Sir. We need MK to set up a Thursday night PStars tourney for 'ol times sake.
It's obviously just my perception.....and theraflu nailed that playoff baseball seems to take so much longer than regular season baseball.But yeah, I am not basing anything on facts, baseball for whatever reason just seems slow and boring to me these days.I will admit that the TD, commercial, kickoff, another commercial thing is awful but they only do it sometimes thankfully.
Going to an ND game live is the worsssssssssst. TO's abound.

are we really using people's first and last names from Facebook in this thread? and I was watching Observe and Report, the line was from that movie, but could also be taken to mean my current situation, Re: medical stuffduhhhbut yeah, it was a rape joke

no doubt LeftyJeff, it's a hugely dying industry, retail banking. But oh well, I'll try to make some connects up here in the tech industry and work my way over to that. Finally got some new, second hand Taylor Made irons. Haven't had a chance to try them yet. I was just getting back into golfing after 3+ years or more. First 2 rounds went really well. 3rd round, crapped the bed. But we'll see how these new clubs hit. Sadly, I'm still swinging them.