I Called In Sick Today

I'm still a huge Maggie fan, unlike most of these assholes, but... Jenny seems pretty great.
I'm more into that girl from the computer lab that he talked to that one time after listening to Dinosaur Jr. I'm really still pulling for her, you know?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Man, I feel like Chrozzo all of a sudden.
It's not that early to be drunk.Man, this day is draggggging. And my wife will probably want to watch baseball later. Damn it.

There used to be this center fielder for the Red Sox....Freddie something or other. I always thought he had the worst name. Always makes me think of shriveled up old ladies.

So that entire post by Wang was saying he is as big of a woman as Lenny, or is it Jayla? I can't keep track anymore.Anyway, if my wife didn't think I was funny it would have never gotten past the first month.

You'll always be in West Palm Beach, in here.Hope Orlando is ok. I agree that yardage is not the be all end all but seriously he has shown enough to earn the rest of this year at least.
good point, I am WPB. Rekognize fool. OK, I'll never do that again, sorry. I turned down so many pain meds while in the hospital the nurses thought I was a recovering addict. I guess people don't do that. I wasn't in pain, just discomfort. Oh well, I make a weird dilineation I guess. Stupid, I shoulda just stayed high the whole time. I didn't even fill my pain script after I got out.Woops. That reminds me, antibiotics time
Man, I feel like Chrozzo all of a sudden.
hi?
Was it as hard for you to admit as it was for me? And, seriously, come on people. Yeah, it's my fault for slipping and using the name -- which, thankfully, is also not exactly her real name -- but I've been pretty paranoid about this. I'm going to be hypocritical and ask everyone to indulge me.
If it makes you feel any better, I edited out the offending name from my original reply.Happy to help
there, saved you some typin'
Squatting implies I'm occupying something I don't own.Domain names are a freehold system, not a meritocracy. To be sure, this inspires a lot of bitterness in people who want what I have and believe I should sell it to them for peanuts since they feel more 'entitled' to it.. but, such is the nature of speculation and any market based system. If you think they should be distributed equally based on need, then go vote the Marx ticket and hope that happens. In the mean time, I profit. So, I'm a 'domain squatter' about as much as anyone who invests in real estate is a 'real estate squatter' or someone who owns art is an 'art squatter'.
Wait...what?
I'm really just not into baseball anymore. The Marlins beat the love of baseball out of me. Or something. I'd rather watch whatever terrible college football game is on. Linda likes sports we never would have gotten married otherwise. Also, we support each other's teams like good spouses (she is particularly good about the Dolphins, I am particularly good about the Giants) but I can't stand the Yankees. And I don't want to sit there silently hoping her team will get crushed.
good point, I am WPB. Rekognize fool. OK, I'll never do that again, sorry. I turned down so many pain meds while in the hospital the nurses thought I was a recovering addict. I guess people don't do that. I wasn't in pain, just discomfort. Oh well, I make a weird dilineation I guess. Stupid, I shoulda just stayed high the whole time. I didn't even fill my pain script after I got out.Woops. That reminds me, antibiotics time
I dont even like my pain meds much anymore (and my bathroom has roughly the same amount of pain meds as Dr. House's apartment) so I understand completely.
Yeah, and then she'll probably want to have sex. Honestly, I don't know why Cane puts up with her.
Yeah. Tater tots tho.
I'm more into that girl from the computer lab that he talked to that one time after listening to Dinosaur Jr. I'm really still pulling for her, you know?
Ol' Jess#2, eh? I haven't thought about her in a while. I am just so much more interesting when I'm single. For your sakes, once Maggie leaves town, I'm going to break up with Jenny.
I would tell her this:1) As for intelligence, I don't give a flying fuck. You don't look confused when I use 4-syllable words. You're not hostile to intelligence or intellectual pursuits, and when I go off on a tangent (most recently about: the persistent failure of baseball managers to properly utilize game-theory to make rational decisions), you listen. You're engaged, is what I'm saying, and that's what matters. Truly.2) Sense of humor. You make me want to make you laugh, and that's huge. You think I'm funny, which -- and, yes, this is incredibly egotistical, but there's not point lying about it -- is by far the most important thing. Maggie and Kayla are both wittier than you are, but that's not that important. Making jokes about Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole -- going from "pure ones" to "pier one" to "the owls were pissed because THEY DID NOT WANT THEIR HOMES REDECORATED" to "IKEA" -- is great. But it doesn't count for that much. 3) We are both incredibly typical. So what? Does it bother you that I'm straight-suburban white boy? No? Then stop it.
You should really put this in her birthday card. I'm going to tweak it and use if for my anniversary card. Hell, we should just start a new line of Hallmark type Wang Cards.
I'm really just not into baseball anymore. The Marlins beat the love of baseball out of me. Or something. I'd rather watch whatever terrible college football game is on. Linda likes sports we never would have gotten married otherwise. Also, we support each other's teams like good spouses (she is particularly good about the Dolphins, I am particularly good about the Giants) but I can't stand the Yankees. And I don't want to sit there silently hoping her team will get crushed.
I like the Marlins. Dan Uggla is so underrated.
Squatting implies I'm occupying something I don't own.Domain names are a freehold system, not a meritocracy. To be sure, this inspires a lot of bitterness in people who want what I have and believe I should sell it to them for peanuts since they feel more 'entitled' to it.. but, such is the nature of speculation and any market based system. If you think they should be distributed equally based on need, then go vote the Marx ticket and hope that happens. In the mean time, I profit. So, I'm a 'domain squatter' about as much as anyone who invests in real estate is a 'real estate squatter' or someone who owns art is an 'art squatter'.
No, I think it's unfair/inaccurate as well. It's just the most common name for what you're doing.Hope you don't own any .lys.
I like the Marlins. Dan Uggla is so underrated.
Their ownership killed me...it's not the players or their performance (if anything the GM and players severely overacheive.) Dan Uggla is underrated. Watching them without Miguel Cabrera sucks so much. Plus, baseball is just so slow; the games last too long. I don't know....I watch enough sports I am slowly phasing out baseball.
Their ownership killed me...it's not the players or their performance (if anything the GM and players severely overacheive.) Dan Uggla is underrated. Watching them without Miguel Cabrera sucks so much. Plus, baseball is just so slow; the games last too long. I don't know....I watch enough sports I am slowly phasing out baseball.
de Beinfest chuffle buddy
Plus, baseball is just so slow; the games last too long.
For what it's worth, the average MLB game is shorter than the average NFL game.Also, I don't understand why baseball is considered slow, but football isn't. Football has five seconds of action followed by 30 seconds of huddling.
For what it's worth, the average MLB game is shorter than the average NFL game.Also, I don't understand why baseball is considered slow, but football isn't. Football has five seconds of action followed by 30 seconds of huddling.
Preach on, sir. Let's not forget the joy that is the television timeout. "I know we just came back from commercial after a touchdown, and all you've seen so far is one 13-second kickoff, but we're going to go back to another two-and-a-half minutes of commercials. Sit tight!"That isn't to say that I enjoy watching the Yankees/Red Sox snoozefests that routinely take four hours to play a 9-inning game. I don't. The eight pitching changes that end up getting made in three innings bores me immensely. I also don't like how long relievers take to pitch. Playoffs is one thing, where each pitch is huge. But 75% of relievers (if not more) have routines they go through for every pitch, and the majority of those routines is running at an NFL-like pace of 30-40 seconds between pitches. God bless Mark Buerhle.
It's obviously just my perception.....and theraflu nailed that playoff baseball seems to take so much longer than regular season baseball.But yeah, I am not basing anything on facts, baseball for whatever reason just seems slow and boring to me these days.I will admit that the TD, commercial, kickoff, another commercial thing is awful but they only do it sometimes thankfully.
can I just say I think football and baseball are both pretty boring?
I think Mac learns to play hockey, or something like that on Sunny tonight. It should be pretty fantastic.