I Called In Sick Today

Yes. This was funny. I was just embarrassed that it was so easy.So I just got back from the bar. I was at the bar with Maggie. Maggie and me. I let her beat me at pool. [deleted]
27 User(s) are reading this topic (25 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: JubilantLankyLad, Shimmering WangAnd now your wang is shimmering?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'd still fuck her. God I love asians.
totally almost manslaughtered some pedestrians last night driving through the loop because i saw this amazing azn bouncing down the sidewalkI'M SORRY, I'M AFRAID YOUR BODY IS TOO DARN SMALL FOR BOOBS THAT PERFECT
pretty much no less angry right now. lots of residual rage right here.
Do you actually say anything to his face? Or is it normal for you to just take it and steam.
And yet, the mere mention of the story already has more responses than your "money" joke.
and yet, the mere mention of your face makes me want to PUKE MY FUCKING GUTS OUT SIR.
I am actually passing my team on to andre when the time comes, fyi. I don't know if I can make that decision but that is what I will put in my will.
Can I have your music collection? Yooz guys are funny and not annoying.Nice TR Cane.

HISo its 5 AM and we're doing our 17th 911 call of the shift and 4th in a back-to-back-to-back-back. Haven't slept yet and I'm obviously crabby. The call is for abdominal pain. HAHA. I hate abdominal pain calls. Whiny bitches. We get to the house in the heart of the ghetto. She obviously lives on the 2nd floor. The living room is decorated wonderfully with 4 dirty twin mattresses on the floor and 5 kids sleeping on them. And that is it. No lights, no TV no nothing. The kitchen has empty liquor bottles positioned as trophies. NO food notes anywhere. I didn't peek in the fridge but I can guarantee it was full of 40's because I'm into stereotypes like that. There is an African American female sitting on the toilet who is our "victim." We run in to come to her aid and she tells us her stomach hurts and shes been throwing up for the last 20 minutes. OK. I notice she has a bulge in her tum tum. I ask the obvious "are you pregnant?" Yes, she replies. A small part of my soul dies and my faith in humanity is crushed even more. I ask if its her first pregnancy. NO, she says. Its my ninth. Oh my, my darling, you should expect that if you've had nine kids. I may have said it more sarcastically but I don't remember. She says no, I only had 5 kids, I've had 4 abortions. I do some quick math in my head but don't point out that she's 28 and cant keep track of how many kids, pregnancies and abortions she's had, and just say something along the lines of OH OK.So I tell her to get her shoes on and follow us downstairs. She says but I'm throwing up! I remind her that her legs aren't broken and to get to steppin'. She comes downstairs after some dramatic BS. We have our cot in the front yard all ready for her. She leans on it and just freezes. I say, "hippity hop on up we gotta get you to the hospital." (That is a direct quote. I said it in the whitest possible voice and it amused me greatly for about a minute.) She starts shaking her head and groaning. I made the head arm gesture once again for hippity hop. She turns and walks a few feet and drops her pants and takes a huge dump in her front yard. There was a moment when I believed in a higher power that maybe she was shitting out a miscarriage and the child would be saved from society. But alas, the smell hit me shortly thereafter. It was rough. She must have put extra hot sauce on her fried chicken. She finished up and wiped her butt on the grass like the dog she is and crawled onto the cot. I wouldn't let her sign the report. For the reason she didn't sign I put "feces on hands." I haven't heard anything from the billing department about it yet. I love 911 in the ghetto!

14 User(s) are reading this topic (12 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: Tiltinagain, Shimmering WangWell, this should be good...

Wang is on: The Path of Destruction.Still. He's still on it. I don't think he's ever not been on it.I don't care for Asians, physically speaking.
I definitely have an error in my mental process. I'm trying to figure out what it is. Alone. In my room. Eating pop-tarts and thinking about The Glory Days.The kid who gives the 2NC -- Cal -- was a buddy of mine for a while. I met him through Austin, the kid who gives the 1NC. Austin was my debate group leader at the Spartan Institute, and we stayed in touch. When I went down the East Lansing the next year, we hung out and I met his partner, Cal. Austin and I still had a kind of student/teacher relationship, but no such barrier existed between Cal and I. He came down to Ann Arbor a few times and we partied, etc. I talked to Austin after this round, and he said he thought Cal debated the best round he had ever seen, and they still lost. Seriously, if anyone's a fan of Policy Debate -- and, you know, nobody in the world is -- watch Cal's 2NC. It's probably the best ever.
HISo its 5 AM and we're doing our 17th 911 call of the shift and 4th in a back-to-back-to-back-back. Haven't slept yet and I'm obviously crabby. The call is for abdominal pain. HAHA. I hate abdominal pain calls. Whiny bitches. We get to the house in the heart of the ghetto. She obviously lives on the 2nd floor. The living room is decorated wonderfully with 4 dirty twin mattresses on the floor and 5 kids sleeping on them. And that is it. No lights, no TV no nothing. The kitchen has empty liquor bottles positioned as trophies. NO food notes anywhere. I didn't peek in the fridge but I can guarantee it was full of 40's because I'm into stereotypes like that. There is an African American female sitting on the toilet who is our "victim." We run in to come to her aid and she tells us her stomach hurts and shes been throwing up for the last 20 minutes. OK. I notice she has a bulge in her tum tum. I ask the obvious "are you pregnant?" Yes, she replies. A small part of my soul dies and my faith in humanity is crushed even more. I ask if its her first pregnancy. NO, she says. Its my ninth. Oh my, my darling, you should expect that if you've had nine kids. I may have said it more sarcastically but I don't remember. She says no, I only had 5 kids, I've had 4 abortions. I do some quick math in my head but don't point out that she's 28 and cant keep track of how many kids, pregnancies and abortions she's had, and just say something along the lines of OH OK.So I tell her to get her shoes on and follow us downstairs. She says but I'm throwing up! I remind her that her legs aren't broken and to get to steppin'. She comes downstairs after some dramatic BS. We have our cot in the front yard all ready for her. She leans on it and just freezes. I say, "hippity hop on up we gotta get you to the hospital." (That is a direct quote. I said it in the whitest possible voice and it amused me greatly for about a minute.) She starts shaking her head and groaning. I made the head arm gesture once again for hippity hop. She turns and walks a few feet and drops her pants and takes a huge dump in her front yard. There was a moment when I believed in a higher power that maybe she was shitting out a miscarriage and the child would be saved from society. But alas, the smell hit me shortly thereafter. It was rough. She must have put extra hot sauce on her fried chicken. She finished up and wiped her butt on the grass like the dog she is and crawled onto the cot. I wouldn't let her sign the report. For the reason she didn't sign I put "feces on hands." I haven't heard anything from the billing department about it yet. I love 911 in the ghetto!
Finally, someone who knows the thread rules.

The situation: You are a female. You've been seeing someone for about 6 months, and it's serious. You don't live together, but you have a key to his place. You stay there 3 or 4 nights a week, take trips together, meet family members, etc. He has casually joked (not joked?) about marriage. He's out of town, and when he calls you one afternoon, he tells you that he made all this chicken the other night, and he doesn't want it to go to waste. Go make a salad or something with it. And his place is closer to work, so he tells you to just go ahead and sleep there if you want. You're lying on the bed, and you think to yourself, "Huh, I have never seen the inside of this nightstand. I wonder what guys keep in their nightstands." You open it.In the second drawer, you find pictures, letters, and every card from his ex-girlfriend, including one received in July, which remains unopened. You know he broke up with this girl sometime in January or February. What is your reaction? Why?

The situation: You are a female. You've been seeing someone for about 6 months, and it's serious. You don't live together, but you have a key to his place. You stay there 3 or 4 nights a week, take trips together, meet family members, etc. He has casually joked (not joked?) about marriage. He's out of town, and when he calls you one afternoon, he tells you that he made all this chicken the other night, and he doesn't want it to go to waste. Go make a salad or something with it. And his place is closer to work, so he tells you to just go ahead and sleep there if you want. You're lying on the bed, and you think to yourself, "Huh, I have never seen the inside of this nightstand. I wonder what guys keep in their nightstands." You open it.In the second drawer, you find pictures, letters, and every card from his ex-girlfriend, including one received in July, which remains unopened. You know he broke up with this girl sometime in January or February. What is your reaction? Why?
i think a bunch of guys cannot possibly help here (see Skeleton Jelly---though that was funny)----so I texted Linda and she said she would think the guy still has feelings for the ex if he had saved everything----but if it was just all in a jumble with other stuff in the drawer it would be less of a big deal. Then, maybe the guy is just lazy. But if that drawer houses only ex-gf related things she would consider it a red flag.
i think a bunch of guys cannot possibly help here (see Skeleton Jelly---though that was funny)----so I texted Linda and she said she would think the guy still has feelings for the ex if he had saved everything----but if it was just all in a jumble with other stuff in the drawer it would be less of a big deal. Then, maybe the guy is just lazy. But if that drawer houses only ex-gf related things she would consider it a red flag.
Things to consider:1) The drawer has ONLY ex-gf related stuff. It's not exactly a shrine -- not that creepy -- but it's definitely all her. 2) It's not very well hidden. I mean, it's right out in the open. I've got all sorts of stuff from exes, but I have it all jumbled together. So far I'm with you (and Linda: thank her for her input), but I'd like to get as many people to weigh in as possible.

I've had a girlfriend find a drawer of ex-girlfriend stuff.Her reaction was, "What the fuck?"I replied, "I don't know; just never threw it out, you know?"Her reply (with her eyes), "Well?"My reply (with my actions), "Into the trash."Then we were all good.

my friend was like, "so this guy dug up my two year old resume to call me about poker. he's some HR person from this financial services place. I told him I'd pass his number along to you."I call and it's some sales position. oh well.but the dude genuinely talked to me for like five minutes about his two year poker career, and he admits he made no money. I was like, "yeah I probably lost money considering what it did to my GPA."

my friend was like, "so this guy dug up my two year old resume to call me about poker. he's some HR person from this financial services place. I told him I'd pass his number along to you."I call and it's some sales position. oh well.but the dude genuinely talked to me for like five minutes about his two year poker career, and he admits he made no money. I was like, "yeah I probably lost money considering what it did to my GPA."
Do you have a webcam? If not get one. You can end it all on that justintv place.
I think this new piece of information will help us decide on the encouraging vs. testing question.
I'm not one of the primary characters in the hypothetical, but, even so, we're getting very close to a definitive answer: "forbidding"
The situation: You are a female.
I wouldnt be bothered by any of it...Id be too busy being a whore
Feel my boobs.
Right after doing this of course...Odd day today for some reason. I was overwhelmed by the urge to gamble a few hours ago but didnt want to go back to Vegas until at least Thankshating, so I piddled around the shop for a while while thinking about it(Peek inside Beans thought process)"Well... I probably should check in on things around the shop anyway""Nah...things are running smooth around there""You know, I could scout out that Fountainbleu thing one more time.... maybe make a few more bucks""Nah... its probably already stripped clean by now"(couple more beers)"I could hit LA for a few days and hang out with my car buddies...harass the PCH a few times... Id like to run the Angeles Crest again, too""Nah...too foggy in the mornings now....probably raining....its chilly on the beach about now""But the sun should be setting below Malibu point from the pier by now...wonder if VB knows?"(three more Nevadas)"Thank you for calling Sams Town Tunica reservations....how may I help you today?""Host please"I settled for a weekend getaway with the ole hag. Figured I could take a road trip and hit our twisties on the way and she could drive back on the interstate while I recuperatedGetaway, wife, fun drive, gambling..... a classic win/lose/win/lose situation!
"Nah...too foggy in the mornings now....probably raining....its chilly on the beach about now""But the sun should be setting below Malibu point from the pier by now...wonder if VB knows?""Thank you for calling Sams Town Tunica reservations....how may I help you today?"
Good choice, it's pouring here.
You broke up with this girlfriend just a couple of months before we got together. Obviously by the drawer full of stuff you've kept youstill hold some feelings for her. The (assuming)last letter from her you did not open, however, showing that you aren't so hung up on herthat you can't wait to read anything she sends you. This would be cause for a conversation but necessarily a "red flag". Just something weneed to talk about to make sure your heart and mind is with me now. How about you box up the "stuff" and put it away at least?