I Called In Sick Today

Good times.
Dy-no-mite!
Some of this is humiliating, but here's what I'd do:
I liked this advice
OR YOU COULD STUDY INSTEAD OF POSTING IN THE SICK THREAD
Pot meet Kettle
I shouldn't have yelled (yelt? LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN) at speedz. I used the sick thread for pre-exam stress relief about a billion times over the years.
I used to put on the headphones and listen to some Genesis - Wind & Wuthering.
happy birthday booboo!
Thinking of seeing the new Wall Street movie this weekend.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Nociceptive projection neurons located in the dorsal horn are modulated by descending pathways from the brainstem (periaqueductal gray matter, locus coeruleus, and raphe nuclei), by large diameter myelinated afferents that terminate on these neurons, and by circulating endogenous and exogenous opioids.
MYELIN FTWthe too coolest things in the body are myelin and mitochondria
chris also has a bunch left because he's doing some weight loss prop bet.
tell him from me: you need it, fatty
Thinking of seeing the new Wall Street movie this weekend.
Jesus, if this guy owned a funeral parlor nobody would die!
Nociceptive projection neurons located in the dorsal horn are modulated by descending pathways from the brainstem (periaqueductal gray matter, locus coeruleus, and raphe nuclei), by large diameter myelinated afferents that terminate on these neurons, and by circulating endogenous and exogenous opioids.
Now that's what I'm talkin about!I always mention locus coeruleus as part of my tour of "colored parts of the brain".

So every couple months I stop in and go back a few pages to see what you crazy kids are up to. Last night I read about Randy's dad so I just wanted to give my condolences to Randy. I'll say an extra prayer for you and your family.Hope everyone else is doing well.

So every couple months I stop in and go back a few pages to see what you crazy kids are up to. Last night I read about Randy's dad so I just wanted to give my condolences to Randy. I'll say an extra prayer for you and your family.Hope everyone else is doing well.
Whoa....How's the 4-wheeler?
I do no such thing
It's overrated anyway. I've been on medical leave for the past 2 weeks and I'm kind of enjoying it. Well, other than the being ill part.This place is like a ghost town, even the general poker forum is dead. Where'd everyone run off to? FCP lost its luster apparently.

Let's play Carnac the Magnificent:- My clients are dodging raindrops and running like Gods. All of them. - My girlfirend and Maggie are out, right now, drinking and getting all fucked up together and talking and comparing notes or whatever girls do.- In the last hour, I have missed 2 calls from Maggie and 6 calls from my girlfriend. - Last night, somebody asked me if I was sleeping with Kayla. (I am not. I did before.)- Last night, my boss's girlfriend poked me. In the penis. ON PURPOSE. -

I watching The Larry Sanders Show on DVD. Rip Torn is: hilarious. Also: fuck you what are you doing here?
Hmmm, I dont get the reference other than youre old. Randy? is that you??And I'm playing poker and surfing the internet.
This place is like a ghost town, even the general poker forum is dead. Where'd everyone run off to? FCP lost its luster apparently.
yeah, lots of people have moved on. the sick thread is down to like 10 people, five of which are suicidal. it's not looking good.
yeah, lots of people have moved on. the sick thread is down to like 10 people, five of which are suicidal. it's not looking good.
We're including me as one of the 5, right? If we aren't, I'll have to ****ing kill myself. Also, I developed a man-crush on Larry Sanders, at my father's insistence, at the age of 10, so eff off Lolli.