Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I think Beverly Hills Cop 2 is a superior film to Beverly Hills Cop 1. If you were to ask me why, I'd say, "It just is."
And I would respond by slapping you and reminding you of your goddam place.Also, I really enjoyed in the 2nd most recent Psych where he put vegetables in the tailpipe. I was really hoping Gus was going to say "I'm not going to fall for no damn banana's in my tail pipe!"
And I would respond by slapping you and reminding you of your goddam place.Also, I really enjoyed in the 2nd most recent Psych where he put vegetables in the tailpipe. I was really hoping Gus was going to say "I'm not going to fall for no damn banana's in my tail pipe!"
Oh that would have been classic Psych and I'm now dissapointed they didnt use that joke. Guapy, new Psych writer.I really loved the Carl Weathers episode. Ding Ding.
Right outside my house there's a DJ with obvious identity issues, first playing a song with a handsome beat with the only lyrics being "I don't wanna dance" followed by Tina Turner - Simply The Best.. where is the logic??!
Sounds like a pretty weird combination for sure. Why was he out there in the first place? Some kind of party?
Sounds like a pretty weird combination for sure. Why was he out there in the first place? Some kind of party?
haha.
When I was a kid my next door neighbor was a boy a grade younger than me. During the summer he would come over to my house every morning and ring the door bell and ask If I wanted to play. And every morning I would tell that kid no. He was the most annoying little shithead I've ever known. But no amount discouragement could stop him. I think he enjoyed being made fun of. I think he enjoyed being around people who hated him. When the older kids in the neighborhood would get a street-hockey game going he would bitch and moan until we let him play. And then we'd beat the shit out of while we played. I guess we were some mean kids. But for fucks sake that bastard was annoying. As time went by he eventually realized that we were never going to like him and that we didnt want him around. I think he realized how annoying he'd been, pestering and trolling all those years. So he changed his ways and tried to pretend he was a different person. But we all knew the truth. He was a loser. A realllllllllllllll Munson. So we kept ignoring him, and eventually he killed himself. He left a note behind blaming several people for treating him like dirt. I was mentioned by name. My reponse? I wish he'd done it earlier.
This is a sad story. That kid sounds like a real a-hole.
anybody ever says that strat isn't the best poster in this thread, well, you're a faggot.

Good job with the cute pictures, y'all. I'm in Portland now, sorry shake. If you still want to bone, meet me in Seattle on Monday. I'm due to go home in a week but I really want to chill in America for longer. If any of the people I like here want to host me for next week let me know, I'll totally change my flights.

Good job with the cute pictures, y'all. I'm in Portland now, sorry shake. If you still want to bone, meet me in Seattle on Monday. I'm due to go home in a week but I really want to chill in America for longer. If any of the people I like here want to host me for next week let me know, I'll totally change my flights.
I do have a spare room with nothing but a water bed in it.
No problem. When will you be arriving?
I don't know why in god's name you'd ever come back to kansas, but you are always welcome at my house
I'm 1000% diagonal, but you're welcome here. Clean sheets, my bed, I'll leave.

I dont know if I'd want LG staying with me. The SEXUAL TENSION would be almost unbearable. Furthermore, we're out of milk, but surprisingly high on cereal. Corn Pops. Mmmm Mmmm Good.