Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I agree with Yorke. I would replace everything on the drive with cute animal movies.
Your honor, I present to you as exhibit A clear evidence of my husband talking to me in an abusive way:animals_01.jpg...uh.... the prosecution rests.
"He doesn't know about the seashells??? Hahaha! What a primitive man! He's been frozen for a hundred years and we are totally oblivious to the idea that things change over time and things would seem different to him! Hahaha!"
I don't know, I was pretty amused when I was working in an apartment complex and the maintenance guys (on a call for a clogged toilet) found that a group of Indian guys that had recently moved to the country into a furnished apartment had been wiping their asses with towels (instead of the provided toilet paper), reusing them until they were saturated with shit, and then tried to flush them. I mean, I wouldn't have laughed in their faces about it, but I'm not an asshole like that. Most people are.
Are you really going with the "it's an honest portrayal" defense?
Are you really going with the "it's an dishonest portrayal" attack?
Heh.
Heh.
You shove your "heh's" in a sack, mister!I don't hate a lot of movies, but when I do hate one I can get pretty irrational about my hatred of it.I still think it's super retarded, but what can you do, you know?
Just rub some dirt on it, you fucking pussy.
The softball team wanted me to rub some courage on it, and also called me a pussy. I did play about 10 ten games with a torn ACL, so fuck off, all of you.

There was a little two year old boy that got lost in a corn field today, which doesn't sound like a big deal, but fields are often miles long and in the middle you can get vertigo pretty quickly.Anyway, the family called the authorities and a search party formed.They ended up tell the family dog that "billy" was missing and the dog ran into the middle of the field and stood by the little boy barking until the searchers found them.I find it pretty amazing that the dog not only understood the kid's name, but realized that he needed to stay with him and create noise so that help could find him.I sit here... still amazed.

I don't hate a lot of movies, but when I do hate one I can get pretty irrational about my hatred of it.
I have no idea what that's like.I think this post shows that I've been working too hard and that my mind is starting to melt out of my ears:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=338618210 hours a day for the past two weeks, including weekends. All self-imposed. Blah.
There was a little two year old boy that got lost in a corn field today, which doesn't sound like a big deal, but fields are often miles long and in the middle you can get vertigo pretty quickly.Anyway, the family called the authorities and a search party formed.They ended up tell the family dog that "billy" was missing and the dog ran into the middle of the field and stood by the little boy barking until the searchers found them.I find it pretty amazing that the dog not only understood the kid's name, but realized that he needed to stay with him and create noise so that help could find him.I sit here... still amazed.
Meh, my dog finds me pheasants all the time in cornfields that he's never met a day in his life. Dogs are the beessstttttttt.I know I've told this story before but our family dog kept me from wandering into a "busy" highway chasing a combine once.
Pets are unethical and serve no useful purpose except to exacerbate humans need to control everything around them
I bet if you had a dog it would have licked your knee and you would be all better by now. Instead you have to deal with a KNIFE!