I Called In Sick Today

Anybody watch Wipeout, the new tv show? The babe host is pretty hot and some of the wipeouts are hilarious.
I love this show for 20 minutes and then I start to tire of watching people fall down/get hit/wipe out. I agree that the host is extremely hot and I also like her host persona.....I like her sarcasm.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hey Randy - I don't want this to get lost in the Religion forum, but I am curious as to what your complete and total disdain for God/Religion is all about.You can answer here, or shoot me a PM if you want.I am not judging or anything, really just curious, since you have seemed to get pretty worked up lately.

So, I got a letter from my ISP (Mediacom) today saying I was allegedly downloading something illegally. It also says they are providing me with my right to to provide a counter-notification concerning the allegations of the infringement. It says I have 24 hours to remove said files or if they receive another complaint they can disconnect service or something.It doesn't say I have to do that or that I have to do anything else though. I can send whoever a copy of the letter if they want to review it, but I don't want to post it for obvious reasons. I tried calling the number but it just says "if this is your first letter this is just a warning" or something. I don't know. Help?

So, I got a letter from my ISP (Mediacom) today saying I was allegedly downloading something illegally. It also says they are providing me with my right to to provide a counter-notification concerning the allegations of the infringement. It says I have 24 hours to remove said files or if they receive another complaint they can disconnect service or something.It doesn't say I have to do that or that I have to do anything else though. I can send whoever a copy of the letter if they want to review it, but I don't want to post it for obvious reasons. I tried calling the number but it just says "if this is your first letter this is just a warning" or something. I don't know. Help?
PM DNA

Speaking of illegal DL's and such. What's the deal w/ Megvideo? I was watching a couple things over the weekend and after 72 minutes you can't watch it for an hour. Then they want you to buy a subscription, which I find interesting that someone is trying to charge a fee to provide you with illegal videos.

Hey Randy - I don't want this to get lost in the Religion forum, but I am curious as to what your complete and total disdain for God/Religion is all about.You can answer here, or shoot me a PM if you want.I am not judging or anything, really just curious, since you have seemed to get pretty worked up lately.
Haha, I guess I understand why it seems that way. I have a bunch of other forums that I browse and just post some tidbits mostly to try to get BG talking since it's kinda fun to banter with him. I think some of the stuff is pretty funny in that way. In real life I am actually a "positive" athiest. I understand that people have a reason for believing what they do, (even if it's a poor one). I don't prosletyze or preach. I don't really care for the most part but will speak out against people using religon that would infringe on my freedoms or rights. I pretty much just defend myself with "truthfullness". I also get incredibly bored some days at work and find the political forum debilitating.
I've wondered the same thing and if I find out that "Greatest I Am" is some weird Randy account I'm going to be sad.
Nah, I've never even responded that whole confusing mess whoever it is.edit: The bible quiz video is pretty funny. When they do the speed round is hilarious. Also it might be coming up a tad more lately because of the Rush forums i'm on. They just released 2 new songs and one of them caused quite a stir with Dawkins fueled lyrics so alot of them were talking about it lately which could account for my surge in the topic.On a personal note, my mom got ripped off by one of the scam artist mega-churches for a ton of money so um, yeah, I'm not a fan obviously.
Nah, I've never even responded that whole confusing mess whoever it is.
I find myself instinctively wanting to argue with him, but then I realize I don't even know what his point is most of the time.
I find myself instinctively wanting to argue with him, but then I realize I don't even know what his point is most of the time.
Yeah, I used to read the posts trying to figure it out but have given up on that even.
I mean, it's only ruining the world. Nothing to get worked up about though. We are using all this time at home to get through some TV series. Right now working our way through the Wire. Good stuff so far. I hope LG doesn't banish me to the entertainment forum for saying that.

I never use twitter, but decided to check it out for LBJ. As I opened the front page I caught this gem:andyroddick: how is lindsay lohan ever gonna find a good woman when she is jail? wait....... this might just work out

I have a bunch of other forums that I browseOn a personal note, my mom got ripped off
Since Im killin time waiting for the bird to get ready, Ill comment on Rando for a while....I dont really participate on forums other than this one.... interesting side note...its raining on the laptop screen nowI do, however, read several and add a comment to the discussion once in a whileAnother side note... its dark and Im using the screen as a light to typeMy "internet" routine is as follows...Check in on this place, FerrariChat, silencertalk, Corvette forum..."C6 Zo6", local news, Las Vegas Sun, a couple pilot places, and a gambling sit or twoTen minutes...topsYeah, Im a loser at the interwebs...In other news, the lineman just yelled out the door that Magnum PI is coming on in fifteen minutes!Now Ill have to delay my departure an hour to watch my hero argue with Higgins on the eighties vintage projection TV in the pilots lounge DA DA DA DAA...DA DA...DA DA...DA.......I told you I was a loser....

Thanks for the book, Old Man. I don't know if you know this, but I was in Afghanistan for a month in summer 2007, so this will be an enjoyable read for me. Thanks!

ajs510, an original sickie that hung out a long time along with Kers and talked about hockey alot. good guy but opionated (aren't we all) over some things and left but is still on the forum with over 19K posts.
I just got really nostalgic about kers, and in my nostalgia I pictured him as Phil Hellmuth in the blue jacket/hat. Someone needs to bump that old MFK thread.
EDIT: some good names have gone down in here. :pouringout40inmemoryoflostsickiesface:
I'm not lost.
<3 Lucy Pinder
<3 boobs
this has been making the rounds lately, some of you have probably already seen it.
Pretty interesting. Seems about as good a religion as any. Though, I don't think it will catch on in the US. There's no "us" vs "them." There are no teams, no people to root for and to root against. Americans like that in a religion. They like good guys and bad guys. Christians vs atheists, Jesus vs the Romans, Joshua vs Jericho, etc. And there are no extraneous rules except for the beautiful justification for the golden rule (coupled with a nice version of the veil of ignorance). Like, what does this teach us about who to have sex with, or not to have sex with? It's unclear.Maybe if the "God" added a few more rules and made a devil or two, then it could really take off.No evidence is needed, of course. The followers will simply make that us as they go along.(Also, it seems like a slight take-off of "The Last Question.")

I don't know what percentage of you people smoke, but if you do, be thankful you don't live in NY. $10 a pack now on Long Island, and up to $14 a pack in Manhattan. I need a second job just to be able to afford my 1/2 a pack a day habit.

I don't know what percentage of you people smoke, but if you do, be thankful you don't live in NY. $10 a pack now on Long Island, and up to $14 a pack in Manhattan. I need a second job just to be able to afford my 1/2 a pack a day habit.
And another victory for Yorke and other non-smokers in NY!
And another victory for Yorke and other non-smokers in NY!
I get why the tax was put there, but it's just one more thing non-smokers can annoy you with while you're out trying to enjoy a smoke. The tax was in place for less than a day before I got "Are you really going to pay $10 a pack from now on?"Probably.
Thanks for the book, Old Man. I don't know if you know this, but I was in Afghanistan for a month in summer 2007, so this will be an enjoyable read for me. Thanks!
I forgot you actually were there. I think that will make it a whole more interesting. Hope you enjoy it.
What kind of heartless rat bastard would steal from Turbo? This creep better hope and pray me, Wang and beans never find his ass.
The odd effect is that a truck load of cigarettes is now worth millions. Why rob banks? The mafia lives again!
Like, what does this teach us about who to have sex with, or not to have sex with? It's unclear.
Pretty sure we can have sex with anyone and everyone.
for Speedz and LG. not for Randy.
Strat would also enjoy this.Speaking of cats, a new one has appeared in our garden lately, and boy is he trouble.When I first spotted him I called my mother over immediately, because I thought it was her favourite of the neighbourhood cats (Hoppity). A few seconds later I realised that it was a totally new cat to me, brown and white with a big fluffy tail. What's more, he was squatting his haunches in order to defecate on our lawn.Swiftly my mother had joined me at the window and spied the new cat letting rip on the grass. Instantly she exploded with fury, shouting "GO AWAY. STOP, GO AWAY, SCAT, DON'T POO IN MY GARDEN" and so forth, banging on the window and generally having a paddy.This cat is tough, though. He was adamant that not only would he excrete in our back garden, but in that precise spot and at that precise time. Even the torrent of abuse directed at him by my vitriolic mother wasn't enough to make him flinch, let alone run away.It got better yet. Realising the futility of her efforts to scare off the cat, she rushed to the patio door to enter the back garden herself. I followed, and witnessed as she went outside, stamping around near the cat to show him what a significant and urgent threat her temper posed to his well-being. This cat has real moxie, though. Not only did he continue to stand his ground, but he released another surge of loose faeces whilst keeping unwavering eye contact with my livid mother. Only after he had finished relieving himself did he prance fleetly away.Still, this cat didn't feel he had sufficiently given umbrage to my dear, irascible mother. So, he returned the next day and the entire scene was repeated, much to my amusement.~The End~