I Called In Sick Today

My mind has about as much content as this thread today.
You should start updating the thread with daily brain scans. Ok, maybe you shouldn't.
Just popping in to say hi, I know I'm never on FCP anymore. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm graduating college tomorrow. I'm gonna play poker for a while, then if that doesn't work out I'm gonna either get a job or go back to school. President Obama is going to be our commencement speaker. Just wanted to thank you guys for helping me grow up when I was a young lad.
They grow up so fast.Alternatively: I'm old.Alternatively 2: Another Option: I've been posting here for longer than I care to remember, or admit.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Ten years later, I finally told my parents about the time when I burned 6 hookah coal-sized holes in the rug they had purchased me the day before during parent's weekend. They weren't as amused as I expected.

Sup guys.Just popping in to say hi, I know I'm never on FCP anymore. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm graduating college tomorrow. I'm gonna play poker for a while, then if that doesn't work out I'm gonna either get a job or go back to school. President Obama is going to be our commencement speaker. Just wanted to thank you guys for helping me grow up when I was a young lad.
has it been four years or is someone on the accelerated program?
has it been four years or is someone on the accelerated program?
pretty sure he took the four.I bet lots of sickies end up hanging out together, especially zimmer and the hockey forum dewds, during the summers in vegas over the next few years.
It's been four years big guy.
Well congrats siris there a steady young lady?and I don't post anymore either. Nothing worth offering anymore. Actually, I had some good times, one excellent night, sexually, but otherwise, I'm a bland bastardI did hit the 60lbs lost goal this week. Now I'm racing towards 100lb. Wooohoooo

Andrew and Virginia Asap Roofing are now friends.

that's a joke right?I mean, are we living in two months ago?
I'm just trying to get you re-involved around here. WE MISS YOU MR. MEXICO!

why thank you, but I really have nothing to offer anyone. I have a delightful girlfriend that lives out of town, I go see her, she comes to see me, we have fun, I think my bank is going out of business soon enough, life sucks in general, most of my friends are having tons of kids, whatever. bleh

why thank you, but I really have nothing to offer anyone. I have a delightful girlfriend that lives out of town, I go see her, she comes to see me, we have fun, I think my bank is going out of business soon enough, life sucks in general, most of my friends are having tons of kids, whatever. bleh
I'm not sure anyone 'offers' anything. It's just fun to bs... you know?

Long days at the Hadron collider. I worked all weekend, but only because it was pretty rainy and cold. Otherwise, I would have ventured into downtown Geneva for some crepe stand action.I'm renting an apartment in a town called Thoiry in France. It's a beautiful town; it feels very old and removed from everything I'm used to. And, at the same time, it's a quick bus ride away from the biggest machine in the world (and possibly the most advanced, and certainly the coldest of any significant size).Life is... different.

THAT'S how you kill a thread
pretty excitin in here today
Sup guys.Just popping in to say hi, I know I'm never on FCP anymore. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm graduating college tomorrow. I'm gonna play poker for a while, then if that doesn't work out I'm gonna either get a job or go back to school. President Obama is going to be our commencement speaker. Just wanted to thank you guys for helping me grow up when I was a young lad.
Some old faces.(scans through member join dates...)(becomes surprised that he joined before Braveheart)(becomes surprised that he joined about 5 years ago, and realizes that he has a FCP 5 year anniversary coming up)(realizes that 2005 was an epic year for FCP in terms of members joined)(realizes that he almost has 6000 posts here. About 10 are funny, and about 25 have any content)(etc)
It's been four years big guy.
Time flys when you're having fun!
Well congrats siris there a steady young lady?and I don't post anymore either. Nothing worth offering anymore. Actually, I had some good times, one excellent night, sexually, but otherwise, I'm a bland bastardI did hit the 60lbs lost goal this week. Now I'm racing towards 100lb. Wooohoooo
Damn sam, that' awesome Mex. Nude pics soon we hope!
Andrew and Virginia Asap Roofing are now friends.
hahaha
Long days at the Hadron collider. I worked all weekend, but only because it was pretty rainy and cold. Otherwise, I would have ventured into downtown Geneva for some crepe stand action.I'm renting an apartment in a town called Thoiry in France. It's a beautiful town; it feels very old and removed from everything I'm used to. And, at the same time, it's a quick bus ride away from the biggest machine in the world (and possibly the most advanced, and certainly the coldest of any significant size).Life is... different.
Last night I was watching the Nat Geo special on how the universe was formed and they were interviewing people inside Cern and showing the collider and what it does. Deb came in from the other room and asked what I was doing and I said, "looking for Yorke". "Who?" "Oh you don't know him, he's a guy who works (there) at Cern and is kinda hanging out in the sickie thread for bit"MY next door neighbor got into laying marble, started his own business, and is now something like a Marble King multi-millionaire. When he was young he went to a small town in Italy and has been living there half the year ever since. So, Thiory instantly reminded me of the small town he stays at. When he first told me about it he said the exact same thing, "Life is...different."

Heard a good vet school joke yesterday.What's brown and rhymes with snoop?Dr. Dre

And you can see from her posture that she is totally unsure about what I did haha
She ain't the only one!:rimshot
Can you talk a bit about the food in France? That's pretty much the only reason why I want to go there, but it's a pretty big pull. How have you found it? Worth wasting a week's vacation there?
Heard a good vet school joke yesterday.What's brown and rhymes with snoop?Dr. Dre
Hmm, I was going to say 'poop'. Perhaps if the 'S' in 'snoop' had been capitalised I would have come to the same conclusion that you did.
Can you talk a bit about the food in France? That's pretty much the only reason why I want to go there, but it's a pretty big pull. How have you found it? Worth wasting a week's vacation there?
No.I know you didn't ask me, but I've been to France at least 7 or 8 times, to various different cities and regions, and the food is not enough of a reason to visit in my opinion. Unless you plan to go to really expensive, Michelin-star type places, you will find that there are plenty of mediocre low-mid range restaurants in France as there are in any other European country. Moreover, like in most European countries, you will also find that there most low-mid range restaurants offer primarily Italian style fare (pizza and pasta) rather than distinctly French cuisine. Of course, you will happen on a few gems wherever you go, but the same is the case across Europe. If you particularly love veal and seafood, you'll have decent options in the more authentic restaurants. As for more patisserie/delicatessen type foods i.e. pastries, breads and cheeses, frankly you can get exactly the same selection and the same quality in England, Italy, and even in Spain and Germany. So, if you planned to go all the way to France purely to eat the food, I would say it isn't worth it. But, that being said, there is a lot to see and do there if you are interested in culture, history, architecture. Further, a lot depends on where you want to go. France is a large country and I can tell you from experience that there are significant differences in the availability and style of food, urban vs rural, coastal vs inland, north vs south. Of course, wherever you go, you'll have to abide the most arrogant, unfriendly, unhelpful people in the entire world.
Damn sam, that' awesome Mex. Nude pics soon we hope!
thanks sir, not done yet though. and I thought you got the nudes. I'll post them on FB soonnice name change btw
I know you didn't ask me, but I've been to France at least 7 or 8 times, to various different cities and regions, and the food is not enough of a reason to visit in my opinion. Unless you plan to go to really expensive, Michelin-star type places, you will find that there are plenty of mediocre low-mid range restaurants in France as there are in any other European country.
I'm not sure why you skipped straight from Michelin'd restaurants to mediocre low-mid range restaurants...I think I'd be aiming for mid-high range (with the aforementioned starred joints being in the uber-high end range). I appreciate the response though. And to put it in more context in terms of whether or not you think I'd find it worthwhile...I'll be returning to Italy within the next five years, pretty much only for the food. I guess walking around the cities and seeing historical stuff was fine too, but it's really just about the food for me.I knew Spain was on that list, but I'm surprised you lumped Germany in there too.