• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

A wise man once told me that the most important part of an exercise routine was to stick with it...My routine is going well and on its third month now. The diet thing was really for getting my blood numbers back to normal human levels but it also trimmed me back substantially. I guess the Nevadas added more than I thought over the years. My food intake includes stuff like salmon, lotsa veggies, almonds, walnuts, guacamole, pomegranate juice.... all stuff that I avoided like info scams before. Now that Im used to it I dont even miss stuff like pizza and other fast foodsThe biking has increased to forty plus miles a week and the gym has to be oiled quite a bit due to the wear, which has caused more than one family member/friend to question whether I have a fatal disease or somethingIt all started due to fear that I was going to lose my flying medical but turned into stretching my vertical time here a little longer. Speaking of flying, last week I was offered a job flying corporate for a large company a few days a week. Im seriously considering it since they will push me through the ratings up to ATP as part of the dealYeah, I just wanna wear that sexy uniform to a strip bar.. fyp
Oh how awesome! An actual Sickie Lear Jet! Can we get a big logo to stick on the side, for when, you know, you get hammered with shane and decide to fly all over and pick us up for a ride?We need a pic.
Finished my last undergrad class today...mixed emotions.Still have a take home final, a final case study, and a final exam (open book) due at various times next week.
but the education of life never ends. so you can take comfort in that.
buddy, she won't see this. she has you on ignore.
I was talking to Speedz.
Finished my last undergrad class today...mixed emotions.Still have a take home final, a final case study, and a final exam (open book) due at various times next week.
nice work, buddy. When do you start your job?
Can someone please recommend a good song to learn on guitar? I've kind of ignored the instrument since I started school, and my old repertoiroirere (sp) of songs is kind of stale (and I don't feel like re-learning them). They can be a bit tricky, but nothing too tough. HEY THANKS!
I've been playing this song all day like an addict. I just can't stop. That's The WayJust such a great rhythm -- and with an open tuning, I can't get enough of it. Especially Riff 5:
Riff 5   ^  ^  v	^  ^  v	^  ^  v	^  ^  v	^  v  ^  ^  ^   v  ^  v |--0--0--0----0--0--0----0--0--0----0--0--0----4--4-----4--4---4--4--4--||--0--0--0----1--1--1----3--3--3----5--5--5----3--3-----3--3---3--3--3--||--0--0--0----0--0--0----0--0--0----0--0--0----2--2-----2--2---2--2--2--||--0--0--0----2--2--2----4--4--4----5--5--5----0--0--0--0--0---0--0--0--||--0----------0----------0----------0--0--0----0-----0--0--0------------||-----------------------------------------------------------------------|   ^  ^  ^  ^  ^   v  ^  v  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^   v  ^  v  ^  ^  ^  ^  ^   v  ^  v |--2--4--5--4--0---0--0--0--2--4--5--4--0---0--0--0--2--4--5--4--0---0--0--0-||--1--3--3--3--3---3--3--3--1--3--3--3--3---3--3--3--1--3--3--3--3---3--3--3-||--0--0--0--0--0---0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0---0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0---0--0--0-||--2--4--4--4--4---4--4--4--2--4--4--4--4---4--4--4--2--4--4--4--4---4--4--4-||--*-------------------------------------------------------------------------||----------------------------------------------------------------------------|   ^  v  ^  ^   ^   v ^ v  ^  v  ^  ^  ^  ^   ^  v|--4--4-----4---4---4-4-4--4--4-----4-----4---4--4--||--3--3-----3---3---3-3-3--3--3-----3-----3---3--3--||--2-----2--2---2---2-2-2--2-----2--2--2--2---2--2--||--0-----0--0---0---0-0-0--0-----0--0--0--0---0--0--||--0-----0--0---0----------0-----0--0--0--0---------||---------------------------------------------------|

I think I will play Riff 5 for the next hour.

Oh how awesome! An actual Sickie Lear Jet! Can we get a big logo to stick on the side, for when, you know, you get hammered with shane and decide to fly all over and pick us up for a ride?We need a pic.
It will be the Bomb-ardier!So the kid has finally started showing the advanced stages of my genetic donation and moved on to things that can permanently disable key body parts. He held a demonstration of a miniature potato gun on the back porch a few minutes ago, which caused the largest explosion heard around the Icewater estate in many yearsThe container he used as a casing ruptured and sent the screw on lid straight into his arm at hyper velocity.... the bruise and is already the size of a softball and growingMy hysterical laughter...after a millisecond of making sure he was ok of course.... was less than appreciated by Mrs. Icewater"You gotta let kids make their own mistakes"-Eddies wife, Christmas Vacation Pics to followeditNo pics were allowed...sorryAnd due to one or five too many shots of Crown I mistakenly said Christmas Vacation instead of the correct movie...Vegas Vacationedit twoHer name was Cathrine
Just such a great rhythm -- and with an open tuning, I can't get enough of it. Especially Riff 5:
I'll give it a shot.
"You gotta let kids make their own mistakes"-Eddies wife
You truly love Eddie, don't you?
Ron Mexico: A bottom and a top
I found this to be exceedingly clever. Also, there are strange noises coming from the other room and I have no idea what my cat could be playing with to make said sounds.
hola hamigo
just wanted to point out: mk's post (and this one) are the only posts since 7:44am central in non-stickied gen OT. has to be some kind of a record.

Sup guys.Just popping in to say hi, I know I'm never on FCP anymore. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm graduating college tomorrow. I'm gonna play poker for a while, then if that doesn't work out I'm gonna either get a job or go back to school. President Obama is going to be our commencement speaker. Just wanted to thank you guys for helping me grow up when I was a young lad.