Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

speedz: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Toy-Bird-Wit...let-Paper-Tubesme2: [not here yet]speedz: You're welcome.me2: I kinda know who you are. I don't know what your game is. If you're looking for some kind of conversation compliment, I can tell you I don't have that good of a grammar. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long posting career. Skills that make me a conundrum for people like you. If you hand over the googly eyes right now, that will be the end of it. I will not PM you. I will not post about you. But if you don't, I will PM you. I will post about you. And, I willHarrison: whoa. let's not get out of controlMel: I think you interrupted the payoff [me2 note: this is like one of those double entendre thingies]Liam: wrong movie referenceHarrison: The $70,000 pyramid?Liam: no but that's almost a game showHarrison: so it was $130,000?Mel: didn't you kill your wife?Tommy: I don't careRandy: actually the original show was the $10,000 pyramid [me2 note: this is a Randy is old joke]Liam: In the sequel,,,,,,,,my daughter kidnaps me [me2 note: this is where the continental is c-walken (that's an out of place christopher walken / snl / googly eyes reference]road: soviet russia!

I am assuming no one watch this
correct.
1. I hate when you are taking a dump in a public bathroom
The hell you say. Fact: I've only taken a dump in a public place two times in my entire life.
FACT: I am no longer impressed by bald eagles. I'm surrounded by them all winter.
I agree and disagree with this. They are everywhere around here, but I still think they are cool as heck.
I would just like to point out that you missed out the word "is" in the above sentence.
I am assuming no one watch this
IRONY!
I'm sorry, but our bodies are fucking incredible. This shit is happening millions upon millions of times in all our bodies at every moment of every day. I find that ridiculous.
Jesus! We got so lucky that in only a short 4 billion years an explosion caused this to happen. We should all buy a powerball ticket.
Re: Hawks. Pfft. Is there where we all talk about the "exotic" animals in our neck of the woods that we view as commonplace?
I got nothin', unless you're impressed by opossums.
I'm sorry, but our bodies are fucking incredible. This shit is happening millions upon millions of times in all our bodies at every moment of every day. I find that ridiculous.
Wow, that's a pretty amazing video. I'm glad that most of that stuff is, you know, automatic, and that I don't have to pay attention to it. It'd be a pain in the ass if I forgot to tell my leukocytes to move along the endothelial cells properly.Also, however does the animations for the show House should study this video.
One part looks like when you go to a lake or river and there's a little island in the middle with just a few trees on it. To wit:50of1z.jpgI love those little islands.

i went to a screening for this new documentary that's going to air on hbo sometime in may called sergio, about the life of sergio de mello, the un diplomat. it was good, sort of manipulative, i thought, but good. all the women in the audience were fuggin balling. the man was handsome, i admit, but for ffs. hbo knows how to throw a party, though. open bar and insane passed hors d'oeuvres.i didn't see any pictures of WEEED in the thread, why not?

i went to a screening for this new documentary that's going to air on hbo sometime in may called sergio, about the life of sergio de mello, the un diplomat. it was good, sort of manipulative, i thought, but good. all the women in the audience were fuggin balling. the man was handsome, i admit, but for ffs. hbo knows how to throw a party, though. open bar and insane passed hors d'oeuvres.i didn't see any pictures of WEEED in the thread, why not?
were there any shocking moments that caused you to drop your monocle into your cognac?
stratpwns.jpg
Nice.
still has you on ignore
You can probably add a tallymark to strategy's column. Um, and then add another column for brvheart. That wouldn't have any tallymarks.

JoeyJoJo: [sincerely] Dear runthemover, You did good work in here.me2: someone just got served!us: yea. us. by you. thanks.me2: no no. it was like in a "I just schooled you" way....us: no we enjoyed itme2: hurumph

I didn't watch it with sound. I'm not sure what there is to "get."Do you get that the following is awesome?
I just thought it might have been better with sound. Hrumphhh.Speedz, the vid is really awesome.Does anyone remember the Hawk grabbing the peoples toy chihuawa last summer by my work?
So I just got the last of the stuff I need for the P90X program...I think I'm going to start tonight, and that includes the diet. I'm pretty sure it's going to completely kick my ass six ways from sunday, and I'm kind of nervous that I'll bitch out on it.
A wise man once told me that the most important part of an exercise routine was to stick with it...My routine is going well and on its third month now. The diet thing was really for getting my blood numbers back to normal human levels but it also trimmed me back substantially. I guess the Nevadas added more than I thought over the years. My food intake includes stuff like salmon, lotsa veggies, almonds, walnuts, guacamole, pomegranate juice.... all stuff that I avoided like info scams before. Now that Im used to it I dont even miss stuff like pizza and other fast foodsThe biking has increased to forty plus miles a week and the gym has to be oiled quite a bit due to the wear, which has caused more than one family member/friend to question whether I have a fatal disease or somethingIt all started due to fear that I was going to lose my flying medical but turned into stretching my vertical time here a little longer. Speaking of flying, last week I was offered a job flying corporate for a large company a few days a week. Im seriously considering it since they will push me through the ratings up to ATP as part of the dealYeah, I just wanna wear that sexy uniform to a strip bar..
me2: [posts]beans: ...lull big toothy grin...
fyp
You can probably add a tallymark to strategy's column. Um, and then add another column for brvheart. That wouldn't have any tallymarks.
I'm not sure he deserved a tallymark for telling us all something we already knew.
hey speedz, that infomercial fail vid was funny. thanks for sharing.
Yeah speedz, that video was awesome, and it was all because of you and you alone.