I Called In Sick Today

I am cautiously excited.
Whoa whoa...whoa. Let's not go overboard here. A lot can happen between the verbal acceptance and contract signing. Take it easy. Just, you know, try not to fly off the handle.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

So stop running a hundred miles a week and eat a damn steak.
If I could run a hundred miles a week I'd eat two damn steaks!Speaking of running, it's both amazing and depressing how long it takes to have event he slightest gains in my speedz. You'd think it would get easier and I guess it does but I'm always pushing myself and it just doesn't seem like much results for the all the effort. Hopefully, I'll have some breakthrough soon.
We got our offer verbally accepted today, and we should be in contract tomorrow. This is on the house we have been waiting on for 7 months.I am cautiously excited.
congrats, finally!

Awesome final class tonight.First, professor says we're playing jeopardy because he has to do some sort of point assigning activity to get away with giving us the final tonight (15 to the losers, 20 to the winners, 1000 point class) and he gives some people jobs for an automatic 20 points and one of the kids has to use one of theseworld_cup_2010_plastic_clapper.jpg whenever a team gets a question right and then the professor says "Isn't that the gayest thing you've ever seen?"My team goes on to dominate thanks in large part to me being the only person to know the answer to a question on a daily double. He then tells us to pick a bar to meet up at tonight and then he tells us he's going to buy a one or two drinks for everybody. So, now I'm just killing some time before heading over to the bar because I finished the final super early and I don't want to be the only one there.

So, now I'm just killing some time before heading over to the bar because I finished the final super early and I don't want to be the only one there.
This isn't the Herman I know that could be shitting on people later tonight. Get there early, have a few drinks to get comfortable, and let your professor know how awesome you can be.
Everybody includes me, correct? Finally! I'm best friends with LG!
no, she's pretty much still got you on ignorehey napa, you seem to have found the coolest professor EVER.

So today while surveying the state of the compound... read that as swaying around on the four wheeler killing time... I ran across several weeds growing that may or may not be actual weedAlthough Ive grown the stuff before in a competition with a close friend to see who could produce the largest plant, it was a long time ago and I dont consider myself an expert on identifying the plants at all.... Anyway, I figured you guys could help me identify the stuff but its getting too dark outside to take a pic now, so Im asking all weed experts to check in tomorrow and lend an opinion It seems to be growing wild so Ive eliminated Shane as a possibility at this time

So today while surveying the state of the compound... read that as swaying around on the four wheeler killing time... I ran across several weeds growing that may or may not be actual weedAlthough Ive grown the stuff before in a competition with a close friend to see who could produce the largest plant, it was a long time ago and I dont consider myself an expert on identifying the plants at all.... Anyway, I figured you guys could help me identify the stuff but its getting too dark outside to take a pic now, so Im asking all weed experts to check in tomorrow and lend an opinion It seems to be growing wild so Ive eliminated Shane as a possibility at this time
The smell should give it away...Hops and marijuana are the only two variations of that particular plant variety, so if it smells like a Torpedo IPA, it's probably weed.

I'm now wondering if my parents will stock weed if it gets legalized. I feel like there will be some licensing required, and really doubt they want those people on the premises. In the past, they've had people buy bulk peat moss who were pretty obviously weed growers.

I just submitted a 3,333 word essay at 3.33am~~~~~~~That's probably the earliest I've submitted an essay all year, except for that one crazy time when I deliberately completed an essay a week early.

FYPI keep reading this as (speculum, Strat)tmi, really.
See, this is why the Misreadings thread was created.My uncle works for the USDA advising farmers in very mountainous SW Virginia (never to be confused with any part of WV, please). Years ago a couple of guys came to him for advice on irrigating hilly terrain for their "pea field." [in retrospect that sounds so incredibly obvious, but he's a really sweet lifelong farmer and this is a very innocent area in many ways.] He guided them not only through irrigation techniques but even getting the right equipment and everything. Only when they were raided with USDA extension office brochures and his card did he discover that his peas ended in -o-t.[OT, see what I did there?]We teased him for years about his pea crop.
no, she's pretty much still got you on ignorehey napa, you seem to have found the coolest professor EVER.
NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *shakes fist at sky*
Yeah, that's not the norm here.
The hell you say!
Somebody said that in the political forum:
Wow, for 1, as far as my understanding goes you have to already be stopped for something, which would count as suspicion of wrongdoing. I also must have been lied to by every single cop that I've ever talked to in Az
The hell you say.