Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Wait, which one had the ugly French girlfriend? Was that 2? If that was 2 I am knocking it down to 3rd place.
What if it was #1?I believe the pacing of The Bourne Ultimatum is awesome. I mean, from the word "go" the action is just nonstop.
So none of you had a problem in 1 with bourne falling like 10 stories onto the ground and coming up unscythed? I guess it made sense, since he broke his fall with a corpse?That was like the Chunnel scene in MI:1.
Yeah, that was the worst scene in any of the movies by far. The sound effect and camera work when he cocks his gun and shoots the Treadstone operative on the way down almost ruins the movie.
What if it was #1?I believe the pacing of The Bourne Ultimatum is awesome. I mean, from the word "go" the action is just nonstop.
Honestly, I haven't seen the first or second movies for a looooong time. So in other words: my rankings were neither informed nor meaningful. I don't remember anything about the second one, except that the French chick dies. Wiki tells me she is more in the first movie, which goes to show I have no idea what I am talking about. Just booked my flights for my trip to the West Coast, I sure hope I'm not making a huge mistake. Layovers in 2 new (to me) airports: Charlotte and Philly. Maybe I'll eat a cheesesteak (veggie cheesesteak?) at the airport on the way home.
Can we all at least agree on the biggest mistake made by the Bourne franchise?
The ugly French woman?123For all the reasons already listed. I think I have said this before, but it may be one of the best trilogies* of all time.*Not sure if this counts as a trilogy since it is really a continued storyline.
So none of you had a problem in 1 with bourne falling like 10 stories onto the ground and coming up unscythed? I guess it made sense, since he broke his fall with a corpse?
Meh, it was one thing and was the very end of the action, basically the end of the movie. And he does seem hurt when he gets up. But I hear you.
The ugly French woman?
Julia Stiles.
Well, posting itself may not take a lot of time, but creating multiple graphs and scoring systems for the female accomplishments of a current poster I'm sure took more of the time Mr. JoJo's employer would have approved of.
technology
Ah, Ron. This was great. Plus, speedz can attest to the fact that the scoring/graphs is very rudimentary. And I always get all my work done in a timely manner. (Edit: defensive cat is defensive pic goes here)
I bet joey is a better excel user as a result of his goofing off.
This is true.
Can you label each picture as you post them? I'm not as familiar with your past girls and who is who as some of the others.
That's what this whole project is about!
This really makes me wonder if there is some forum somewhere where my picture has been slapped on a trading card with statistics that compare me to the other guys in some girl's life. I mean, there isn't, but it's pretty fun to imagine what it would be like to discover such a thing.
Does the army thread do this kind of stuff? Not specifically trading cards, but just stuff that would fall under the "forum projects" category. Or do they just stick with the orgies?
5) I seriously hate you so much. Kayla is hot as fuck, and everybody thinks so, and the only people I can tell that I was/am sleeping with her is you guys, and you all (understandably, I should say) think she's kinda scraggly. You have no idea how frustrating this is. 6) Say what you will about me, but I've shared more inappropriate, embarrassing personal stuff than anybody on here, and it's not even close.
These two points should be switched in the order. #5 just has to be #6.

Not sure what is happening with the house we have been trying to buy for half a year, so we are putting offers on these two. Not the same situation as the one with property, but they are nice houses, that are pretty much move in ready and with as much as I have been working that might be good thing for the next couple years.House 1House 2Unfortunately, the first one had 6 people looking at it the same time we were there.

Not sure what is happening with the house we have been trying to buy for half a year, so we are putting offers on these two. Not the same situation as the one with property, but they are nice houses, that are pretty much move in ready and with as much as I have been working that might be good thing for the next couple years.House 1House 2Unfortunately, the first one had 6 people looking at it the same time we were there.
That's a pretty wide disparity in size.

Last month my Turkmen friend got angry at me for thinking Turkmenistan is cold when actually it is very hot there. She is coming over for dinner today so I am going to try to make some Turkmen style plov for her. Plov = pilaf essentially. Wish me luck, if I fail this may end our friendship. Or I will at least end up with horrible inedible food.

That's a pretty wide disparity in size.
Yup. The bigger one, we may still do a MIL quarters since it has a second master, and could create a stand alone suite. It's not ideal, but a great school system.The small one, is about the same size as my current house that I am renting out. But it has potential for adding square footage and I could walk in, put my furniture down and not lift a finger. Which is really not my style, but is somewhat appealing right now.
somebody better take away strat's shoe laces and put him on suicide watch
He needs better friends apparently. Someone who can get him interviews.
Enjoy it while you can.
Oh, right. Friday is my last day here.
If you're ever looking at a kidney and you're not sure what animal it came from, give your ol' buddy speedz a call.
Pop quiz, hotshot:kidney.png
Does the army thread do this kind of stuff? Not specifically trading cards, but just stuff that would fall under the "forum projects" category. Or do they just stick with the orgies?
Maybe we can commission someone to take an expedition in there and find out.
Last month my Turkmen friend got angry at me for thinking Turkmenistan is cold when actually it is very hot there. She is coming over for dinner today so I am going to try to make some Turkmen style plov for her. Plov = pilaf essentially. Wish me luck, if I fail this may end our friendship. Or I will at least end up with horrible inedible food.
Hmmm.. good luck, but it seems a bit backwards to me to make someone the food from their home country. Shouldn't she be making you turkmen food and you should be making her--- oh, nevermind I see the problem. It's a nice gesture even if you screw it up though.
JUST GOT AN OFFER BITTCCHHEESSSS
Congrats Napa!! PM me your address and I'll send you a congratulatory gift.
How would you guys rank the Bourne movies?
[on set][greengrass, speaking quietly to his DP and operator, his hand half scratching his nose, half covering his mouth] umm...that take was...good.....can you...i don't know. [beat] can you...make this one a little more...dynamic?DP dynamic?greengrass yeah. imagine you're in a submarine, like. and that submarine floats over a nuclear bomb buried at the bottom of the ocean, which explodes. then, just as the submarine is about to breach, another nuclear explosion side swipes it so strongly the submarine runs aground. but then, there's a giant ravine. a ravine laden with trees and rocks and stuff.DP uh...ok?greengrass i want you to put me in that submarine.DP[sighs]
Maybe I'll eat a cheesesteak (veggie cheesesteak?) at the airport on the way home.
nope
[on set][greengrass, speaking quietly to his DP and operator, his hand half scratching his nose, half covering his mouth] umm...that take was...good.....can you...i don't know. [beat] can you...make this one a little more...dynamic?DP dynamic?greengrass yeah. imagine you're in a submarine, like. and that submarine floats over a nuclear bomb buried at the bottom of the ocean, which explodes. then, just as the submarine is about to breach, another nuclear explosion side swipes it so strongly the submarine runs aground. but then, there's a giant ravine. a ravine laden with trees and rocks and stuff.DP uh...ok?greengrass i want you to put me in that submarine.DP[sighs]
those movies' lone source of value to my life is the following scene from 40yo virgin:rudd: [watching 1, i'm guessing] Y'know, I always thought that Matt Damon was like a Streisand, but i think he's rocking the shit in this one./value

there should be one more line of dialogue in that exchangegreengrassi want you to put me in that submarine.DPthis is an establishing shot?greengrassSUBMARINEDP[sighs]