I Called In Sick Today

dear cane: i have 3 friends who passed the bar in 2007 or 2008 and they uh...don't have jobs yet, and i think it's at least 2009 now.big ups though, bra.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Randy,I need a new car. And by new, i mean used. I can't wind up in the situation i'm currently in where I'm paying a boatload for maintenence / repairs for a car without a warranty. It looks like there are pretty solid deals on 2-3 year old camrys right now because people think they're going to go nuts and kill them.Thoughts on how to buy a used car with a warranty on the cheap? I can probably only get 6-7k for my bmw in trade-in value at this point, so I want to spend around 15-17k total.

Congrats, Cane, that is a really awesome achievement. Hope you find a job soon. It's pretty cool that once you achieve something like that, you basically have a new status now for the rest of your life that no one can take away from you. Well, not without great effort at least.
Thanks. Having this behind me feels great.
dear cane: i have 3 friends who passed the bar in 2007 or 2008 and they uh...don't have jobs yet, and i think it's at least 2009 now.big ups though, bra.
Yeah, I have some things working in my favor but it could be a long haul. I have a decent amount of money saved up though so I have a time cushion. Obviously, I will keep people updated. Most of my friends from my graduating class have jobs so I remain slightly optimistic. Meeting with a recruiter on Wednesday....step one.
i mean, i've always found jessica simpson far too _____ to be attractive in any way, but i think we can all agree that this:x2_114c774.jpgis something we'd like to wang caress
Awful hair.
I know, right? Great for me bad for comedy. I even passed the background check so I will be sworn in next Monday as a bonafide lawyer.
My son the lawyer bought an 07 BMW 328xi off me this morning and traded in his hunk of junk Jetta. He just turned 29 and this is the first nice newer car he's really had. It's a prety awesome feeling after all those years of tuition and expenses to have him come in with excellent credit, making tons of money and being able to finally do this on his own. I waz a pretty proud papa, much like I'll be when all you guys grow up. Wait, what?

I posted in the pope thread but thought I would repost it here.I say arrest his ass and let him have some of the feeling in prison that the poor molested kids felt. Eye for an eye and all, ya know.I mean he puts his pants, er dress, on the same as the rest of us. If anyone else had covered up child abuse they would go to jail, let alone the fact he practically overseen a network of pedophiles for decades. (or so accused). It's time for everyone to quit getting passes by using the religon card must the same as the activists at the military funeral. Common sense isn't that hard.

i mean, i've always found jessica simpson far too _____ to be attractive in any way, but i think we can all agree that this:x2_114c774.jpgis something we'd like to wang caress
Nice. Looks like she lost a bunch of weight.
I have a decent amount of money saved up though so I have a time cushion.
It would be extremely rude of me to ask how this could be possible.
My son the lawyer bought an 07 BMW 328xi off me this morning and traded in his hunk of junk Jetta. He just turned 29 and this is the first nice newer car he's really had. It's a prety awesome feeling after all those years of tuition and expenses to have him come in with excellent credit, making tons of money and being able to finally do this on his own. I waz a pretty proud papa, much like I'll be when all you guys grow up. Wait, what?
That's pretty damn cool.
I mean he puts his pants, er dress, on the same as the rest of us. If anyone else had covered up child abuse they would go to jail, let alone the fact he practically overseen a network of pedophiles for decades.
I'm not sure what he did, putting the defrocking paperwork in a drawer (from what I understand), is very simply illegal. Ask that lawyer son of yours.Wait! We finally have a real lawyer in the thread. Hey Cane, what say you? WHAT SAY YOU!

On the way back to Arkansas today I came up with a new catch phrase that I expect each and everyone of you to fit into a conversation, preferably within the next few days or so...."Well... thats shittier than an Amish funeral procession!"I know its good because the controller said so himself...the Southwest pilot on the same frequency giggled a little as wellLotsa stuff happened in the desert.... mostly drinking too much and dodging the consequences that goes along with it. The BeansCam was confiscated, several interactions with security guards, lost my shirt at the MGM (clothing), push fight with an older guy over cutting the line for a buffet, and an incident that lead to my hasty departure from the ladies room in Ellis IslandNow that Im back home, my attention will be drawn to my new toy that surfaced in my absence, a home gym that took three people two days and several cases of beer to assemble. I havent inspected the hard liquor cabinet yet, but Im assuming that it requires some attention as well...Im crossing my fingers that you guys were extraordinarily amusing before catching up

I passed the Bar. Weeeeee!Now, on to phase 2: finding another job.
Congrats!
Yeah, I didn't think too much of her before. But her latest pics and the sexual napalm comment from John Mayer have changed my mind. Well just the napalm quote would have done it.

John Mayer has had sex with a lot of people, so if he thinks she's the best, it's got to mean something.

For dinner tonight I'm going to make myself a completo. I saw it on No Reservations last night...it's a hot dog in a large toasted bun, with sauerkraut (I'm using cole slaw), chopped pickles, tomatos, a ton of guacamole, and mayo. I'm pretty excited.

For dinner tonight I'm going to make myself a completo. I saw it on No Reservations last night...it's a hot dog in a large toasted bun, with sauerkraut (I'm using cole slaw), chopped pickles, tomatos, a ton of guacamole, and mayo. I'm pretty excited.
you got to have that spicy mustard?
My wife approves of this hair cut, she's says it's cute and she wears it well.
Ok. I wasn't trying to give a professional opinion or anything. I personally find her current hairstyle to be shittier than an Amish funeral procession.