I Called In Sick Today

this was friggin brilliantCongrats Theradingbat
The sun shines on a dogs ass once in a while.... I appreciate the kind words, sirIn other news, Ive gathered up a few folks for a big poker game on Christmas dayI figure Ill break out the BeansCam and show you folks how the holiday is supposed to be observedIt only took me twenty years to ditch the inlaws without backlash, Thera....CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Randy Reed's thought out Secret Santa gift to me. A Maker's Mark care package. Apparently, Maker's Mark is a local thing for Rando and he all of this, AND a McDonald's gift card so I can go buy McNuggets to dip into the Maker's Mark BBQ. Not to mention the shot glass, the booze, the Maker's Mark Cherries and cigar.The letter he wrote was witty, funny and thoughtful. All around success was achieved, where as my person will simply be receiving a package from Amazon.com. ughhhh, I suck.Thanks again Rando100_0454.jpgEdit: The cigar is on the left next to the matches, clearly. The Maker's Mark gift bag is on the right with my phone on top. Yes I have a red Blackberry. Ghey

upon checking the place over this morning, we found out that the would-be thieves ran into the electric fence two times in their attempts to evade the law.
Why do you need an electric fence?Um, besides, you know, the thieves and what not.

Car Update (BEANS):It's a broken actuator motor (according to these guys). His estimate is $350 and is saying it's not related to the accident and not covered by insurance.A. Do you buy this? He said a lot of them have had this problem, but I still think it's odd that it happened the first time I drove the car after getting it fixed...B. Am I getting a assfucked with the $350? It doesn't seem that bad if they have to take the whole dashboard off, but I don't really know.Sorry to only post car issues...Dawson's been busy at work and is kinda dating a girl now so time is limited (and I'm LAZY GET OVER IT).

I think you missed a word here. You're a homo's what? Marriage is probably cool until the almost inevitable divorce. "Gratz" though Theraflu, and even though your only assets right now are baseball caps, basketball shorts and a Wii, get a pre-nup like Kanye told you. If you ever get rich you'll be glad you did it, you won't want shorty claiming your hard-earned dough during the almost inevitable divorce.
My best friend got married this weekend. On Friday the bride was kinda freaking out before the rehearsal. I joked to another groomsman, "Why is she freaking out? It's only her first wedding I'm sure she'll get this figured out by #2" and another bridesmaid heard me and didn't think it was as funny as I thought it was. Bitches just don't know humor.
HEY EVERYONE LOOK, loogie is "in a relationship" on Facebook (Sal, you don't have to look, I'm sure you saw it already). Here's the plan: we wait for the inevitable break-up, then when he removes the relationship status or changes it to single, we all rush to Facebook and post mocking comments about his failed relationship on his wall. Deal?
Failed? I think you mean successful.
I knew the loogster was a funny dude and in the entertainment biz, but I didn't realize who he really was til just now.s4_hyde.jpg
I get that a lot, and I'm pretty satisfied with the comparison. Except for the whole Scientology thing.
I also answered out loud and laughed.
I have a feeling this will be used often, but we shall all remember that you were the first. Until we forget and you have to remind us.
That's for sure.
Can you make an "in case I get rich" prenup? I though they were based on assets prior to the wedding.
No, I don't think you can. In fact, as far as I can tell, pre-nups are pretty worthless. Tiger is going to be giving away like 400 million.
No, I don't think you can. In fact, as far as I can tell, pre-nups are pretty worthless. Tiger is going to be giving away like 400 million.
I'm sure you can include future assets in a prenuptial agreement, in terms of a % of future earnings. Like you could say your wife would be entitled to 25% of your earnings from the period during which you were married.
Car Update (BEANS):It's a broken actuator motor (according to these guys). His estimate is $350 and is saying it's not related to the accident and not covered by insurance.A. Do you buy this? He said a lot of them have had this problem, but I still think it's odd that it happened the first time I drove the car after getting it fixed...B. Am I getting a assfucked with the $350? It doesn't seem that bad if they have to take the whole dashboard off, but I don't really know.Sorry to only post car issues...Dawson's been busy at work and is kinda dating a girl now so time is limited (and I'm LAZY GET OVER IT).
i'm no beans, that's for sure, but it doesn't make sense to me that they'd say it definitely wasn't the wreck that caused the problem. any mechanic worth his salt knows that you're supposed to screw the insurance company in anyway possible and he should just be adding that to their bill. but in the end, 350 really isn't that bad it doesn't seem to me, especially if it's including the part. hard to get anything on a car fixed for less than that. hell, fixing my honda cost me that much and I did it myself (well, beans did it from 800 miles away).but really though, you're rich as hell now so why are you complaining? pussy. BE A MAN AND STOP BANGING CHICKS.oh by the way, you'd love twilight. it's AWESOME.
Everything ok? Well, obviously everything isn't ok, but does it seem like it will be eventually?
Depends on who you talk to.
Congrats TheraFlu!I am one of those homo's who enjoys their marriage.
I'm sure you can include future assets in a prenuptial agreement, in terms of a % of future earnings. Like you could say your wife would be entitled to 25% of your earnings from the period during which you were married.
Maybe the thread attorney could check in on this. I spent $5000 that says otherwise.
There are a number of things that you cannot set in stone in a pre-nup: child support and remunerative payments (money for your wife to help her become qualified for a career----like tuition to ITT tech) are a couple good examples.However, as long as she had a fair opportunity to have an attorney look over the pre-nup, a lot of what is in there should stick.In Florida, being unfaithful no longer is "supposed" to be considered when arriving at a divorce settlement (unless joint funds were used to take said lover on expensive vacations). Since their main residence is Orlando, this might be a factor.

I'm angry so I came here since it tickles some of you guys when I get angry. Also I can't find a complaint section on amazon to let them, the one's who put me in this mood, know that I am angry.It's really not that big of a deal but it's just kind of the straw that broke the camel's back per se with all the shit going on right now.So I order this DVD box set that Liz has been begging for since like sweetest day. Actually planned to get it then because the Best Buy site told me there was a copy at my local BB but of course they were mistaken and they didn't have it and it was too late to order it in time for that festive made up holiday.So xmas rolls around and she continues to tell anyone who will listen that she wants this DVD box set. So of course I think ahead this time and order it. Well it showed up from Amazon yesterday afternoon. Since she does not work she is home to receive packages.No biggie since we get stuff from Amazon all the time and it's always a box and that is it. Well this time they send it in a box with a window on it and the window shows a blue card that says. IN THIS SHIPMENT: SPACED THE COMPLETE SERIESMerry Xmas Liz. I guess they saved me on having to wrap it.Fuckers!

I actually received my Sickie Secret Santa gift yesterday, but didn't have time to take a picture, so I figured I just wouldn't tell anyone and then nobody would be asking for a picture (note to my sickie secret, um, recipient: I know when it's arriving so don't try this on me).Anyway, it's a pretty sweet looking t-shirt about my favorite thing. The design might be a reference to something, but if it is, I don't know. Regardless, I think it looks cool.Thanks Jubi.(I'm pretty sure it's Jubi. I think it was from Canada and I also think he's the only Canadian who celebrates the American holiday of Christmas.)sssii.jpg

Que?
Well as I mentioned after, a made up holiday. According to Wiki...Sweetest Day is an observance celebrated primarily in the Great Lakes region, and parts of the Northeast United States on the third Saturday in October[1]. Once known as a day to spread love and cheer to the unfortunate, this popular holiday in the northern U.S. is now known as a day to show affection to the loved ones in your life. It is described by Retail Confectioners International as an "occasion which offers all of us an opportunity to remember not only the sick, aged and orphaned, but also friends, relatives and associates whose helpfulness and kindness we have enjoyed."[2] Sweetest Day has also been referred to as a "concocted promotion"[3] created by the candy industry solely to increase sales of candy.