I Called In Sick Today

If it was a one night stand or a relationshipIf it was one time or multiple transgressionsIf you have children or not
One time one night stand - probably work it out.Relationship or multiple transgressions - no.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well, two (out of 6) of our regional managers just quit and our quarterly meeting for January was canceled, not to mention our stock being .86 a share and us having a CD campaign to raise $25 million, I'm sure my job is completely safe and my company isn't going out of business. Noooooo
yeah I've heard through the grapevine that if we don't meet some sort of crazy profit number by january, the banks gonna cut off our credit line which would pretty much mean we're through. so since I heard that, i'm just trying to make it that long so I can get some unemployment, but I swear to god, if they keep that god damn company going I don't think there's going to be any way i can keep going. I say the line "every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a god damn bridge embunkment" in my head for the majority of the trip into and home from work.ok that's enough. I promised myself I wouldn't complain about my job anymore in here. sorry.

God gave rock and roll to you. Gave rock and roll to you. Put it in the soul of everyone.

I got a call from an HR department today telling me they wanted me on their team. It ended up being a wrong number.progress!
Nice work!
If it was a one night stand or a relationshipIf it was one time or multiple transgressionsIf you have children or not
One nighter: Without children, I'd be done with her. Taken on it's own it's forgivable, but I doubt I'd ever really be able to trust her again, so the relationship would fall apart sooner or later anyway. With children I'd try to make it work as much as possible.Multiple: It's over, kids or not.
Try being Tiger, or a rock star, or insanely rich and popular and having hot girls basically throw it at you every day. That takes a special man to turn all that down.
While that's true, he obviously is a bit screwed up in the head. Whether it's fair or not, there's a difference between a rock star, movie star, standard athlete, and one of the most visible athlete/personalities in the world.
Just say NOgood luck with your quest
128815155123727068.jpg
ok that's enough. I promised myself I wouldn't complain about my job anymore in here. sorry.
Why? We like it.Though I promised myself I wouldn't complain about schoolwork here. Nobody likes that.
yeah I've heard through the grapevine that if we don't meet some sort of crazy profit number by january, the banks gonna cut off our credit line which would pretty much mean we're through. so since I heard that, i'm just trying to make it that long so I can get some unemployment, but I swear to god, if they keep that god damn company going I don't think there's going to be any way i can keep going. I say the line "every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a god damn bridge embunkment" in my head for the majority of the trip into and home from work.ok that's enough. I promised myself I wouldn't complain about my job anymore in here. sorry.
oh please, this is the place to complain. Do you say that line just like Tommy Boy? Please tell me yes.I have no real complaints right now, except that after my CD campaign, I hate most old people more than ever. I mean, they come in, most are over 70. They consider themselves the greatest generation and think less of the rest of us because they had WWII. Hey, you guys were awesome and served with dignity. Well, if my generation had that, I have no doubt that we would've done the same. You don't know what you'll do until your back is against the wall. They lived in the most prosperous time ever. To a person, they come in and complain that back in that late 70's early 80's that they got 14-18% for their CD rates and now they have to take 2%. I used to just nod and smile, but now I go on a rant. I point out that mortgage rates were 13% as well. They say "I didn't care, I already owned my house. I never owed anyone a penny." Then I just get pissed. They lived in a time when this country made stuff and a blue collar, middle class worker could make a life for him and his family. Houses ran from $15k-$50k on average and most of them sold for $250k or more after 30-35 years. I tell them to shut it because my generation will never see 7% CDs again and we'll never see the value of an average home quintuple in value, that there are so many outside influences that take up our income, from Cell phones, to cable bills, to internet access, computers, etc, all things that are basically necessities. In their day, no such thing as home computers. Cable, you just plugged the set in and it worked. Cell phones? Hell, you barely had home phones. The middle class is shrinking pops. Wages are down, both parents have to work just to make ends meet. So take you 2% CD on your $100k when you were a friggin "cutter" in the garment district and suck my dick. I make a healthy wage and I don't have a pot to piss in. (I omit the part where I spend money like it's water)Ok, I'm done. I didn't check for typos or lost trains of though. You can suck it tooEDIT: Oh yeah, their favorite phrase. "I live off the interest and these rates are killing me." Oh yeah you old fck, start living off the principle. Or fcking die sooner. Sorry, I hate these people and get riled up whenever I think of them
While that's true, he obviously is a bit screwed up in the head. Whether it's fair or not, there's a difference between a rock star, movie star, standard athlete, and one of the most visible athlete/personalities in the world.
Why? He likes pussy, whats the crime in that? Besides being married I mean. How is he screwed up? Like Rick Reilly said, people pay him $10 million to put their name on his golf bag, companies give him millions for his name, I'm sure nobody ever says no to him, so he thinks he's invincible. Pretty standard IMO
I have no real complaints right now, except that after my CD campaign, I hate most old people more than ever.
That was a world class rant right there.
Why? He likes pussy, whats the crime in that? Besides being married I mean. How is he screwed up?
Oh, no, there's no crime in his sexual preferences, it's all about the fact that he's married with kids. He's screwed up because he thought that cocktail waitresses and nightclub whores wouldn't sell their stories about fucking him and humiliate his family.
That was a world class rant right there.Oh, no, there's no crime in his sexual preferences, it's all about the fact that he's married with kids. He's screwed up because he thought that cocktail waitresses and nightclub whores wouldn't sell their stories about fucking him and humiliate his family.
that's the "I'm invincible" part.He needs to figure out that he should be sleeping with married, successful celebrities, preferably female, but not always.
http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/104645...-media%27s-gameI find myself almost never disagreeing with Whitlock. I do enjoy his writing and opinions.
Good article, for the most part. The problem with the beginning of the article is that most of the mainstream media always bowed at Tiger's feet, and they're being very judicious about not reporting on the current story until the facts come out...that's why the tabloids are 24 hours ahead of standard media for each of the updates. I like what he said about the specific columnists, even though he kind of points out a bunch that tend to be asses about everything, not just Tiger.
Good article, for the most part. The problem with the beginning of the article is that most of the mainstream media always bowed at Tiger's feet, and they're being very judicious about not reporting on the current story until the facts come out...that's why the tabloids are 24 hours ahead of standard media for each of the updates. I like what he said about the specific columnists, even though he kind of points out a bunch that tend to be asses about everything, not just Tiger.
Well, I know he hates Lupica and Reilly. Lupica wears on me and for the first time in FOREVER, since when Dick Schaap was the host, I stopped taping The Sports Reporters so I wouldn't have to see Lupica anymore. They stopped getting great writers like Kornheiser, Wilbon, Lebetard, etc. Now it's just Mitch Albom, Lupica and a stiff.I did enjoy the Schaap era. If you enjoy autobiographies, his was great.
oh please, this is the place to complain. Do you say that line just like Tommy Boy? Please tell me yes.I have no real complaints right now, except that after my CD campaign, I hate most old people more than ever. I mean, they come in, most are over 70. They consider themselves the greatest generation and think less of the rest of us because they had WWII. Hey, you guys were awesome and served with dignity. Well, if my generation had that, I have no doubt that we would've done the same. You don't know what you'll do until your back is against the wall. They lived in the most prosperous time ever. To a person, they come in and complain that back in that late 70's early 80's that they got 14-18% for their CD rates and now they have to take 2%. I used to just nod and smile, but now I go on a rant. I point out that mortgage rates were 13% as well. They say "I didn't care, I already owned my house. I never owed anyone a penny." Then I just get pissed. They lived in a time when this country made stuff and a blue collar, middle class worker could make a life for him and his family. Houses ran from $15k-$50k on average and most of them sold for $250k or more after 30-35 years. I tell them to shut it because my generation will never see 7% CDs again and we'll never see the value of an average home quintuple in value, that there are so many outside influences that take up our income, from Cell phones, to cable bills, to internet access, computers, etc, all things that are basically necessities. In their day, no such thing as home computers. Cable, you just plugged the set in and it worked. Cell phones? Hell, you barely had home phones. The middle class is shrinking pops. Wages are down, both parents have to work just to make ends meet. So take you 2% CD on your $100k when you were a friggin "cutter" in the garment district and suck my dick. I make a healthy wage and I don't have a pot to piss in. (I omit the part where I spend money like it's water)Ok, I'm done. I didn't check for typos or lost trains of though. You can suck it tooEDIT: Oh yeah, their favorite phrase. "I live off the interest and these rates are killing me." Oh yeah you old fck, start living off the principle. Or fcking die sooner. Sorry, I hate these people and get riled up whenever I think of them
I agree with everything you said, except I think there is a possibility for CD rates to hit 5-7% in 2-3 years.
I agree with everything you said, except I think there is a possibility for CD rates to hit 5-7% in 2-3 years.
I was going to mention that you probably hear some of the same crap I do, although I doubt you have as many jewish or old clients. I would gather that you have a younger client due to the nature of your business, higher risk, investments, etc.Put it this way, I have been in banking since December 1998. A year into it, we had 7% rates for 13 months. Since then, I have even seen 6%. So, while I don't disagree with CDs hitting the low 5's again, I sincerely doubt it will get higher. Besides that, when these old fcks start dying off and my generation starts getting older, we won't have any money to put in CDs. I tell them all the time that when they die off, banking is going to change, as will most everything, in regards to being more internet based, a la statements, etc. I can't wait for banks to become basically unnecessary, as well as the post office. Yay for more joblessness. Old people, as a rule, hate the computer and curse it. You have about 10% tops that enjoy and use the internet.
I was going to mention that you probably hear some of the same crap I do, although I doubt you have as many jewish or old clients. I would gather that you have a younger client due to the nature of your business, higher risk, investments, etc.Put it this way, I have been in banking since December 1998. A year into it, we had 7% rates for 13 months. Since then, I have even seen 6%. So, while I don't disagree with CDs hitting the low 5's again, I sincerely doubt it will get higher. Besides that, when these old fcks start dying off and my generation starts getting older, we won't have any money to put in CDs. I tell them all the time that when they die off, banking is going to change, as will most everything, in regards to being more internet based, a la statements, etc. I can't wait for banks to become basically unnecessary, as well as the post office. Yay for more joblessness. Old people, as a rule, hate the computer and curse it. You have about 10% tops that enjoy and use the internet.
Actually my clientele is probably older than yours. I think the average age of my clients is 72. I had to do some fixed annuities for a 78, 81, and 83 year olds recently and they paid 4% and we were lucky to get it.
My brother in law named his little girl Delaney. Thoughts?
Thats the name of the place where the last BeansCam footage was recorded....Its also famous for having the areas first two story trailer houseNo shit, some guy actually hoisted one trailer on top of another.... I call it the Madison County tornado magnet
the drummer from Skid Row
ROCK ON DUDE!As a tribute to his awesomeness, Ill use that tune in the next BeansCam episode
I've started getting chest pains throughout the day the past couple of weeks
Double up on the smokes...
San Diego area, anyone??
Balloon Guy is nearby...
This question does not apply to Voldemort
Or an entire thread for that matter...
I say the line "every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a god damn bridge embunkment" in my head for the majority of the trip into and home from work.ok that's enough. I promised myself I wouldn't complain about my job anymore in here. sorry.
I dont ever think about actually committing suicide, but I do occasionally daydream about faking my own death...Ive narrowed it down to two waysOne would be trimming the plane to keep a steady heading and altitude over the ocean toward Hawaii or somewhere, then chuting out over land or near a boat. I could stay in contact with ATC with a handheld until clear of the center and be long gone by the time the wreckage was foundThe other is driving across a low water bridge during flooding conditions. Windows down, a little blood and hair on the headliner, dozens of empty beer bottles in the floorboard, etc...It would have to be near the Mississippi, though. They would give up the search after a day or so on that bitch, that is if the wife let them in the first place
I gotta get crackin on this Secret Santa thing. I wonder what I should get that piece of shit.Hmmmmmm
Im doing something different this time...Hopefully they wont be disappointed too badly
I dont ever think about actually committing suicide, but I do occasionally daydream about faking my own death..Ive narrowed it down to two waysOne would be trimming the plane to keep a steady heading and altitude over the ocean toward Hawaii or somewhere, then chuting out over land or near a boat. I could stay in contact with ATC with a handheld until clear of the center and be long gone by the time the wreckage was foundThe other is driving across a low water bridge during flooding conditions. Windows down, a little blood and hair on the headliner, dozens of empty beer bottles in the floorboard, etc...It would have to be near the Mississippi, though. They would give up the search after a day or so on that bitch, that is if the wife let them in the first place
As an avid daydreamer myself, I need to know what the next step would be in this scenario. Once your death has been faked, where do you go from there? Are you starting a new life in a tropical paradise? Going to your own funeral for the best "GOTCHA" moment ever? Doing something really cool that I don't even know about?
So since every radio and tv station is reporting 100% on Tiger Woods right now, I have a question.If your wife or husband (must be married, if your not make an assumption that you are for this exercise) cheated on you, would you take them back? (This question does not apply to Voldemort)Some things to consider in your answerIf it was a one night stand or a relationshipIf it was one time or multiple transgressionsIf you have children or notI always said if my wife cheated, I would be done with her no questions asked. Depending on the above, if it were a one night stand and because I have children I would now consider trying to make it work. I am not sure if I could, but I would at least entertain the possibility at this point. If I did not have kids, there would be no way i would take her back, and if they were older I would probably lean toward leaving her.
I have a few kids, and if my wife cheated on me in any way (long time relationship, etc...), I would stay with her until my last kid was 18 and then I would leave immediately. I'm sure that I wouldn't even talk to her about it, or tell her I was pissed.Thankfully, this will never happen, because I have a monster penis.
So since every radio and tv station is reporting 100% on Tiger Woods right now, I have a question.If your wife or husband (must be married, if your not make an assumption that you are for this exercise) cheated on you, would you take them back? (This question does not apply to Voldemort)Some things to consider in your answerIf it was a one night stand or a relationshipIf it was one time or multiple transgressionsIf you have children or notI always said if my wife cheated, I would be done with her no questions asked. Depending on the above, if it were a one night stand and because I have children I would now consider trying to make it work. I am not sure if I could, but I would at least entertain the possibility at this point. If I did not have kids, there would be no way i would take her back, and if they were older I would probably lean toward leaving her.
We don't have kids so we would be done. And my wife says she thought Elin was justified going after Tiger with a golf club so I think she feels the same way.Sal, I have had that conversation with myself in the car. More often, I had this conversation:"How hard and at what angle would I have to plow my car into a tree so that I cannot go to work for a while but avoid causing myself grievous injury?"I wish I had paid more attention in physics. I hated my first lawyer job so much I have trouble putting it into words. Boss from hell, etc. Why they assigned me to a partner who resented having to train a first year lawyer I will never know. Maybe it is a good thing I failed the bar. (No, probably not.)

I love my stepdad but sometimes he is so dense. I just got an email from him which is so clearly a hoax, it says if you forward it to more than 8 people that Sony Ericsson will send you a free laptop. He sent it to dozens of people. It seemed obvious to me that it's a fake, but I googled anyway and confirmed that it's been running round the internet for years. How does he fall for these kind of things? At some point he's going to get some awful spyware or malware on his computer from one of these scam emails.

I have no real complaints right now, except that after my CD campaign, I hate most old people more than ever. I mean, they come in, most are over 70. They consider themselves the greatest generation and think less of the rest of us because they had WWII. Hey, you guys were awesome and served with dignity. Well, if my generation had that, I have no doubt that we would've done the same. You don't know what you'll do until your back is against the wall. EDIT: Oh yeah, their favorite phrase. "I live off the interest and these rates are killing me." Oh yeah you old fck, start living off the principle. Or fcking die sooner. Sorry, I hate these people and get riled up whenever I think of them
That was a world class rant right there.
Ha, I agree, pretty awesome.
EDIT: Oh yeah, their favorite phrase. "I live off the interest and these rates are killing me." Oh yeah you old fck, start living off the principle. Or fcking die sooner.
I enjoyed the edit the most.
I gotta get crackin on this Secret Santa thing. I wonder what I should get that piece of shit.Hmmmmmm
Want a list of what I'd like?