Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hoisted by my own petard.I've Gone Edit Crazy: If I had to put my money on one person from this thread that has seen it (besides me), I would put my money on the jubilant lanky lad. I'd like to see what kind of odds TB would put on this.
let me know when i can reveal results.
Yes +175No -225
what does this mean? i don't understand wagering nomenclature. if it's not an even money bet, i'm in bad shape to evaluate it, usually.also, i have received only a couple of STSSII PMs. I did see some people saying they want in in the thread, but since there was no PM attached, I assume that was just typical internet bravado. In one case, brvado. So I'll extend the deadline to middle of next week, and remind everyone, I need the PM to make it official, please.
Im sure Ron and Lefty remember this program, but I always get this
in my head when I sneak in and read that thread
COME ON BEANSEY, I'm only 37. That was before my time. I know the show but never watched it.
Off to LV. Hugo's cellar at the 4 Queens Saturday night, Santana at the Hard Rock on Sunday.
lucky dog, except for the Santana part, and the wine, but yeah, VEGAS
let me know when i can reveal results.what does this mean? i don't understand wagering nomenclature. if it's not an even money bet, i'm in bad shape to evaluate it, usually.also, i have received only a couple of STSSII PMs. I did see some people saying they want in in the thread, but since there was no PM attached, I assume that was just typical internet bravado. In one case, brvado. So I'll extend the deadline to middle of next week, and remind everyone, I need the PM to make it official, please.
Wager nomenclature:+175 - indicates a $100 wager pays $175. The 'underdog.'-235 - indicates a $235 wager is required to pay $100. The 'favourite.'In this case, Wang has allowed for "yes" to be the favourite, which is very poor linesmaking. I believe JLL is a younger man. This means he has undoubtedly spent thousands of hours searching the intrawebs for adult material. As such, he certainly would've stumbed upon a relatively mainstream movie where a relatively mainstream actress goes topless and lesbo, especially an actress that is reasonably attractive even today.And if he didn't, he has now.Just in case he hasn't yet, don't bother. The above right-up is about as complimentary as it gets. There's plenty of better material out there. Like this for instance:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=139572
In this case, Wang has allowed for "yes" to be the favourite, which is very poor linesmaking. I believe JLL is a younger man. This means he has undoubtedly spent thousands of hours searching the intrawebs for adult material. As such, he certainly would've stumbed upon a relatively mainstream movie where a relatively mainstream actress goes topless and lesbo, especially an actress that is reasonably attractive even today.
Did you just say that "yes" should not be the favorite because he certainly would have seen it?
Wager nomenclature:+175 - indicates a $100 wager pays $175. The 'underdog.'-235 - indicates a $235 wager is required to pay $100. The 'favourite.'In this case, Wang has allowed for "yes" to be the favourite, which is very poor linesmaking. I believe JLL is a younger man. This means he has undoubtedly spent thousands of hours searching the intrawebs for adult material. As such, he certainly would've stumbed upon a relatively mainstream movie where a relatively mainstream actress goes topless and lesbo, especially an actress that is reasonably attractive even today.And if he didn't, he has now.Just in case he hasn't yet, don't bother. The above right-up is about as complimentary as it gets. There's plenty of better material out there. Like this for instance:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=139572
Thanks, that makes a big of sense.I'd like to wager, ummmmmm, a lot of units on this bet.
Did you just say that "yes" should not be the favorite because he certainly would have seen it?
Oops. I said Wang had put "yes" as the favourite, and it was actually the dog. Change 'favourite' to 'underdog' in the first sentence and you're on the trolley.I have used 'single' quotation marks at least half a dozen times in my last 20 posts, and am nearly certain they have been used 'incorrectly' every single time.

God I am too drunk to handle all the photoshopping of my photo... which, incidentally, is exactly what I hoped to avoid by blacking my face out.I came home early (2am) because apparantly my crazy new friend from Turkmenistan might really be crazy. She had told me she had a crush on this Yank and pointed him out to me. Since I was drunk I went up to him and asked if he knew her, hoping to hook them up. Things went very wrong... he insisted that she was a crazy stalker. I am sure he was exaggerating, since I asked if she had followed him home, taken pictures through his windows etc and he said she basically had, and that I don't know her yet. This kind of put a dampener on my night. She is a lot of fun and great to dance with, most people seem to like her, but this guy telling me he didn't want her anywhere near him (he literally said that) made poor drunken me very confused and conflicted.

By the way, I'm not in for Secret Santa this year. I got a bad deal last time, spending $25 and not getting anything in return, so this year I'm not going to take the risk. Don't take it personal, Speedz, I'm not trying to rag on you. Shipping would be a lot more expensive from the UK anyway, so that's a factor in my decision too.

God I am too drunk to handle all the photoshopping of my photo... which is exactly what I hoped to avoid by blacking my face out.
Everyone please vote:Is this situation ironic?In other news, I drilled my finance exam. I usually don't get excited about my performance at Retard University, but this one was special, since I learned the material during the exam.
Everyone please vote:Is this situation ironic?
No, I think it's just typical. I was even going to make a comment about how I didn't want my photo to be "B-bombed" again, and of course that annoying asshole MisterB turns up and posts even though I didn't refer to him at all. It's just so god damned typical. Fuck.
No, I think it's just typical. I was even going to make a comment about how I didn't want my photo to be "B-bombed" again, and of course that annoying ******* MisterB turns up and posts even though I didn't refer to him at all. It's just so god damned typical. ****.
You're drunk
You're drunk
I know, I said that. You wouldn't even know if I hadn't said it. Unlike some people on FCP I still manage to type with correct spelling and grammar when I'm drunk. I'm sobering up though, it's almost 3am here now.
No, I think it's just typical. I was even going to make a comment about how I didn't want my photo to be "B-bombed" again, and of course that annoying asshole MisterB turns up and posts even though I didn't refer to him at all. It's just so god damned typical. Fuck.
Sigh...I would never b-bomb you. I'm so over that, it was like, what? 2 years ago. It was the perfect opportunity to bounce back in with the picture. I really do own that belt...The sad thing, well, one of the sad things, was going through my old photobucket account. Ahhhh there were some really racial, prejudice, not ha ha funny but funny, pictures in there and I wonder what the hell I was thinking. I apologize lady grey for hating you because you hated me. I was rude and disrespectful to women, exploited them on an innocuous internet site, for my own enjoyment. I truly hope nothing like that ever happens to you, or your future family. -Love, Mis... MattyDuece
By the way, I'm not in for Secret Santa this year. I got a bad deal last time, spending $25 and not getting anything in return, so this year I'm not going to take the risk. Don't take it personal, Speedz, I'm not trying to rag on you. Shipping would be a lot more expensive from the UK anyway, so that's a factor in my decision too.
Let's be honests, here, it wasn't the $25 that bothered you, it was the emotional trauma of being left out. Although I'm pretty sure other people sent you cards.
Ha.
I know, I said that. You wouldn't even know if I hadn't said it. Unlike some people on FCP I still manage to type with correct spelling and grammar when I'm drunk. I'm sobering up though, it's almost 3am here now.
Stop being so drunk.