• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Uh oh:2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: mrdannyg, Randy ReedLooks like he hasn't moved in a while. Someone pass me a poking stick.Can we use the "dead years old" line yet?
hahhaha, Kiss my ass!

It's pretty gay that I'm posting a random youtube clip, but this girl draws, in a few seconds... with SAND.... better than I could with a pencil and paper in a year.

It's pretty gay that I'm posting a random youtube clip, but this girl draws, in a few seconds... with SAND.... better than I could with a pencil and paper in a year.
im tired of this link. yeah, it's neat, but no one ever talks about the fact that its a story she tells to the music. this leads me to believe that they don't realize it's a story. this leads me to believe that her little trick is not as effective as it should be.needs work imo.
im tired of this link. yeah, it's neat, but no one ever talks about the fact that its a story she tells to the music. this leads me to believe that they don't realize it's a story. this leads me to believe that her little trick is not as effective as it should be.needs work imo.
You're crazy. Everyone in the audience is crying! Why are they crying? Because she's playing with sand? NO! It's because they fully understand the story of their country's invasion.
You're crazy. Everyone in the audience is crying! Why are they crying? Because she's playing with sand? NO! It's because they fully understand the story of their country's invasion.
I don't think he was talking about the audience.
I don't think he was talking about the audience.
Oh, good call. Hey dummy (<--too judgmental) Jubi, she's isn't trying to reach out to the Americans sending you the link. Retard.
What? That's not what the story is about! It's about a little fish who gets abducted from the reef by a dentist and his dad's journey to rescue him. It's very touching.
What? That's not what the story is about! It's about a little fish who gets abducted from the reef by a dentist and his dad's journey to rescue him. It's very touching.
It that's the case, then she sucks. (let's hope so!... amirite VB!)
Know any good movies about the great potato famine?
Not yet.
because you're already depressed, so might as well keep going with it and you haven't seen the movie yet anyway?
This.I meant to quote vb's post and say, "Or at least top three." Yeah, I know, triple play.

I was watching the UConn coach's press conference about the player who got stabbed and killed last weekend.He talked about how after being at the hospital and talking to all involved that he learned alot more and now can better relate to the current players about the incident. A reporter asked what he learned and said, "Black people be crazy!"