I Called In Sick Today

How long do I wait before calling the girl? Got her number on Tuesday. Do I wait until Friday? Somebody ask me the mega-lame date I plan on taking her on. It's probably the most fagalicious thing I've ever dreamt up. I think it might work, though.
Today would have been better than Friday, sorry I came to late to this party. Do people still plan ridiculous first dates? I feel like it's a huge mistake to set the bar so high. Yeah, you want to grab her attention, but not it a way that sets unrealistic expectation.What's the mega-lame date you plan on taking her on? Does it include some variation on trivia?
All this "wait 3 days to call" stuff is bullshit.
Fact of life: for the first stages of a relationship the easiest way to hold on to someone is to make them think they're more interested in you than you are in them. Sorry, but that includes playing stupid-ass games like not calling right away. I hate it as much as you do, but that's the way it is. Sure, the rare female doesn't adhere to that rule, but it's safest to play it safe. Er...you know what I mean. Women be shoppin'.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I quoted all this but it actually played out pretty well so I'll just say I agree with LG. Quit stressing and call her. It sounds like she's a babe so go for it.
LG didn't actually seem to be commenting on Wang's particular situation, but more of a general male interaction with chicklets.
This is good.My favorite.... http://5secondfilms.com/v3beta/watch/aggressive_marketing
Women be shoppin'.
man I really like this sentence. not sure why, but it's the tops.and I really love those 5 second films too, but for some reason, I can't bring myself to go to the website and browse them there; I have to just wait for somebody to post another one here. I'm a strange dude.edit: changed my ways - http://5secondfilms.com/watch/doctor-patient_privilegeand another http://5secondfilms.com/watch/sick_kicks
Women be shoppin'.
You cannot stop a woman from shoppin'!I've only watched about half of those 5-second films.Half that have been posted here, not half of all of them. That would be too much. I assume there are a lot.

Background:The apartments where I work are located off a road called Outer Drive.*phone rings*Me: LuLu's Gay Apartment Living Company, Steve speaking, may I help you?Lady: Yeah, I am trying to figure out where you are. I am at Outer Drive..(slight pause) in Michigan.Really, you are in Michigan? Good thing you didn't give me what street you were on and then say Oklahoma because that would be really hard to give you directions. Whew, good thing you we in the State where we are located.I think I might go to Law school.God I hate my life.

OMG THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRYSHE SAID IN MICHIGAN!!! :angry2:edit: Oh ffs.
I wasn't mad, just confused, judgmental. Actually I just found it kind of funny. I don't think she enjoyed my little chuckle. Of course your in Michigan. Where else would you be?The whole I hate my life thing was based on the fact that I want to go back to school.
I wasn't mad, just confused, judgmental. Actually I just found it kind of funny. I don't think she enjoyed my little chuckle. Of course your in Michigan. Where else would you be?The whole I hate my life thing was based on the fact that I want to go back to school.
Ok, Angry Steve. :club:

Oh I am angry, no doubt about it. But for different reasons than what is apparent.Mainly right now I am angry because I have a splitting sinus headache mixed with a touch of Vertigo and I had plans tonight and if this medicine doesn't kick in I will be pissy Steve all night and that will probably not make anyone happy. I am annoyed at the fact that there are no jobs here. I know how Sal feels, we both need to move to a real f'in city or something. So if you can't find a job, why not go to school again and get my 4th degree. God I suck.

So I just read that at the Miss Plastic Surgery awards in Hungary, the favourite lost the crown when she fell down after the Breast Exam. Apparently, and I'm not joking, she is "not used to all the weight up there" and when she tried to flip her hair extensions out of her eyes and walk the runway at the same time, her breasts caused her to lose her balance. She fell and torn a ligament in her foot. She was rushed to the hospital and ended up finishing third.Only in America! Hungary!

WHAT HAS TWO THUMBS AND HAS A BIRTHDAY TOMORROW?NAPA DONAnd this guy
lol,going to be a shit show this weekend...In the most likely event of my passing, Sal get's all of my stuff. He needs something positive in his life. Plus, we share the same first name, so if he wants to finish another semester he can just cross out my last name, and have two more semi-worthless degrees.