Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm assimilating this into the speedz99 lexicon. Henceforth, any time I am drinking alone, I shall consider myself to be "billy no mates". There's a video of last night's softball victory and the immediate aftermath that includes a great shot of me getting quite the champagne facial. I had no idea my buddy had brought some, and he shook it up while my back was turned. The slow-mo of me turning around, getting sprayed full force right in the eyes, and my head snapping back like [insert simile] was classic. The previous paragraph is a good example of something that I know I shouldn't post, but will anyway.
I really like this as well. It's got huge potential.
I think the moral to the story is that people, as a rule, are idiots.
That is most likely the most profound thing you've ever said in what is now 160,000 posts here. It's really quite the fantastic saying.
That's the moral to almost every story.
Yeah it is, but well, sometimes it just needs to be said.Hey Ron, congrats on the South Fla victory. Big game looming in a couple weeks betweenthem and the Nati. I usually get up at 6:30, drink some coffee and then run or work out. It's 7:30 and well,being older, not drinking and in bed by 11:30 on Saturday night I'm up naturally. We wereplanning on going bike riding today but she got up in the middle of the night and is on the couchwhich she's never done so I am assuming she is sick. Now, should I run and let her sleep? If I don't and she is I might not get to. Oh well, i'll figure something out.Oh yeah, and Bengals at 4. Please kill the Squeelers.

Today is my last day of work. Everyone knows it. I think people -- players and dealers -- are going to want to say goodbye and stuff, and I'm pretty sure a few of my coworkers are planning something, so this is my plan. A counterplan if you will.About a half-hour before I usually leave, I'm going to tell the other guy on the floor, "Hey, I gotta go grab my smokes from my car. Be right back." Then I will walk out the door and drive home. I'm excited.

to clarify ^^^... she was married, and completely unattractive. figured I should point that out.
Thanks, because we had all assumed you were turning down really hot single chicks because you hate banging hot chicks.
That site is total bullshit, right? They are counting about 1 a second. There's no way they could get accurate information about the number of abortions performed, let alone in real time. As it stands at any given moment now they are claiming that more than 1 in 100 females have had abortions this year, not taking into account that many of those females are children or post-menopausal.Or, to put it briefly: that site is total bullshit, right?
I think I have a girlfriend. A 22-yr-old French girlfriend.
RAGE
About a half-hour before I usually leave, I'm going to tell the other guy on the floor, "Hey, I gotta go grab my smokes from my car. Be right back." Then I will walk out the door and drive home. I'm excited.
Congrats, I'm excited for you. But you might want to make it an hour prior to your typical departure.

I don't know why you people refuse to entertain me. Hey, guess what? In the Mitochondrial TCA Cycle, you have to start out with oxaloacetate and acetyl CoA (which can come from pyruvate, ketone bodies, amino acids, or fatty acids). The two react with the assistance of citrate synthase (inhibited by ATP, citrate, and LCFAs) to form citrate. Citrate is then acted upon by aconitase (inhibited by rodenticides) to form isocitrate. The isocitrate is transformed into alpha-ketoglutamate by isocitrate dehydrogenase (with Mn++ and Mg++), which in the process forms a CO2 and an NADH (an inhibitor of the reaction). The alpha-ketoglutamate is taken by alpha-ketoglutamate dehydrogenase (inhibited by NADH, As, and Hg++), also creating a CO2 and a NADH, forming succinyl CoA. This is taken by succinate thiokinase to make succinate, and of course this reaction results in the creation of either a GTP or ATP. Oh, don't forget about the Mn++ and Mg++ in that one too. Don't worry, only a few more. The succinate forms fumarate by way of succinate dehydrogenase (inhibited by OAA and forming a FADH2), and finally the fumarate forms malate with the help of fumarase (releasing an H2O). Oh, and malate goes back to oxaloacetate when taken by malate dehydrogenase (forms NADH). That's the basics, anyway. A lot of the reactants in the cycle come and go by way of other complex pathways...which I suppose I don't have to go into at the moment. Maybe later.

Hey, guess what? In the Mitochondrial TCA Cycle, you have to start out with oxaloacetate and acetyl CoA (which can come from pyruvate, ketone bodies, amino acids, or fatty acids). The two react with the assistance of citrate synthase (inhibited by ATP, citrate, and LCFAs) to form citrate. Citrate is then acted upon by aconitase (inhibited by rodenticides) to form isocitrate. The isocitrate is transformed into alpha-ketoglutamate by isocitrate dehydrogenase (with Mn++ and Mg++), which in the process forms a CO2 and an NADH (an inhibitor of the reaction). The alpha-ketoglutamate is taken by alpha-ketoglutamate dehydrogenase (inhibited by NADH, As, and Hg++), also creating a CO2 and a NADH, forming succinyl CoA. This is taken by succinate thiokinase to make succinate, and of course this reaction results in the creation of either a GTP or ATP. Oh, don't forget about the Mn++ and Mg++ in that one too. Don't worry, only a few more. The succinate forms fumarate by way of succinate dehydrogenase (inhibited by OAA and forming a FADH2), and finally the fumarate forms malate with the help of fumarase (releasing an H2O). Oh, and malate goes back to oxaloacetate when taken by malate dehydrogenase (forms NADH).
Man, that class sounds tuft.

Is it gay to check out a topless guy in the gym locker room? Just admiring his physique and contemplating how you're going to get to that point?

Is it gay to check out a topless guy in the gym locker room? Just admiring his physique and contemplating how you're going to get to that point?
What point? His penis?
More gay than dropping baby B's on women's faces, less gay than having elaborate belt buckles.

I have returned from Nashville. During this visit I got to hang with the Voldemorts, the Renaedawns, the dnas and Jadaki. Drunken good times were had.

I don't know why you people refuse to entertain me. Hey, guess what? In the Mitochondrial TCA Cycle, you have to start out with oxaloacetate and acetyl CoA (which can come from pyruvate, ketone bodies, amino acids, or fatty acids). The two react with the assistance of citrate synthase (inhibited by ATP, citrate, and LCFAs) to form citrate. Citrate is then acted upon by aconitase (inhibited by rodenticides) to form isocitrate. The isocitrate is transformed into alpha-ketoglutamate by isocitrate dehydrogenase (with Mn++ and Mg++), which in the process forms a CO2 and an NADH (an inhibitor of the reaction). The alpha-ketoglutamate is taken by alpha-ketoglutamate dehydrogenase (inhibited by NADH, As, and Hg++), also creating a CO2 and a NADH, forming succinyl CoA. This is taken by succinate thiokinase to make succinate, and of course this reaction results in the creation of either a GTP or ATP. Oh, don't forget about the Mn++ and Mg++ in that one too. Don't worry, only a few more. The succinate forms fumarate by way of succinate dehydrogenase (inhibited by OAA and forming a FADH2), and finally the fumarate forms malate with the help of fumarase (releasing an H2O). Oh, and malate goes back to oxaloacetate when taken by malate dehydrogenase (forms NADH). That's the basics, anyway. A lot of the reactants in the cycle come and go by way of other complex pathways...which I suppose I don't have to go into at the moment. Maybe later.
i got an A in biochem. that was................9 years ago.yeah that's not a typoi got older this past week
an ex girlfriend
I can't picture you with a girlfriend. I just see a bunch of random conquests strewn about.No offense?
What point? His penis?
Hey Jubi, it looks like we were both wrong. We should've got more people involved, maybe had a draft.Although I guess you can't get too many people involved because then that wouldn't leave a big enough pool to draft from. In case anyone was wondering, I had Randy, Jubi had brv.What's that?Oh, that's who we had in the bet for who was going to be the first to break the jeepstering of MrB.Hindsight being 20/20 and all that, loogie wouldn't have been a bad bet because he can't turn down an opportunity for a zinger, no matter who he's zinging.
Hindsight being 20/20 and all that, loogie wouldn't have been a bad bet because he can't turn down an opportunity for a zinger, no matter who he's zinging.
I blew it? I blew it!