I Called In Sick Today

I watched an old movie, Breaking Away last night. It was about this poor kid from Indiana who becomes a pretty good bikeracer and after getting ditched by an Italian chick he hooks up with a young French Coed. Apparently I missed a goodopportunity to have Deb stare blankly at me while I randomly yell Loogie!!
Replace the Italian girl with an Israeli and the bicycle with a pair of rollerblades, and you have perfectly described my life.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Replace the Italian girl with an Israeli and the bicycle with a pair of rollerblades, and you have perfectly described my life.
Now that I think about it, the guy was real loser until he went back to school and met the French chick. haha
dude, a girl invited me over to her house to drink and watch movies last night and I DECLINED. why? because I was tired. who's worse?
I saw that and was going to comment on how you'd rather be in the house with all the middle schoolers.

There is a reason I don't let real life friends and/or family on my facebook. It's pretty much all of you guys. I almost re-commented after Speedzy, but then I realized your profile would just turn into run the mover post and I didn't want to alienate the last couple people you have in your life.

I've been worrying about this lately especially since my close friends are out of the country and Im billy no mates and still drinking.
I'm assimilating this into the speedz99 lexicon. Henceforth, any time I am drinking alone, I shall consider myself to be "billy no mates". There's a video of last night's softball victory and the immediate aftermath that includes a great shot of me getting quite the champagne facial. I had no idea my buddy had brought some, and he shook it up while my back was turned. The slow-mo of me turning around, getting sprayed full force right in the eyes, and my head snapping back like [insert simile] was classic. The previous paragraph is a good example of something that I know I shouldn't post, but will anyway.
hey cane, enjoying any football today?
I watched football but I did not enjoy it. UGLY.Call me when Tech wins a national championship. (That's what I am reduced to today.)

I know a bunch of people that were leaving all early this morning all excited "yay going to the tech game!!!" yeah, it's 55 degrees and raining steadily. fucking idiots.but yeah, for the record I don't root for tech or like them at all really. I might if it weren't for the fact that EVERYBODY around here is the BIGGEST TECH FAN EVER OMG LOL YEEEAAAHHH... most of which didn't go there, don't have any relatives that went there, and don't even know anybody that goes there. WHY DO YOU CARE? freaks.

I know a bunch of people that were leaving all early this morning all excited "yay going to the tech game!!!" yeah, it's 55 degrees and raining steadily. fucking idiots.but yeah, for the record I don't root for tech or like them at all really. I might if it weren't for the fact that EVERYBODY around here is the BIGGEST TECH FAN EVER OMG LOL YEEEAAAHHH... most of which didn't go there, don't have any relatives that went there, and don't even know anybody that goes there. WHY DO YOU CARE? freaks.
yeah, my sister went to W&M and she says the hokie fans are insane. Today's game was so ugly I had to fall back on the 5-0 national championship argument which is weaksauce. Bad day.

Not so coincidentally, I'm billy no mates tonight. Making some chicken salad, pounding 7&7s, and about to watch a few DVRd shows...the Scrubs finale and the most recent Psych. Basically trying to distract myself from the fact that I have about 12 hours of studying to do tomorrow.